Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Our entire company uses Dayforce for WFM and Benefits. As aN HR rep I use all of the functionality of Dayforce. We enjoy having employees using it for WFM and benefits because it lets them go in and handle their own time and elections. This has fixed the problems of employees being able to see the elections they have and their time cards before they are paid. We also use the Self-Service module and enjoy letting the employees have access to all their own things.
- Training - during implementing our on site training was amazing and they did a great job to show us how to use the products.
- Insights Conference
- Payroll - they have simplified our process
- Implementation - we were sent to a third-party and we have had to clean up a lot of things that they did incorrectly.
- It has allowed us to move from paper timesheets to fully automated with the WFM module.
- It has allowed us to go completely online with open enrollment and save time by not having to complete the paperwork of benefits since we have the carrier feeds set up.
We utilize the compliance piece by being able to put different eligibility rules on different enrollments within our benefits. We also are able to make sure we have up to the date tax forms since these are ore loaded within Ceridian. It takes the stress off of us having to worry about an updated form or someone getting to much of not enough life insurance.
We are able to go into the system and make changes as soon as we get them and we live that the employees can see them real time. They enjoy not having to wait for someone to update or enter things such as direct deposits or schedules.
It makes everything easier for the employee. By having all of the key components that an employee wants to see all within the same application makes life easier for the HR person and the employee. Their are less questions bc all of the data is right there within the same place and easy to access.
I do like that Ceridian is always updating the technology within Dayforce to keep up with the changing of technology.