Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We currently use Dayforce company wide for timeclock, payroll, recruitment and benefits. In the past, we did not have an "all-in-one" system.
- The ease for managers to run reports from Dayforce without having to wait on Payroll's availability.
- Because we are healthcare, we have a complicated system of shift/differential pay. Dayforce has been able to accommodate most of the varying pay types.
- Dayforce as a third party vendor for garnishments has been extremely helpful and allowed administration to be more streamlined.
- Implementation was not ideal. We changed reps several times for varying aspects of Dayforce. This made the implementation last longer than expected.
- The problem with processes not always working, i.e. pay codes working correctly one pay period, but not the next.
- Adhoc reporting more user friendly.
Although it is handled by our Human Resources department, ACA compliance has simplified. Also, with the new w-4 forms, compliance with the federal tax form.