Its search features and organization structure also allows us to quickly find the documents we need. We can also hide certain drawers, or cabinets for select users in our company.
With their SecureDrawer program, we can share documents with our clients or allow them to share with us while still applying restrictions and limitations when needed.
- The ability to set restrictions on documents sent out or stored in the system is one great strong suit of eFileCabinet.
- It gives us the confidence that our documents are safe.
- eFileCabinet has excellent technical support. When needed, I can call or email them and the problem is usually solved in that moment or that day. They have also worked directly with our IT Support Service to get things set up on our server.
- The search features are frequently used by me. You can limit where the search takes place, and even search within a search to narrow down your results. The side panel lets you preview the documents as well so most often I don't even need to fully open a document to get the information I need.
- SecureDrawer could use improvement, it doesn't feel completely intuitive to the user, sometimes I find myself confused or irritated while trying to set up someone, or re-map folders.
eFileCabinet may not be well suited for those who do not have a large number of files to store. If you are looking for a storage system just for your company, and you don't frequently need to look up or send documents - this may be too robust for you.
- Drag & Drop feature accurately and quickly loads any document where you want it in the files.
- Easy search mechanism lets you find a document that you may have titled differently in a previous year.
- Applying multiple templates across the program to any new file must be done in multiple steps. After several phonecalls with tech support, I realized there is no way to integrate several templates into an automatic add function.
- eSignature integration has been a game changer four our organization. The simplification of obtaining client signature on necessary documents through this system has virtually eliminated our need for physically mailing documents to clients.
- With our documents hosted by eFileCabinet, our team has increased capability to work from home/while on the road without needing to take along physically paperwork.
- The search function that allows for on-page searching has been extremely useful when we're looking for older documents that we can't quite recall the title of.
- The automatic filing structure has been helpful, but has taken a bit of our time to straighten out. Scanned in docs don't always end up where we want them to.
- Pricing has increased over time, and we would love to see it return to the original level.
eFileCabinet Scorecard Summary
eFileCabinet aims to help businesses reduce their dependency on paper and enable them to manage all files and paperwork electronically. The vendor says they help their customers set up document management systems that are fully compliant with all FINRA, HIPAA, SEC and NASD regulations. The vendor’s clients are typically companies that have frequent customer interaction, require high levels of documentation, and have offices in which compliance and regulation demand thorough record keeping. The vendor also says their electronic filing system works well with accountants, financial planners, HR departments, insurance offices, health and medical offices, manufacturing companies (with heavy concentrations of record keeping), dental and medical offices, schools and colleges, real estate offices, community banks and credit unions, car dealerships, transportation companies, and small government city offices.
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|eFileCabinet On-Premise Performance Package||$50||per user|
|eFileCabinet On-Premise Professional Package||$65||per user|
|eFileCabinet On-Premise Enterprise Package||Call for pricing||per user|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|eFileCabinet Online Professional Package||$65||per user|
|eFileCabinet Online Performance Package||$50||per user|
|eFileCabinet Online Enterprise Package||Call for pricing||per user|
One time implementation fee starts at $500 up to 3 users, $100 each additional user
eFileCabinet Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
eFileCabinet Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
eFileCabinet Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web, 8775745505|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|