Overall Satisfaction with Chili Piper
Our entire sales development team (50+) uses Chili Piper every day. As a scaling sales team, we ran into no-show issues and inconsistency with invites and messaging. After implementing Chili Piper our no-show rate went down nearly 40% and the team as a whole was able to schedule twice as many meetings at a faster rate.
- Chili Piper integrates with Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet.
- Meeting Buffer functionality assures that AEs won't be booked back-to back.
- I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects
- Faster load times, but we can’t complain too much!
- It's an awesome tool, but at the end of the day, it's still just a calendar tool. I'm looking forward to their innovations and disrupting the market
- Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates
- Instant Booker
- Suggested times within emails
- Calendar visibility
- Thanks to Chili Piper, my booking times have reduced from 20 minutes to 30 seconds.
- More qualified opps
- 40% decreased no-show rate increase
In the past I have booked with Calendly, but were unable to set up a true salesforce integration, and were not able to set up a marketo integration. Calendly is great for a simpler flow or for a 1:1 scheduling app, but for our team that is made up of different regions and uses marketing automation, we felt the need to upgrade to Chili Piper.
Do you think Chili Piper delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chili Piper's feature set?
Did Chili Piper live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Chili Piper go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Chili Piper again?
It is very well suited for anyone looking for a scheduling tool that integrates directly with Salesforce and/or Marketo, or other marketing automation platforms. Especially if you need to route to teams based on different regions or other criteria.There are other simpler scheduling tools out there, but this makes routing and tracking on the back end much easier with the best integration with other tools.