Overall Satisfaction with Cirrus Insight
Being a small business, I wear a lot of hats, and any tool that can streamline activities and save me time at a reasonable cost is highly appreciated and valuable. In working with Cirrus Insight, I appreciate their forward-looking approach to their system as it has had small positive steps (syncing contacts and calendars) and huge leaps (templates integration, follow-up tasks/reminders and integration with custom objects) throughout my experience. It saves me a TON of time and makes my work life much more efficient.
- The ability for the 'smart email' integration in Gmail to continue to recognize the desired Object and Record to document the email to is fantastic as a time-saver and is appreciated by compliance.
- The reminders are one of my favorite new features as they help keep me from having to hop back and forth to SFDC. BIG TIME SAVER.
- Integrating my Google Calendar to SFDC is a real help, and it even does a good job of looking up the contact based on the email, something Appirio's tool never quite figured out.
- Email tracking is a great feature as well.
- Email tracking - I think they need to step up the UI for the tracking summary. I would appreciate if it opened into a separate page in addition to the in-Gmail app to provide greater insight to the opens and clicks.
- Tagging - I think it would be nice to be able to create a few custom tags and then add those to emails to make it easier to track just sales/service/marketing emails.
- I think the next level for them will be to have some tracking code we can put on our website to see how our emails are leading people to review information on our site.
- Increased employee efficiency...I've mentioned this multiple times.
- Customer service has improved as people can operate more efficiently and stay on task.
While I really liked Toutapp's social integration, it left a lot to be desired with the SFDC integration, which was a higher priority for me. It does what both Boomerang and Yesware do IMO for my purposes in one, easy to use app that doesn't dominate my screen.
Different roles have different benefits to the use of Cirrus in our organization. I have not expanded the use of Cirrus as much as I would like and it would be helpful for Cirrus to create some fact sheets on how they might benefit different roles in an organization (Customer Service, Marketing, etc.).