Salesforce Inbox done right

March 01, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cirrus Insight, and make your voice heard!

Starter

$27

Closer

$45

Rainmaker

$72

• $500 per installationOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.cirrusinsight.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $15 per month

What is Cirrus Insight?

Cirrus Insight is a plugin for Gmail and Outlook for salespeople. The vendor says it's an all-in-one sales productivity platform with world-class Salesforce integration. 250,000 people use Cirrus Insight and its sister products Attach.io and Assistant.to to work faster and smarter from the inbox and calendar. Cirrus Insight was ranked #41 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in 2016.

Cirrus Insight Features

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)25%

Cirrus Insight Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Cirrus Insight integrates Salesforce with Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Contacts. Instantly View Contextual Salesforce Information in Your Inbox. Save Emails & Attachments to Salesforce with a Click. Sync Your Google & Salesforce Calendars. Create & Edit Salesforce Records on the Fly. Customize Your Salesforce Workflow in Gmail. Add Google Contacts to Salesforce. Salesforce Tasks Integration. Salesforce Templates Integrated with Gmail.

Cirrus Insight starts at $15.

Yesware, Groove, and Marketo Sales Connect (ToutApp) are common alternatives for Cirrus Insight.

The most common users of Cirrus Insight are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Daniel Chance | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Cirrus Insight in our Gmail to quickly access, update, and use data from Salesforce. It makes it so easy to find someone you are looking for, reference what the previous messages were to them, and much more! This is an absolute necessity in our business, and should be for any sales group out there.
I just left a job where I program managed a team of 25 sales reps. These reps used Cirrus Insight to:
  • Log email to Salesforce
  • Track views and engagement on these emails
  • Update quick fields in Salesforce directly from their inbox using Cirrus
Some other sales departments used Cirrus, too, but I did not work with them on it. We eventually chose to scale our Cirrus use to 180 global sales reps.
Cirrus is currently being used by the commercialization team which is incharge of sales. We launch email campaigns for specific technologies that we want to license and Cirrus is the tool we use to launch and monitor these email campaigns. Cirrus helps solve the problem of tracking the emails, number of opens, deletes, links clicked etc.
We use Cirrus Insight to easily create leads in Salesforce and to interact with Salesforce data from our Outlook inboxes. This saves us time and energy and makes sure data is making it into Salesforce. We also use the calendar scheduling function and the open tracking features. This helps making scheduling meetings easier and to see if emails have been read.
Sasha Chait | TrustRadius Reviewer
Regular Salesforce users for fundraising and program at BioBus use Cirrus to easily connect our Gmail and Salesforce. Through Cirrus, we can see Salesforce data and save emails to Salesforce all within our inboxes. It's a huge timesaver and easy to use, so it facilitates actually getting the data into Salesforce.
Cirrus Insight is used across business units. There are a number of business problems it solves.
  • Easily adding emails to Salesforce records
  • Quickly creating Salesforce Leads/Contacts from Emails
  • Being able to view the Salesforce context for an email from within Gmail
  • Meeting scheduler to avoid the back and forth of when people are available for a meeting
  • Send Later to ensure the emails are sent at an appropriate time, despite the time they were written
  • Follow Up to help remind when a follow up may be required o nan email
Jason Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Cirrus Insight throughout our sales team. This intuitive tool helps keep our sales team efficient and active in their inbox and client engagement rather than hopping between email and Salesforce. Sales reps create and update leads and opportunities without leaving their inbox.
Beth Lee 763-478-9600 | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cirrus Insight is being used primarily by our Regional Representatives, who use it to add project contacts to our Salesforce. It simplifies and expedites the process of adding new contacts and their company in one easy step. They also use it to track new opportunities and document cases.
Blake Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used the Gmail version of Cirrus Insight for about a year and a half, and overall it's a solid product. I previously used a competitor and my experience with Cirrus was much better. The tracking works well and the automatic logging of activities to Salesforce was a big time saver. It was also great to be able to see all of my contacts from Salesforce showing up directly in my Gmail sidebar.

The only drawback I noticed was that the UI could be a little cramped on small screens when changing the record that the email would log against (say, a Case rather than a Contact) or case creation. So it could be a bit of a challenge when traveling and working on a laptop. But for working on a desktop machine with a good-sized monitor, I definitely recommend it.
Kelsie Hamilton | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cirrus Insight started being used by our whole department about a year ago. We started investigating ways in which we could directly link our Outlook email system to our Salesforce system. We had been using the free email to Salesforce option, but found it clunky and not very useful at the time. What's great about Cirrus is that you link emails to particular contacts, organizations, projects, and other files/records that you and the organizations might have created yourself. It's very fluid in that way. It can also include any email attachments (you just have to select a checkbox, it doesn't do it automatically). So, it became a great solution to a problem we have been encountering for years. However, in the last month or so, I have removed any Windows users from the account due to technical glitches. As a Mac user, I had many technical glitches as well, but they seem to have been resolved. Theirs are still pretty ongoing- downloading it as an add-on into the Outlook system really messed with it overall and our IT manager didn't recommend it. Therefore, they have decided to revert to the free email to Salesforce option (which apparently has been improved).
Evan Carlson | TrustRadius Reviewer
At Invaluable, I use Cirrus Insight for tracking and logging email. I also have it connected to Ambition in Salesforce to keep track of my email activity. It is primarily used in advertising, sales and account management to help us track email open rate and log emails to update into Salesforce.
September 15, 2017

Cirrus(sly) Awful

Graham Hill | TrustRadius Reviewer
The sales team uses Cirrus. We use it to log meetings and emails from Google to Salesforce. This function works okay. We also use it for automated email messaging, which is absolutely awful. The logging features work as they help track activity, but the email automation is clunky, often breaks, and we run into problems DAILY.
Dailius Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cirrus Insight is used by our Sales Development Representatives and Outbound Account Executives to execute a couple of key functions within our business. The first is that we find it extremely helpful to log rep activity within Salesforce via the mapping feature. We also use Cirrus Insight to assist us with scheduling reminder notifications for emails that are not engaged with by prospects/current account contacts. Furthermore, there is significant utility in Cirrus Insight supporting us to book meetings and to manage delivery times so that emails are opened based on the time elected by the sender. The final way in which Cirrus Insight helps us is via the email tracking feature, which allows us to see when, where and what links were engaged with by recipients to allow us to further determine the best course of action in the sales cycle.
Cirrus insight is used by everyone that interacts with Salesforce, which are primarily our sales, marketing and customer success teams. I've also used it in my previous two sales roles and I cannot imagine using Google Apps and Salesforce without it. The major problem that it solves for me is logging activity into Salesforce and attaching to the relevant opportunity. Also, I find it much faster to add new contacts from within Gmail through Cirrus Insight.
The tracking features are also quite useful and I've found "false flags" are much less likely than I previously experienced with tracking email links through Eloqua.
Chad Griffeth | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being a small business, I wear a lot of hats, and any tool that can streamline activities and save me time at a reasonable cost is highly appreciated and valuable. In working with Cirrus Insight, I appreciate their forward-looking approach to their system as it has had small positive steps (syncing contacts and calendars) and huge leaps (templates integration, follow-up tasks/reminders and integration with custom objects) throughout my experience. It saves me a TON of time and makes my work life much more efficient.
February 10, 2015

Cirrus Insight Review

Monika Covelli | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cirrus Insight is very user friendly, I love that it syncs directly with my Salesforce account, so I am always on track with each account that I'm working on. It's great that the program is integrated directly into my Gmail account, making it easy and efficient for me to log my emails.