Overall Satisfaction with Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller
Our main wireless solution controller is model [Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller], recently purchased for 1 year by the company. Its main goal and main problem to solve is to create unified administration management of more than 150 Cisco Aironet access points installed in central and remote locations [as well as] bring mobility to internal users. In addition to managing everything, it has reporting and monitoring capabilities, equipment status, network traffic, throughput, number of users connected to the 2.4GHz, and 5GHz radio. It is a reliable Cisco 1ru hardware and is connected to the computer switch of the computer's network.
- Visibility and control of applications with Feature AVC
- Radio control frequency
- Remote and automatic access points configuration from WLC 5520
- High availability with WLC 5520 AH
- User access control
- WiFi 6 Support
- The stroke display panel can still be improved.
- Cisco needs to improve multi-language documentation.
- Cisco DNA and Wireless Network Health
- AVC and NBAR2 for wifi network control and visibility
- Captive Portal
- Better treatment of video traffic
- Support up to 1500 APS
- [It is] time-saving [for] individual access points configuration.
- It has allowed safe guest access to the WiFi network.
Do you think Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller's feature set?
Did Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller again?
I would recommend the [Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller] to IT colleagues who [are looking] for a way to manage, control, [and] update Cisco access points automatically without facing hard-hearted headaches. It is easy to schedule a time for updates and access to [the] WiFi network. It has extra features that add more value to the product, [such] as a firewall, access control lists, QoS, authentication portal, and others.