Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Jabber
I've been using Cisco Jabber since the pandemic started. As at the initial stages of a pandemic, our staff used to have meetings through Cisco Jabber. I must say it has the most convenient interface I've ever used. I get used to its interface within a moment which is what l liked the most about it.
- Instant calling, voice calls, screenshots sharing
- Password protected
- Self expressive interface
- Sometimes takes a bit more time to connect.
- The entire organization can work on it with no hassle.
- Provided a better connectivity during covid.
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
Would you buy Webex App again?