Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Desk Pro
Cisco Webex Desk Pro is a great all-in-one device that provides capabilities and utilities that are very cognitive and useful to all different kinds of organizations and companies with large and distributed offices. It provides great capabilities such as different media content sharing, video conferencing, digital whiteboards, and annotation features that serve conferences/webinars/meetings/training in a very smart and collaborative way. I highly recommend this device.
- Simple and well-designed.
- Very smart.
- User friendly.
- 4K camera resolution.
- Webex meetings direct access.
- Periodic automatic upgrades for feature enhancements.
- Sound quality.
- Screen and camera resolution are very clear in the meetings.
- Sound quality is a great thing.
- Screen sharing and the other collaborative features that exist save a lot of time and effort in their usage.
- The user-friendly UI and ease of use saved a lot of time and simplified collaboration internally.
- The price is expensive so you can't scale with it horizontally especially if the budget isn't ready for it.
Actually, I heard and read about Cisco Webex DX80, but from my experience and usage of Cisco Webex Desk Pro, there is no comparison between them from my point of view especially in the features, capabilities, improvements, and enhancements that are being done with Cisco Webex Desk Pro. It really makes a great experience in the world of meetings. Time, quality, experience, and collaboration matter. Just go for it and you will never regret it.
Do you think Cisco Webex Desk Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Webex Desk Pro's feature set?
Did Cisco Webex Desk Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Webex Desk Pro go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Webex Desk Pro again?
Cisco Webex Desk Pro is very good for professional use in large organizations that always have remote meetings/webinars/training as it will be very collaborative and worthy to have it here. Small companies/entities can rely on remote collaborative software due to the cost of this device might be over their budget.