Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Desk Pro
I use Cisco Webex Desk Pro for meetings and for training. Using this device helps me to provide my clients a professional training in a very efficient way. Using all possibilities of this device helps to make any training interesting, motivating and catches the attendee's attention for hours. It never gets boring. I mainly work from home and my company is 225km away. Using Desk Pro I can keep in contact [with] anyone of my company easily and at any time. Hybrid work, virtual work was never easier.
- Whiteboard and the possibility to work together on the same whiteboard.
- Green screen technology/virtual background.
- Noise canceling.
- Webex Assistant.
- Noise cancellation should be default, not an option.
- When I start the Desk Pro, my own picture should remain the same size as when I shut down the device.
- It should be possible to use video and audio not only for Webex but also for MS Teams, Zoom and Google Meet, in order to answer an invitation via other collab tools without changing the device.
- Video quality.
- File sharing.
- Extending my monitor to work on both devices at the same time.
- Noise cancelation.
- More high quality virtual trainings, less travel costs.
- More virtual meetings and trainings reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Keeping in contact easily to clients and attendees over a long distance.
Do you think Cisco Desk Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Desk Series's feature set?
Did Cisco Desk Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cisco Desk Series go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Cisco Desk Series again?
A great feature is the possibility to share files and presentations and to have your own video in front of the presentation. On the other hand, I receive a lot of invitations from clients working with MS Teams, Google Meet, and a few of them also with Zoom. If I could answer their invitations using Desk Pro, that would be great. Unfortunately, not everybody uses Cisco products or services, but showing them what a Cisco product is capable of could help to make them change their thinking about Cisco products. Just like Meraki. Let them use it for a while and they will buy it.