Overall Satisfaction with Clarizen
Clarizen is currently being implemented in our organization to manage new projects and change management procedures.
- Clarizen provides an up to date format for easy user interaction.
- It allows visibility of project status to help minimize email traffic.
- It allows external customers access to specific projects to allow them to stay on top of the projects with you.
- The on-boarding experience helped us stay on track to implement the program into our company.
- It was difficult to determine what level company participants should be in order to be the most effective but least costly.
- The sales team could be a little pushy to get you signed on with in a certain time frame.
- There was some confusion about upgrade potential and capability to down grade if necessary.
- I have not used Clarizen long enough to know the dollar impact. However it helps to make sure nothing is left behind and that is immeasurable.
The social capability and integrating the notifications to keep people on top of their tasks is a big sell. Being able to share Gantt charts with customers that expire so that they only have visibility to current status is very helpful. Also a baseline comparison so that you are capable of seeing when your project scope is drifting is useful in project analysis. I was unaware that the other software I had ever used or compared was capable of these things.
My main question for any customer in the selection process would be: How likely is your team to use project management software and dedicate time to implement? This is the important in deciding whether any project management software will work for you. Clarizen is probably the best program I have used to date for the application.