Overall Satisfaction with ClearSlide
During my time at the AroundCampus Group (Formerly University Directories) our inside sales department used ClearSlide during our renewal period and we also used it for some new sales. I found that ClearSlide was generally easy for me as the presenter to use but often times it was confusing for our customers to get a gauge. My general observation was that they just didn't quite understand the concept of what ClearSlide was trying to do so it took a little bit of explaining. In terms of using ClearSlide in a sales capacity I think it has a market and that is for "new sales". Since most of what I was doing was account management and renewals, going through presentations on ClearSlide really didn't provide much value and often just made the renewal process even longer. It almost forced us to re-pitch our product when we didn't make enough changes to warrant a full presentation. In terms of the new sales we did virtually however, ClearSlide was extremely useful. It allowed us to present to prospects in a time efficient way and allowed us the opportunity to not travel out to the customers.
- Not as invasive as a tool that shows your entire desktop
- Allows you to track when your prospects review your information
- Try and give clear instructions for people being presented to
- Make sure you're selling to people who truly have a need for ClearSlide
- Sped up the sales process on new sales
- Allowed me to easily present information
- Slowed down our process on renewals
My current company wouldn't benefit from ClearSlide because of the way we do our demos.