https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/04/J3/22JORXKP7QP7.pngSmaller Org? ClearSlide will get you started on your sales enablement journeyCS is primarily being utilized by our revenue teams as a way to quickly access content and share collateral with prospects or current clients. A select number of research team members also utilize the platform to quickly send collateral to prospects or clients. CS is intended to streamline access of content across multiple revenue verticals and to track client engagement with collateral sent to them as part of the sales process. Our revenue teams also use CS as a conference line and presentation platform for client-facing meetings.,CS easily loads in any web browser for client-facing meetings, which is awesome. No longer having to rely on an application of plug-in loading to present slides or do a screen share makes things simple for our teams and clients. CS Outlook Plugin is very handy. Being able to share links to collateral from an existing email window pane has been incredibly helpful. This feature is a serious improvement from the earlier version of CS where you could only create links to collateral via their browser site. The tracking capabilities that CS has embedded with linked collateral have been helpful in our client engagement strategy as an organization. Seeing what a client has viewed and for how long helps us know what they care about. Also, if they forward or share the information, we can also track that engagement.,Call quality with CS has always been an issue in my two (2) years of experience with the platform. CS upgraded their phone provider in winter 2018, but the call quality has only been marginally improved from my perspective. Also, with the switch to a new phone provider, users are required to use a new conference line, access number, and a leader pin. The leader pin is new and adds an extra step to setting up a conference line, which seems unnecessary. Content curation is probably my biggest issue with CS. With previous experience in a sales enablement company, I've seen how content can be curated to map to the seller's specific stage in a deal cycle, which is what most companies want. CS does not have this functionality from my perspective, and if it does, then overall curation capabilities are weak. Rather than curating content to match a seller's current point in a sales process, CS relies on surfacing content that is most popular or recently added. There is a search feature, which works well if you know what the collateral is called, but it is not scanning the content of documents to find what is most relevant. I equate the content feature of CS to a search that you would do in your computer's "Download" folder or even in Dropbox. If your company is smaller and only needs to surface a few pieces of collateral, then CS will work fine. If your organization is larger with large amounts of specific collateral, then I would look elsewhere. The CS plugins for Outlook, Gmail, or your web browser are great ideas but executed poorly. The integrations have caused a lot of headaches for colleagues and me since their release. They have caused our email to close unexpectedly, content to not be linked properly, or emails to not be tracked. The idea for these integrations was to reduce the amount of time a seller has to jump between windows, which is awesome, but the integrations are full of glitches. One of the biggest glitches I've seen is how CS, Grammarly, and Outlook all work together. CS is always the component of those three that causes everything to freeze or crash. In short, the integrations are a great idea but executed poorly at this time.,6,Reduced the amount of time that our sales staff have to spend searching for content or collateral. Everything is available in one area and can be surfaced as long as you know the keywords of the collateral you would like. CS doubles as a conference line and online presentation platform, which is incredibly helpful. Rather than having to use multiple systems or launch an application that requires a plugin, CS launches right from my browser. Prospects that are viewing our presentations have the same ease of use with CS as well. The integrations with Outlook, Gmail, and web browsers are a dual-edged sword sometimes. They do make it easier to link documents to emails, but they also tend to crash or cause issues with other software. I would say that overall the savings in terms of efficiency are greater than what has been caused by glitches, but not by much. The tracking details on collateral sent to prospects are incredibly insightful and help us improve our future communication strategy. This has made us smarter about our future engagements by providing targeted information that the client cares about.,SAVO, Dropbox, MS SharePoint, Google Drive and Box,HubSpot, SAVO, SeismicGreat corporate enforcement and presentation toolClearslide provides a place where our corporate marketing can place marketing and approved sales assets like presentations, videos, surveys, contracts, etc and allows sales access in a variety of ways. One can send in an email or campaign of multiple emails and track the use of each asset. Probably the most compelling use for Clearslide is presenting the assets. Clearslide can allow you to present to an audience of people without having to deal with WebEx/GoToMeeting download necessary for your attendees. They simply click on your URL and they are at the conference. As someone who has spent years around WebEx and other Web conferencing programs this is a huge advantage. The business problem we face is we need to gauge the trustworthiness of our prospects to view and share our information with their teams. Prior to Clearslide, we had no way to verify they were viewing or sharing our materials in the way we would ask. Clearslide measures the view time and tracks the view time of each page of the materials even when forwarded from original recipients. All in all, if your business needs to control the marketing materials for a large group, to ensure consistency in branding and messaging this is a perfect solution and salespeople will love how easy it is to present to prospects.,Sent materials to initial contact. He needed to include others. He forwarded and I could see how much time each participant spent reviewing, so understood their interest level. Used to present to a group of 45 people in another state. Went well and received good feedback and no one had any issues viewing.,The interface is a bit clunky. Takes a little time to learn to navigate especially if you are maintaining the library of assets. Use a standard naming methodology before placing on Clearslide, it will make everything easier for sales, so they are not calling looking for things.,9,In our case, trust was the key issue and that joined with the benefit of presenting easily made sense for us. We have improved our prospects targeting and improved our prospect to close ratio.,YeswareOpen review of ClearSlide!It was being used across the company sales teams. It helped to make sure that our clients were thoroughly reading their proposals that we sent them via email, and we could see which pages were most closely scrutinized. This allowed us to address their concerns right away without having to probe too deeply.,Letting you know how long someone views a page - this is super helpful when figuring out their concerns! Letting you know if the proposal has been opened - helps because you don't have to wait and wonder if they have seen the proposal. The live walkthrough is really helpful so you can point things out while reviewing the proposal with your client.,I wish it applied to more than just documents, like when an email is opened Sometimes it can give "false positives" where you think it's been opened but it hasn't. It doesn't happen often, but it happens every now and then.,8,I have seen more engaged clients, which turns into better conversations, which in turn means more closes.,SalesLoft and Yesware,SalesLoftClearslide in a NutshellIt is being used in my department as an email storage and data gathering tool. It addresses the need to manually write emails over and over again and it shows us the rate of our emails being read.,Email Storage Read/open rate Cadence retention,Data for opened email could be more expansive Difficulty mass emailing Many times, when I have conversations with customers, they tell me they have read my emails and are interested in the product, but ClearSlide says it was never opened.,6,Improves email visibility so we understand ROI on email blasts. More impactful emails to targeted clients. Shorter training time for newer employees because we have saved emails that we know work.,SalesLoft,SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorClearSide is good and close to greatThe sales team uses ClearSlide to do screen share demo's of my companies technology.,External prospects don't have to download anything to see my screen I can house presentations in ClearSlide I can track emails using ClearSlide,I don't know if this was a ClearSlide issue or something else, but my specific dial-in meeting number was used by another sales rep in a completely different company. We would dial-into each others meeting accidentally. Gmail plugin - Remind me if someone hasn't opened an email I sent to them. Gmail plugin allowing users to send out links to their calendar embedded in the body of the email.,7,It has sped up the process of sharing information with clients and scheduling meetings,Zoom, Join.me and UberConference,Salesforce Lightning, ToutApp, Marketo
ClearSlide

ClearSlide Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

ClearSlide
Filter 83 vetted ClearSlide reviews and ratings
Scott Isenga profile photo
June 26, 2018

Review: "Smaller Org? ClearSlide will get you started on your sales enablement journey"

• CS easily loads in any web browser for client-facing meetings, which is awesome. No longer having to rely on an application of plug-in loading to present slides or do a screen share makes things simple for our teams and clients.
  • CS Outlook Plugin is very handy. Being able to share links to collateral from an existing email window pane has been incredibly helpful. This feature is a serious improvement from the earlier version of CS where you could only create links to collateral via their browser site.
  • The tracking capabilities that CS has embedded with linked collateral have been helpful in our client engagement strategy as an organization. Seeing what a client has viewed and for how long helps us know what they care about. Also, if they forward or share the information, we can also track that engagement.
  • Call quality with CS has always been an issue in my two (2) years of experience with the platform. CS upgraded their phone provider in winter 2018, but the call quality has only been marginally improved from my perspective. Also, with the switch to a new phone provider, users are required to use a new conference line, access number, and a leader pin. The leader pin is new and adds an extra step to setting up a conference line, which seems unnecessary.
  • Content curation is probably my biggest issue with CS. With previous experience in a sales enablement company, I've seen how content can be curated to map to the seller's specific stage in a deal cycle, which is what most companies want. CS does not have this functionality from my perspective, and if it does, then overall curation capabilities are weak. Rather than curating content to match a seller's current point in a sales process, CS relies on surfacing content that is most popular or recently added. There is a search feature, which works well if you know what the collateral is called, but it is not scanning the content of documents to find what is most relevant. I equate the content feature of CS to a search that you would do in your computer's "Download" folder or even in Dropbox. If your company is smaller and only needs to surface a few pieces of collateral, then CS will work fine. If your organization is larger with large amounts of specific collateral, then I would look elsewhere.
  • The CS plugins for Outlook, Gmail, or your web browser are great ideas but executed poorly. The integrations have caused a lot of headaches for colleagues and me since their release. They have caused our email to close unexpectedly, content to not be linked properly, or emails to not be tracked. The idea for these integrations was to reduce the amount of time a seller has to jump between windows, which is awesome, but the integrations are full of glitches. One of the biggest glitches I've seen is how CS, Grammarly, and Outlook all work together. CS is always the component of those three that causes everything to freeze or crash. In short, the integrations are a great idea but executed poorly at this time.
Our revenue organization is the primary user of CS, but we do have members of our research team also accessing some functions based on need. Overall, CS is a tool best suited for utilization by revenue teams, including both internal and external sales and account management/client success. As a whole, our organization uses CS primarily for conference line and online presentation sharing capabilities. Our secondary usage is for the content storage, sharing, and tracking features.
Read Scott Isenga's full review
Marty Apple profile photo
June 21, 2018

ClearSlide: "Great corporate enforcement and presentation tool"

• Sent materials to initial contact. He needed to include others. He forwarded and I could see how much time each participant spent reviewing, so understood their interest level.
  • Used to present to a group of 45 people in another state. Went well and received good feedback and no one had any issues viewing.
  • The interface is a bit clunky. Takes a little time to learn to navigate especially if you are maintaining the library of assets. Use a standard naming methodology before placing on Clearslide, it will make everything easier for sales, so they are not calling looking for things.
If sales have lots of freedom to customize presentations this may not be the best fit. Yesware/Cirrus Insight or other email extensions may be worth reviewing, in that case. If a lot of presenting the same or similar types of materials is common, this tool will let you replace WebEx and your sales team and prospects will be happier.
Read Marty Apple's full review
July 12, 2018

"Open review of ClearSlide!"

• Letting you know how long someone views a page - this is super helpful when figuring out their concerns!
  • Letting you know if the proposal has been opened - helps because you don't have to wait and wonder if they have seen the proposal.
  • The live walkthrough is really helpful so you can point things out while reviewing the proposal with your client.
  • I wish it applied to more than just documents, like when an email is opened
  • Sometimes it can give "false positives" where you think it's been opened but it hasn't. It doesn't happen often, but it happens every now and then.
ClearSlide is the most helpful when giving presentations to clients who are not there in person. It makes it so much easier to walk them through the presentation and you can see if they are skipping ahead or not pay attention (have opened other tabs, etc). Giving distance presentations is hard, but ClearSlide offers an easy helpful hand.
July 04, 2018

User Review: "Clearslide in a Nutshell"

• Email Storage
  • Read/open rate
  • Cadence retention
  • Data for opened email could be more expansive
  • Difficulty mass emailing
  • Many times, when I have conversations with customers, they tell me they have read my emails and are interested in the product, but ClearSlide says it was never opened.
It does help expedite emails by storing templates and old emails in your account. It is also nice for data collected on emails sent when it does it correctly.
June 18, 2018

ClearSlide Review: "ClearSide is good and close to great"

• External prospects don't have to download anything to see my screen
  • I can house presentations in ClearSlide
  • I can track emails using ClearSlide
  • I don't know if this was a ClearSlide issue or something else, but my specific dial-in meeting number was used by another sales rep in a completely different company. We would dial-into each others meeting accidentally.
  • Gmail plugin - Remind me if someone hasn't opened an email I sent to them.
  • Gmail plugin allowing users to send out links to their calendar embedded in the body of the email.
If you are a slide deck heavy sales pitch this is the solution for you.
David Cortez profile photo
June 15, 2018

ClearSlide Review: "Easy to Use! Your Sales Team Will Love It!"

The Professional Diversity Network uses ClearSlide specifically for our Business Development Team. It allows the team to easily and efficiently hold business meetings with current and prospective customers and outline how they would be able to utilize our services. The email functionality is also something that is widely used as it allows the team to see gain insight as to who and when customers are viewing our sales materials.
  • Email Functionality - Creation of general templates to be constantly used as well as allowing the team to gain insight as to who is opening and viewing the material. That makes the follow up much easier to have.
  • Presentations - Very easy to provide customers with a source link of where to view our presentation and also very easy to provide them with the ability to show their screen if needed. The fact that we can have several people on the presentation is helpful as well.
  • Salesforce Integration - Very important in our organization as we like to have any and all activity pertaining to customers housed in our CRM.
  • None
ClearSlide is well suited for on the fly conference calls that also calls for the ability to view the screen of the members in the meeting. I can recall several situations where I needed to hop on a call AND provide customers with information that was directly on my screen on the fly.
Read David Cortez's full review
Max J. Kouris profile photo
June 15, 2018

Review: "Experience with ClearSlide, nothing but great things!"

Clearslide is used by the inside sales team. It helped us with a few things:
  • Mass emailing to our clients
  • Screen sharing for our demos
  • A hub for documents across the floor
  • A hub of email templates across the floor
  • Being able to see who has opened our emails and what they viewed
  • Being able to screen share for easy demo access without the client needing to download anything. It's a simple link to send out.
  • Being a library of data for templates and content to send out to the clients. It's a good place to store information and easily send to your teammates to use.
  • Allowing us to send the email out, who has opened it and what they have viewed and how long they have viewed that document or email for - It helps us to follow up and talk about certain products. It's kind of mind reading.
  • The data that comes with it - the "Insights" - shows us a dashboard for our team to see who is using the software the most and how they are using it.
  • The Content tab can be more organizing
  • Animated powerpoint slides don't display great. Could use an admin bar on the side during screen sharing.
  • I wish I could have basic edit functionality within the slides in the interface.
With ClearSlide, salespeople can quickly and easily email their sales content to prospects and customers using a customized link, which allows them to:
  • Gain insight into the engagement with their content
ClearSlide provides the ability to present content remotely through Live Pitch.ClearSlide’s analytics can help sales leaders be more effective by providing them with actionable data to have meaningful conversations with their team.
Read Max J. Kouris's full review
J. Carter Saunders profile photo
June 13, 2018

User Review: "My Experience with ClearSlide"

ClearSlide is a tool we utilize across our organization. Sales are probably the heaviest user of this tool. ClearSlide is the platform we use when presenting to prospecting clients, sharing materials internally within meetings, and to create links that track the views of pieces of collateral we are sharing with prospective clients. The main business problem it solves is related to sharing/presenting materials.
  • ClearSlide is a good tool to track the engagement of people you are sharing materials with.
  • ClearSlide is pretty intuitive and easy to navigate.
  • ClearSlide also allows me to share materials pretty easily.
  • I don't love the conference line. The recording message at the beginning is particularly annoying.
  • I also wish it were easier to share multiple links quicker. It's somewhat of a cumbersome process.
  • It can occasionally be challenging to find the right materials to share at the moment quick enough.
ClearSlide is great in a situation where you want to present a slide deck to a person outside of your organization. It is also great to track the opens of the materials you send (although I'm unsure if including these links potentially makes my emails go to spam). It can occasionally be challenging to use the screen sharing mechanism and I become hesitant to use that with people who are unfamiliar with the platform. Clearslide is sometimes inappropriate for people who are a little more "old school" and are hesitant to open links from parties they aren't overly comfortable with yet.
Read J. Carter Saunders's full review
Kollin Wadsack profile photo
June 15, 2018

Review: "ClearSlide is great for email content management, but lacks in other areas"

ClearSlide is being used by the Sales department as a content management tool. The sales team uses it to store email templates, track clicks/opens on emails sent, and to share content among peers. This addresses the issue of having to generate a new email every time you need to send an email or respond to one. This tool also helped us share successful email templates easily
  • Storing email templates for easy use
  • Tracking click and open rates of emails
  • Storage of email templates, allowing for seamless sharing across teams
  • Can be buggy. Plenty of days where the ClearSlide plugin just wouldn't work
  • Poor email scheduling features. It was tough to set up mass email blasts or 1-off emails to be sent at specified times and dates
  • We found a few examples where the data about click rates and open rates wasn't working, or was inaccurate
ClearSlide is great for email content management! If you need a solution to store and share email templates internally, this is perfect, but beyond that, ClearSlide isn't suited for most scenarios in our day-to-day. We found that, even though ClearSlide tracks email open rates, many times that data wasn't available or just wrong. ClearSlide's ability to do effective email campaigns, blasts, and automated responses were lacking.
Read Kollin Wadsack's full review
Stephanie Spurlock profile photo
June 15, 2018

User Review: "ClearSlide is a clear choice."

ClearSlide is being used in our sales department and I believe several markets across our enterprise (not just Raleigh) have access to ClearSlide as well. Account executives, managers, and even our regional leaders are encouraged to use it as much as possible. The idea is to use ClearSlide for sending larger presentations to clients that are not in-market. Another benefit is to have real-time knowledge of when your proposal is being looked at, by who and what slides are a focus. That gives us, as salespeople, an edge up.
  • User-friendly. It's one of the easiest assets we have to be trained on.
  • Transparency. ClearSlide is super helpful in knowing when my client or prospect is engaged with the proposal and what content they seem to be focused on the most.
  • Data saver. I cannot tell you how many times I get bounce back emails for a file being too large. This is a great way to store and send information without clogging up your inbox or the receivers.
  • I don't have any.

Well suited:

1) When you have a larger presentation to send to an out-of-market client.

2) When you want to know when your presentation is being viewed and by who

3) Insight into what your client or prospect is focusing on in the presentation. Concept? Investment?

Read Stephanie Spurlock's full review
Brian Neibaur profile photo
June 15, 2018

ClearSlide Review: "Simple remote connectivity with none of the IT/Firewall drama"

I use Clearslide to facilitate both in person and remote slide deck presentations and demonstrations of our product. We also use Clearslide for conference calls and other presentations. I spend an equal amount of time in the office as well as selling in the field and use the Clearslide remote control app on my phone to run through slide decks in person with prospective clients.
  • I find Clearslide very easy to connect remote users. Very little firewall/ other IT hurdles to overcome
  • Uploading content and reviewing multiple presentations is very easy
  • The remote control phone app makes moving between slides mid presentation very easy
  • Screen share is also very easy to utilize which I did not find to be the case with competing systems
  • The conference call lines, especially international are not as reliable as I would like
  • Converting powerpoint animations could be easier so they present in the same way on Clearslide
  • The engagement metrics for viewers of a presentation is confusing in terms of what and how it measures the engagement of the viewers
The most compelling feature for me was the lack of software the viewer has to install on their side to join a presentation. Alternative systems like Go To Meeting and Webex seem to be hit and miss if the firewalls and IT policies on the viewer's side would allow them to connect. Clearslide also makes recording and cataloging meetings for after the fact review easy.
Read Brian Neibaur's full review
Brandon Gentry profile photo
June 13, 2018

User Review: "ClearSlide is worth it for sales teams"

Our organization uses ClearSlide in sales and account management roles. The inside sales team are the primary users. While our outside sales team also use it when managing larger territories outside of major metro areas. I've personally used it in the Greater Boston region for 2+ years to reduce the amount of time spent driving to visit clients.
  • Viewer engagement reporting
  • Email tracking
  • Mass-emails
  • Audio and conference calling
  • Content management
  • Could improve mobile UX for the viewer
  • Include SSL on the branded domains so that viewers don't get the secure site prompt
  • Create scheduling tools that allow for mass emails to schedule webinar sessions
ClearSlide is the standard for web-based demos and slide presentations. At our organization, we use ClearSlide to email content during the prospecting phase and to present live content and screen shares. We love the viewer engagement ratings for this purpose. It's not as useful for the account management team because their needs are not as robust.
Read Brandon Gentry's full review
Casey Shepler profile photo

"Clearslide Review"

Most of our inside sales representatives are using Clearslide to get into a large client base. It allows us to reach out to many clients at the same time and get a better idea of their engagement with our emails.
  • reaching out to many clients simultaneously
  • It provides a better idea of client engagement
  • Also like using the conference line for demonstrations with multiple clients
  • We utilize this to show presentations to our clients virtually
  • System outages in the past have come at very bad times.
  • if you drag your mouse across the screen the website things you are trying to drop a file in which is annoying at times.
  • when sharing the screen. the movements of my mouse and what I am doing sometimes appears choppy to the client or is delayed.
If you do virtual demonstrations of products for clients this is a great solution.
Read Casey Shepler's full review
June 15, 2018

ClearSlide Review: "Nimble, Cross-Functional Tool"

We use ClearSlide to share presentations across our company of 6 offices in North America. I use ClearSlide almost every day to share presentations with internal stakeholders as well as my clients.
  • It is really great for presentation sharing - I like that you can see how many people have joined the presentation.
  • It is also good for screen sharing. I work with someone in India and it is helpful.
  • I like being able to share presentation links with co-workers and clients, and I love that I get notified when they click on the link! It is also helpful to be able to reference which slides they looked at.
  • With the dial-ins, we've had some issues with ringing noises in the background when multiple people join the call. Something about needing to re-set the conference link, which is tedious.
Good for client presentations, screen sharing, and internal meetings.
Less appropriate for high-pressure meetings where you will have a bunch of people joining remotely (since sometimes there are issues with feedback).
Will Sharry profile photo
September 29, 2017

Review: "Clearslide is excellent for quick, easy online demonstrations."

We use Clearslide primarily to give online presentations, screenshare demonstrations, and to send trackable links to marketing collateral. Clearslide is used by the sales team, both Account Executives and Sales Development Reps, at every stage of the sales cycle. The trackable links allow SDRs to gauge interest in content sent. They easy to use presentation links allow AEs to quickly give demos and presentations at a moments notice without the prospect or client having to download any software or log into anything. It's a super easy and quick way to show off our products.
  • Super quick and easy for demonstrating our product and giving online presentations.
  • Super easy to upload marketing collateral and send to prospects and clients in a trackable way.
  • Clearslide can sometimes run into issues with prospects who have strict firewalls and does not work.
  • Clearslide has a slight lag when playing videos through the screen share.
Clearslide is excellent for online presentations and online demonstrations. Clearslide is excellent for sending trackable links to marketing collateral. Clearslide is also great for keeping track of what demonstrations were given to what prospects. It is also easy to record your demonstrations and send around internally or to other prospects/customers.
Read Will Sharry's full review
Steve Kim profile photo
September 18, 2017

ClearSlide Review: "Essential tool for our sales and marketing teams"

We use Clearslide to house all our marketing material as well as track activity against specific collateral when it is sent externally. Clearslide is being used primarily by our sales and marketing teams. The platform allows us to control the material that are sales team uses in their pitches and ensure they are only using the most current and relevant collateral.
  • Clearslide provides an easy way for us to manage content and track activity against that content.
  • Clearslide provides a web sharing feature that allows our users to quickly find and present relevant content.
  • Clearslide provides detailed analytics to provides insight into the most relevant material.
  • The live pitch and presentation features could use work. The options are limited.
  • The content layout could use an upgrade. Sometimes our users find it difficult to find specific content.
If there is a lot of material and content that is specific to a group of prospects, Clearslide is extremely useful. We have certain products that are tailored for specific niches in the market and Clearslide allows us to manage this content. It is extremely important our users be able to locate and share this content with their specific prospects.
Read Steve Kim's full review
Trevor Derrett profile photo
September 08, 2017

ClearSlide Review: "Powerful Sales Engagement Technology"

ClearSlide is being used by our entire sales department. It helps accelerate the sales process by identifying which prospects are engaged and which are not. It allows me to allocate my time more efficiently and dedicate further resources knowing which leads need more attention.
  • Live Pitch and screen share technology are very user-friendly
  • Tracking information is timely and accurate
  • Support team is fantastic
  • Interface is very user-friendly
  • Conference line sometimes lags.
Perfect in a sales environment, also very helpful on the customer service side as you're able to share your screen easily.
Read Trevor Derrett's full review
Kurt Lohse profile photo
August 22, 2017

User Review: "ClearSlide is not worth it!"

We were using Clearslide primarily for sales and marketing initiatives to present custom presentation for new prospective clients for in-person and online presentations.
  • Clearslide helps sales execs and managers track presentation opens sent through email prospecting pretty well.
  • Clearslide helps you manage presentations with multimedia creative assets, but struggles a bit with video streaming and managing video assets.
  • Clearslide converts PowerPoint presentations to online viewing formats with some limited formatting issues.
  • Clearslide's auto-renew billing practices are brutal, and they do not inform customers before they charge your credit card. They should give customers alert in time so that they can reasonably cancel before the auto-renew period, especially if you cannot use their service.
  • Clearslide doesn't always work well when you need it. If you are giving a presentation in a corporate environment with restricted internet access, you could be at a complete loss to deliver your presentation. Syncing issues abound, so it doesn't always make for a professional presentation option.
  • Clearslide's customer success/customer support is non-existant in that they won't help you with issues - especially with billing and technical problems.
Clearslide is well-suited for pitching to small businesses or giving simple online versions of PowerPoint presentations. Clearslide doesn't perform well if your sales team needs to present proposals to large corporations with restricted internet access, or for those sales teams who want to present multi-format creative solutions like video. And quite frankly, their draconian stealthy auto-renew billing policies that charge credit accounts without notice and their refusal to reverse charges for companies who have not used or cannot use their service makes their solution, even more, cost prohibitive.
Read Kurt Lohse's full review
Patrick Murphy profile photo
February 18, 2016

User Review: "Clearslide delivers"

ClearSlide is being used as a sales engagement platform for real time demos and live pitches. It is also used for mass email updates to clients and prospects.
  • Clearslide is extremely easy to access for a live pitch if you suddenly have a hot prospect on the phone. You just need to give them your URL so they can access the pitch. You have complete control over the pitch and can quickly screen share if you want to show them something outside of your pitch deck.
  • Send email market updates to clients and prospects in mass email. Can see when and how often recipient opens email as well as when they access any pitch material you include. You can also send pitch material as a link within an Outlook email.
  • Just started using videos to connect with prospects. Clearslide provides an easy to use platform for making and uploading your videos using a smart phone.
  • When typing up an email pitch within clearslide, it does not allow you to save a draft if you have to go to a different screen for some reason. Have to start email over again.
ClearSlide is well suited for quick live pitches as well as delivering easy to view material to a prospect or client.
Read Patrick Murphy's full review
Carrie Weinfeld profile photo
June 03, 2015

Review: "Best sales tool I've used in over 10 years! ClearSlide is terrific!"

ClearSlide is used by the regional sales team to deliver proposals and presentations to clients. It is also used by some of the sales staff at our resorts.
  • Extremely user friendly, the interface with gmail is fabulous as quick as attaching a document.
  • The notification system tells me when my client has previewed the material, how much time was spent viewing and offers a perfect invitation to call and speak to the client to move the sales process to the next step.
  • The responsiveness and enthusiasm of the ClearSlide support team is terrific.
  • The detailed analysis and data available any time helps me to see what presentations are the most effective and how I need to direct my sales efforts to increase sales.
  • I would like to have a tutorial to create my own presentations more efficiently. I don't take the time to do it and would love to learn. It is sometimes difficult for me to upload items if they are not in a format it will accept. video, etc.
  • It is pretty easy to use right now, the only improvement I could see would be to drag and drop a document or presentation in or out of the data base, like apple products.
No, I use it always to deliver a document.
Read Carrie Weinfeld's full review
Danielle Strickland profile photo
April 29, 2015

User Review: "Capture the Customer with ClearSlide!"

I am a part of The National Inside Sales teams at Target Media Partners, meaning we call businesses nationwide. ClearSlide gives my team the ability to conduct live presentation with or without a webcam. The webcam is a great way be there without having to physically be there. It also gives you the opportunity to combine a voice recording with a presentation deck and email it to a prospective client. ClearSlide then notifies you when the prospective client is viewing the document and how long they spend on each slide. I actually closed a couple of deals with this feature! It's definitely user friendly on all fronts, but if you need help with any features, ClearSlide has representative to walk you through the process.
  • ClearSlide solution is so seamless. Uploading a presentation deck is as simple as upload a photo to Facebook. You can upload multiple types of files from Word Docs, PowerPoint, Excel, even Openoffice and Keynote files just to name a few. You can change the deck as a moments notice.
  • Email Pitches are the best! It's a hyperlink to either the presentation or a customize proposal. I usually send them right after I have completed a webinar/presentation as a recap of our products and services. ClearSlide sends you an email notification when your email pitch it's being viewed by the receiving party.
  • Live Pitch and Screen Sharing are definitely user friendly! You email a link to the client. The client clicks on the link and it takes them directly to the webinar. It's that simple.
  • It would be awesome if ClearSlide had some type of follow-up/reminder tool that's linked to Outlook or any calendar to call the customer back. Meaning once all notes are recorded into ClearSlide you could set a reminder to pop-up on the day of the follow-up call through ClearSlide or Outlook. I would love that!
ClearSlide is a great tool for any workforce looking for a cost effective way to reach potential clients outside of their local market. It's also an excellent tool for establishments that send out email marketing pieces on a regular basis. It's definitely a great tool for schools like The Art Institutes when they send potential students material on the school. Did I mention it's a must have for all organizations with and inside sales team?
Read Danielle Strickland's full review
Kyle McDonald profile photo
August 19, 2015

Review: "ClearSlide will help you close deals faster!"

Primarily for Sales but we also use ClearSlide and for presenting complex regulatory issues and for sales training.
  • Before ClearSlide, I had to schedule WebEx or GoToMeetings AND WAIT until I could present our services more clearly. Now that I have ClearSlide, I am able to jump right into my presentations when I first have my clients on the phone, which essentially skips the step of scheduling a demo or meeting. This has dramatically shortened my sales cycle.
  • Most of the time when I’m doing sales, I am presenting to someone who needs to capture all my key points and present them to the decision maker (or the Board of Trustees). ClearSlide has essentially turned me into a Sales trainer where I walk my prospects through our processes and then they are prepared to sell my companies services to the decision maker for me. This has boosted my revenue for the two primary business services my company offers.
  • I love the features where you can drop a "pin" on the various slides I'm presenting, guiding the clients eyes as I navigate the slides. This helps keep the client engaged on our call instead of "zoning out". This helps me present my services faster which saves time. Time is Money!
  • If they could have a better way to schedule meetings/webinars.
  • Allow the ability to drop "pins" on the Live screen share demo. You can only do this on the slides you have loaded on the application.
Read Kyle McDonald's full review
Richard Wilbert, MBA profile photo
December 15, 2014

"Clearslide Review"

The product is being used by the entire sales organization. It may soon be replaced by Lync (in process).
  • Simple straightforward means to present a slide deck
  • No client needed for browser
  • Simple URL to provide to audience
  • Remote desktop functionality is sometimes unstable
  • Tracking of how long users are on is not available
  • Whiteboarding and functionality for interactiveness is not as strong as other products
When the goal of an organization is to provide a platform that is simple for presenting slide decks, ClearSlide is an excellent product. You do not run into the issues of client loads and the technical delays that are associated with Lync, Adobe, WebEx, GoToMeeting and many of its competitors.
Read Richard Wilbert, MBA's full review
Philip Gloistein profile photo
September 22, 2014

ClearSlide Review: "Better presentations, faster closes."

ClearSlide is being used by our entire inside sales team. We use it to make live presentations and for email pitches. ClearSlide enables us to present our product to prospects from all over the globe.
  • Live presentations
  • Analytics
  • Tracking customer engagement
  • Email tracking
  • Stability issues
  • Phone clarity
ClearSlide is well suited for online presentations where multiple people are present and in different locations.
Read Philip Gloistein's full review
Melissa Nolan profile photo
May 29, 2014

Review: "ClearSlide is by far the BEST tool, in a league of it's own!"

We use ClearSlide across Dun & Bradstreet / Hoover's, across the New Customer Acquisitions and Account Management channels mainly. It allows us to easily share our databases and jump right into the solution being discussed for a new customer or an account renewal. We are also able to send out email campaigns from nurturing leads to proposals and renewals to white pages for customer learning. It addresses many typical business problems, allowing for transparency when discussing the databases through a quick screen share process (no required downloading of software on the other end or trouble connecting), it also allows for quickly sharing data or documents through live demo or email template, tracking open rates and views or sharing, and even having a personal conference lien for group calls. It is much more than just a screen share program, the more you use it then more success you will have.
  • Best screen share tool I have ever used, very easy and efficient, for both sides, smooth flow and no downloading required for other end (a big bonus)!
  • Quickly upload proposals or other vital information to share with prospects or clients and use templates or email links to track open and read rates, visibility into areas or programs most viewed, and ability to see if content is shared.
  • Mobile applications allow for quickly accessing presentations and sent emails/proposals, you can see what they are looking at on the go and even start a presentation anywhere through your phone or tablet!
  • Outlook integration is a great tool, although there is room for added functionality and sometimes there are small quirks that make it a bit cumbersome to use.
  • Mobile ability to upload new presentations or create email links from presentations would be a great improvement.
  • Use of email template and lead forms from Clearslide are great tools, although room to improve functionality and presentation of finished email so it looks more like it was sent through your own email account.
It's great for anyone who needs to easily share information or often has conference calls and online presentations - wonderful tool.
Read Melissa Nolan's full review