Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
Concur is used across the entire organization, but Sales is the department that uses it the most.
- Easy to use and create Expense Reports
- Easy to navigate and get good Travel options
- Great mobile app to attach pics of my receipts
- Sometimes it is hard to understand why certain expenses are identified as needing review.
- Once one hits a snag on the review with no way to fix it, the only option is to call someone to make the edits as the app does not allow one to complete the report.
- I have saved a ton of time whenever creating expense reports
- Easy and fast to book travel
- Sales teams that use the mobile app often, are happier than having to deal with other apps I've used in the past and get stuck on my free time to do reports
I've been using Concur for quite a while now and like its ease of use and its mobile app. In the past, I was using Carson Travel and then regular spreadsheet forms in combination with booking travel independently. That offered great flexibility to find what I want but it was hard to consolidate all into one place.
Integration with Amex is great but not sure of other integrations
The Amex integration + mobile app and attaching receipt pics is HUGE for frequent travelers. Not sure about being innovative but cloning reports, seeing where they are at on the review process and having access to historical ones is a great plus. The option to talk to a live human being is also a big plus.
It has cut down the time I spend on my expense reports at the end of the week as I travel every week. The approval workflow seems quite effective as well but that's just the way our company has set that up. I spend <1 hour to do all of my weekly reports as the images are already tied to my expenses on Amex, integrated into Concur. I remember spending hours and hours in the past attaching receipts to online forms, etc. Glad that's all in the past!
I am a frequent traveler and Concur Travel and Expense makes my life of submitting expenses very easy. It saves me a lot of time and it would do so for other travelers as we accumulate expenses and need to do weekly reports. I typically take care of them conveniently at the airport while waiting for flights.