Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
Concur is being used by the whole organization of 5000+ employees for expense entry, approval, and management, as well as expense tracking by people managers and the finance team. It simplifies and streamlines the expense entry process of the employees across 10+ countries in the globe. Enables to assign expense appropriately to cost centers. On the travel side, it is widely used to perform hotel bookings for business travels and the corresponding approvals. It's well integrated with the company OKTA SSO solution.
- Integration with corporate credit cards like Bank of America or American Express.
- Reminder functionality via emails.
- Easy workflow of entering and approving expense reports.
- Concur Android mobile app is hard to use, especially could have a better authentication mechanism.
- Should allow multiple documents to be attached for an expense entry in one go.
- Comments feature could be more intuitive.
- Increased employee efficiency as time save from manual expense submissions.
- Audits are a breeze.
- Approval workflow and corresponding savings in terms of avoiding payment delay.
Definitely a solution better than doing the tedious expense reporting manually.
In general, integration with the SAP suite of products to get a holistic view of the revenue stream compared the expenses of cost centers.
Superb integration with the corporate credit cards, be it BOA or AmEx. This makes the whole expense process for all the stakeholders like employees, managers, finance, and audit team easy.
Experience has been excellent especially it being a SAS offering, it can be accessed anytime and anywhere. With the mobile app, you can upload the receipts at the time of expense itself and not bother with physically saving them for later.
It's an excellent system for bigger geographically distributed organizations for expense management and travel expense management. It has great features like itemization per day for hotel stays, currency conversions, reminders, and escalation workflows. It has a smooth workflow to book hotels across the world and avoids the hassle to depend on a travel agency for business travels.
SAP Concur Attributes
Do you think SAP Concur delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Concur's feature set?
Did SAP Concur live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Concur go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Concur again?