Connect and hell
December 22, 2018
Connect and hell
Score 3 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ConnectAndSell
We are using ConnectAndSell to engage with our prospects. The business development representatives are the main players in the office currently using it. The business problems ConnectAndSell addresses is the fact that we could only make about 50-100 dials in 4 hours. Now with ConnectAndSell, we can hit about 500 prospects.
- ConnectAndSell is great at getting you connected with as many prospects as possible in a day
- I enjoy how easy it is to get connected and go
- It has a great concept and is very close to being a game-changing product
- ConnectAndSell sounds way too robotic when the prospect answers the phone
- The implementation team is terrible. Donny was a horrible leader and did a terrible job of getting us going
- They have way too many bugs they need to fix at this point
- It gives you greater potential to lock in a client, but I'm not sure from my end if this ROI is worth the headaches. It has a lot of work before it can become a truly reliable source for outbounding.
With Outreachr, you have the old school version of dialing, waiting, hanging up etc. ConnectAndSell is a much more efficient tool when it is running in full swing. Unfortunately, the implementation team spent the majority of the introduction trying to teach us how to sell instead of showing us how to work their product.
ConnectAndSell is well-suited fora mass amount of phone calls. It does a great job of getting you connected fast with as many prospects as possible. It has a great concept and the bones of the company are there. It just needs a few tweaks to be the powerhouse that it can be.