https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/nt/Zr/1576VITVF21N.PNGDiscover the Data - DiscoverOrgDiscoverOrg is being used predominantly by the Sales Development team. Currently the problem it is addressing is gathering information for prospecting both on an individual and company level.,Large database of companies Geographic filtering Pretty solid contact information,I find that with enterprise level companies I need to cross reference contacts as often times they tend to change roles/jobs more often. If the data is bad, it doesn't get removed. Integration with Outreach would be fantastic,7,I have been able to reach more net new prospects because of the tool. So I'd say there is ROI impact that is yet to be tied back to the tool. Not helpful when the right persona isn't found in data set.,RainKing (acquired by DiscoverOrg) and ZoomInfo,I am not currently using any reporting from DiscoverOrg,Outreach, Slack, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorDiscoverOrgWe use DiscoverOrg to find net new contacts and accounts. I find it inefficient because the data is not up to date. It is difficult to find correct contact info, especially with remote employees.,Providing employee count- it is usually close to accurate Providing email addresses- it is easy to infer someones email address Giving a break down on companies in certain territories,Staying up to date with employees who have come and gone Provide better phone number options,6,It has not provided much help, could be user error, but I do not feel it is easy to use nor does it have up to date employees or contact info,ZoomInfo,Lists of companies in the NE territory (New York, Boston, etc )with employee count between 501-4000 people. I look specifically for people with marketing and UX personas. It is not easy to break that down.,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, ShowGizmoGreat product for Account-Based sellingDiscoverOrg is currently being utilized by our Sales team to get in touch with a specific target market. With their robust information on prospects and buying signals, it makes it easier to justify as warm leads before the initial contact.,Data reliability. Past 95% of correct contact information. Predictive analytics (Scoops) outline buying signals for companies. Salesforce integration is great. You can actually work directly out of Salesforce and still use the entirety of the DO dashboard.,It would be nice if they incorporated a tool right into Gmail where contacts can be updated in Salesforce based on the correspondence. Not up their alley, but I always like to see a Click-To-Dial feature in tools like this. Makes it much quicker to get ahold of contacts. In their "Scoops" feature, it would be nice to know where the buying signals actually came from. Right now, it's as if we just have to take their word for it.,8,Hard to really tell as we are still in the initial stages of use. Will update once we have the chance to really dive in.,Growbots,Haven't much used this feature as we are still getting the hang of it. Can update once I attend the DO conference this month and get a better understanding of all the features they have to offer.Great tool for sales and marketing outreach!We use DiscoverOrg primarily in the sales and marketing departments, but others contact us if/when they need information about a company that can be found on DiscoverOrg. So while it benefits sales and marketing the most, its benefits are definitely starting to bleed into other areas of our business. For us, DiscoverOrg helps us find contacts at prospective customers, allows us to double check that contact information we have on a prospect or company is still valid, shows us what companies are currently looking for our specific set of services and helps us find similar companies to prospect into.,Advanced Boolean searches across all aspects - contacts, companies, triggers, etc. This is extremely helpful in narrowing searches and finding the information for which you're searching. Simple and fast to see the org chart and know who to contact. Ability to verify information about a company and its employees.,Update/add companies and contacts quicker when requested. Alerts and Triggers area could be simplified in terms of functionality; it can be somewhat confusing until you're used to the quirks. A mobile app would be very useful!,9,Increased efficiency Gaining data cleanliness,RainKing (acquired by DiscoverOrg) and Data.com,PardotWorth the investmentWe're using DiscoverOrg within our sales and marketing teams. Our leadership also has access to monitor account opportunities only. We are migrating to an account based marketing strategy and need detailed data on the accounts to target them effectively. We also are seeking ways to expand our outbound marketing efforts to new clients.,Opportunity alerts, or intent data. It's the best way to incorporate AI into marketing! Know what accounts are searching for before they even hit your website, if at all. Technology stack and IT departments. There are many services out there that do the same thing, but they can't compete if your target audience is the IT department of enterprise businesses. List building and filtering. You can filter on just about anything and it happens in the background in real time. The integration into Dynamics is also pretty brilliant.,Search. The search doesn't pull up the relevant accounts or contacts all the time. If you could search a person's name, followed by the company they are employed at, so you can see if they are in there, it would be ideal. Accounts should have their headquarter city or another identifying data point to help you know you're clicking on the right one. The integration to Dynamics CRM could be better, but I am aware it's in the works. Right now it's difficult to tell what data has been updated in Dynamics. You just know it was updated, period. So if their phone number changed, for example, you won't know.,10,Instantly saved us from having to resort to other marketing tactics to get in front of targets. For example, purchasing a one-time list rental of conference attendees for $5,000. Instead we will filter and build a list for people that meet certain criteria and send a slightly different message.,InsideView and RainKing,We haven't used it long enough to build substantial reports.,Microsoft Dynamics CRM
DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg Reviews

DiscoverOrg
Top Rated Award
Filter 147 vetted DiscoverOrg reviews and ratings
Tyler Welbron profile photo
May 21, 2018

User Review: "Discover the Data - DiscoverOrg"

• Large database of companies
  • Geographic filtering
  • Pretty solid contact information
  • I find that with enterprise level companies I need to cross reference contacts as often times they tend to change roles/jobs more often.
  • If the data is bad, it doesn't get removed.
  • Integration with Outreach would be fantastic
Best suited for the IT space, but does admirably for needing to sell into Product or Marketing.
Read Tyler Welbron's full review
May 18, 2018

User Review: "DiscoverOrg"

• Providing employee count- it is usually close to accurate
  • Providing email addresses- it is easy to infer someones email address
  • Giving a break down on companies in certain territories
  • Staying up to date with employees who have come and gone
  • Provide better phone number options
Well suited for finding info on employee count but lacks accurate info.
Alecs Lund profile photo
March 05, 2018

DiscoverOrg Review: "Great product for Account-Based selling"

• Data reliability. Past 95% of correct contact information.
  • Predictive analytics (Scoops) outline buying signals for companies.
  • Salesforce integration is great. You can actually work directly out of Salesforce and still use the entirety of the DO dashboard.
  • It would be nice if they incorporated a tool right into Gmail where contacts can be updated in Salesforce based on the correspondence.
  • Not up their alley, but I always like to see a Click-To-Dial feature in tools like this. Makes it much quicker to get ahold of contacts.
  • In their "Scoops" feature, it would be nice to know where the buying signals actually came from. Right now, it's as if we just have to take their word for it.
Well suited for companies looking to take a targeted messaging approach. Less suited for companies who are looking to do a mass outreach and contact as many prospects as possible. With DiscoverOrg, you really don't want to waste the data by just sending mass email campaigns. Leverage the tools in the platform and you should be good!
Read Alecs Lund's full review
Kristen Poole profile photo
January 05, 2018

DiscoverOrg Review: "Great tool for sales and marketing outreach!"

• Advanced Boolean searches across all aspects - contacts, companies, triggers, etc. This is extremely helpful in narrowing searches and finding the information for which you're searching.
  • Simple and fast to see the org chart and know who to contact.
  • Ability to verify information about a company and its employees.
  • Update/add companies and contacts quicker when requested.
  • Alerts and Triggers area could be simplified in terms of functionality; it can be somewhat confusing until you're used to the quirks.
  • A mobile app would be very useful!
Appropriate for sales and marketing teams who need an additional resource to find the right contact at the right company for marketing initiatives and outbound sales. Appropriate for companies who would find it useful to know what technologies each company is using. Important to know that if the company isn't already in the database, it sometimes takes a couple months for it to be added.
Read Kristen Poole's full review
Brooke Browne profile photo
November 29, 2017

DiscoverOrg Review: "Worth the investment"

• Opportunity alerts, or intent data. It's the best way to incorporate AI into marketing! Know what accounts are searching for before they even hit your website, if at all.
  • Technology stack and IT departments. There are many services out there that do the same thing, but they can't compete if your target audience is the IT department of enterprise businesses.
  • List building and filtering. You can filter on just about anything and it happens in the background in real time. The integration into Dynamics is also pretty brilliant.
  • Search. The search doesn't pull up the relevant accounts or contacts all the time. If you could search a person's name, followed by the company they are employed at, so you can see if they are in there, it would be ideal. Accounts should have their headquarter city or another identifying data point to help you know you're clicking on the right one.
  • The integration to Dynamics CRM could be better, but I am aware it's in the works. Right now it's difficult to tell what data has been updated in Dynamics. You just know it was updated, period. So if their phone number changed, for example, you won't know.
It's ideal for product or solutions that target IT departments within medium to large businesses.
Read Brooke Browne's full review
Robert Oram profile photo
December 28, 2017

Review: "Discoverorg should be DiscoverOpportunity/Revenue!"

DiscoverOrg is used by all Business Development reps and field sales reps. It's been a key to my success in closing multi-million dollar deals.
  • The contact information is spot on
  • It's easy to search and find the person you're looking for
  • It is quick and easy to see your prospects org chart and know who to go after
  • The proactive alerting could use some work
  • Would love to know where they get some of the "triggers" intel - source callout would be cool
  • Would love a Mobile app!
Well suited if you leverage email campaigns and want to ensure the correct email address. Also good if you want to ensure a correct phone number. Not well suited if you don't sell a product.
Read Robert Oram's full review
Alicia Busse profile photo
December 20, 2017

DiscoverOrg Review: "Great tool for account based sales outreach!"

We're using DiscoverOrg within our sales and marketing team and we are now diving into an account based marketing strategy. We needed clean and detailed data and access to current contacts on accounts to target them effectively. This is also helping us to expand our outbound marketing efforts to our target market.
  • Opp Alerts - such an awesome tool to get notified about new contact information!
  • Scheduled triggers that notifies users on all account activity and keeps them up to date on key contacts so that when someone leaves an organization, joins one, or is ready to buy software like yours.
  • Exportable contact reports.
  • We have been finding that it is hard to find information on a lot of companies/orgs that aren't over 10,000 employees.
  • It's a very robust platform - there's a lot to learn how to do and it can be a lot to remember how it works.
Well suited for account based outbound sales and marketing strategies.
Read Alicia Busse's full review
December 12, 2017

User Review: "DiscoverOrg: Lives up to the hype"

Right now, DiscoverOrg is exclusively being used by the sales team. Prior to using DiscoverOrg, we were facing serious challenges with the quality of our lead data and the speed at which we could operate because of this issue. With DiscoverOrg, we're able to quickly and easily access quality lead data that is tailored to the individual sales reps' territory.
  • Dynamic search function with dozens of filters that allows salespeople to identify the right criteria to find key contacts and accounts. Not only is it easily searchable, but the contact information is almost ALWAYS spot on.
  • Exportable reports that integrate with other sales tools that enable users to streamline outreach and improve efficiency
  • Scheduled triggers that notifies users on all account activity and keeps them up to date on key contacts so that when someone leaves an organization, joins one, or is ready to buy software, they'll be the first to know
  • User friendliness - if you aren't adequately trained on outreach, it can be difficult to navigate. In fact, I still feel like I don't leverage all of the information I could because of its heavy feature set
  • Triggers aren't always up to date, so I'll run into instances where DiscoverOrg lists accounts in the market for HR software but when I finally get in touch, they inform me that they've already completed their evaluation
  • Cost is very pricey, but being that it's such a rich resource with so much quality information, I'm not surprised.
DiscoverOrg is great for sales teams who cover wide territories and are having pipeline generation issues due to poor data. As salespeople, so much time can be wasted chasing contacts with the incorrect email address and/or phone numbers. With DiscoverOrg, I feel supremely confident that I am dialing the right number or plugging in the right emails when I set up drip campaigns.

DiscoverOrg is not something that every salesperson needs. Most users won't be able to leverage all of its capabilities, so it probably makes the most sense to have 1 license between an SDR/AE pairing or a license for a sales ops person who can pull detailed reports for certain territories.
January 23, 2018

User Review: "Why DiscoverOrg ROCKS!"

We use DiscoverOrg in order to follow our targeted companies and to look up contacts to reach out to. We also use it for analysis on which companies are best to target as well as to see what's changing in our industry. We use DiscoverOrg in our Sales and Sales Operations teams in our North America and European regions. The business problems that it solves are the ability to find the right contacts, being able to be updated with alerts on company news, being able to create lists to follow as well as contacts to follow so that we are well aware of the different movements that are made, and to find company information that's not listed anywhere else on the web.
  • Being able to receive company alerts
  • Being able to get direct contact lines
  • Being able to follow companies and their contacts to watch movement
  • I wish there was a feature to see all contacts in companies without having to pay more
  • I wish there were more smaller companies listed so that we can find the right contacts for all of our targeted accounts
I work with a list of 500 priority accounts trying to get into them in order to sell our products/services. Sometimes it's hard to reach out to these prospects via call and email because my messaging is so broad. With the news feed feature and the ability to follow accounts, I am now always aware of what's happening in these priority accounts that I follow. I now can use a more sniper focus when reaching out to these companies and have more of a suited talk track that will fit their needs for our products and services.
December 05, 2017

DiscoverOrg Review: "LOVE DISCOVERY ORG"

I use DiscoverOrg to help me with my pre-call strategy. This allows me to be more engaged with the organizations with their triggers, finances, and opp alerts. I am responsible for building new pipeline-- with the tools available through discoverorg I am able to uncover new opportunities to create new pipeline.
  • Opp Alerts-- Gaining new converstions.
  • Finances- Where were they at this time of year last year.
  • New contacts with DD and emails.
  • HR Contacts.
  • LOB of HR Contacts.
I love discoverorg and the information it provides.
Jordan Cooper profile photo
October 18, 2017

DiscoverOrg Review: "DOrg - GET IT NOW"

We use DiscoverOrg across our entire organization. It helps us address customer needs, figure out what is going on in the market, compare companies, and accelerate the overall sales process year after year. I personally use DiscoverOrg to access a prospect's social media and connect on a more personal level, alleviating the stress that goes along with sales.
  • Prospect Information Gathering
  • Providing Accurate Information
  • Fixing Inaccuracies
  • More lines of business
  • Allowing companies to opt out if they do not wish to be contacted
  • More UGC
Marketing, sales, prospecting, information gathering, meeting prep, warm introductions, etc.
Read Jordan Cooper's full review
Charles Lovette profile photo
October 12, 2017

User Review: "DiscoverOrg - Easy to use SFDC Plugin"

Use Datanyze to for lead prospecting for our CRM. DiscoverOrg is being used across our sales team.
  • Plugin to Salesforce
  • Verify information
  • Set up event triggers
  • Verify information more often
  • Easier to read dashboard
Profiled leads on DiscoverOrg integrate easily into Salesforce to reduce time spent finding lead information.
Read Charles Lovette's full review
Melissa Warner profile photo
August 02, 2017

User Review: "Long time DiscoverOrg user/admin"

Our marketing department and sales departments LIVE in DiscoverOrg. We use it for sales prospecting, building of heat maps for quarterly business reviews, and of course sales research. We find that the research results far exceed many other services. With our integration into SFDC it keeps our salespeople up to date on their assigned accounts and at their fingertips.
  • Data accuracy - while Discover.org may be more expensive than other solutions the data is spot on.
  • Integration with SFDC - simple, easy, fast, and keeps our salespeople focused.
  • Alerts - our salespeople heavily leverage this feature.
  • Expensive (but worth it).
  • Making sure that you understand what data set you've purchased and how that it fits your needs.
  • Mid and SMB buildout - they are working on it but lightweight.
You pay for the research; teams find email addresses, company info, phone numbers, etc. This helps ensure that much of the data is relevant. Being in the enterprise space, one of the best components is the hierarchy functionality. This allows us to quickly find the correct decision makers and team members that will be involved within that process. Their support/customer success teams are amazing - we hold regular training sessions/updates with our sales team and I consistently have 90% turnout because of the power of this tool.
Read Melissa Warner's full review
Cynthia Randolph profile photo
July 18, 2017

User Review: "DiscoverOrg is a winner!!"

DiscoverOrg is an extremely necessary tool for my everyday functions in my role. I use it every single day and could not be happier. Opp Alerts is something that I am now using and is so beneficial. I actually got my first opportunity 2 weeks ago using Opp Alerts in DiscoverOrg. The contact information is very accurate and on the off chance you find a contact with an incorrect direct dial, they will fix it right away. I truly don't know what I would do if I did not have DiscoverOrg and not sure how I worked as long as I did without it! It is great for lead generation, contact look up and direct dial and email information, triggers within accounts that you are following or are targeting etc. This tool is open from the time I walk in the door until I log out at the end of my day. I would recommend DiscoverOrg to anyone in a sales and/or marketing role.
  • Triggers are a great way to uncover projects or potential projects at a company as well as title updates of contacts that either changed roles or left the company.
  • Opp Alerts is a great way to enter key words to find opportunities within a specific company or industry that you are targeting.
  • Bulk Match is very helpful when looking up multiple companies at the same time rather than doing them one by one.
  • Additional companies may be an area that DiscoverOrg looks at. Although they have the majority of them, they do not have them all.
  • Make the search company information a little more user friendly. I do find myself getting confused sometimes when trying to advanced search company information due to the amount of tabs that could be condensed.
DiscoverOrg is best suited for contact information, triggers for companies and opp alerts. I do go elsewhere when looking for company information as I don't believe that is the strong suit here.
Read Cynthia Randolph's full review
Ashly Hershfield profile photo
August 24, 2017

User Review: "Discover what DiscoverOrg did for me!"

We use DiscoverOrg to prospect and find new contacts for our sales teams.
  • Correct contact infomation
  • Company information
  • Good top alerts
  • Update contact more quickly
  • Support
  • More active projects
Any time we get contacts from an event, if we need to know more about that person's duties and responsibilities.
Read Ashly Hershfield's full review
Kayla Latulippe profile photo
July 28, 2017

User Review: "I recommend DiscoverOrg."

We use DiscoverOrg throughout our organization. I personally use it to prospect companies to call and connect with. The companies are anywhere from 50-249 users.
  • It provides IT size and estimated budget.
  • It provides IT contacts and other C-Level contacts.
  • Sometimes it is hard to find the right company or contact. I am trying to look up companies that I already have in my prospecting list in our CRM system. So some of them are hard to find if I can find them at all. They may just not be big enough or may not have any IT dept to work with. It may be a mix of size, industry, and roles. I’m not too sure.
  • I know a few things are a little hard to navigate with when it comes to the interface… but I am constantly learning on how to use different parts of DiscoverOrg.
No specific scenario; however, there are many different times that I was able to find the right person to contact because DiscoverOrg had the information for me.
Read Kayla Latulippe's full review
Cyrus Moody profile photo
May 16, 2017

DiscoverOrg Review: "DO is great!"

I use DiscoverOrg to help our organization with finding the correct decision makers and get us direct contact information. It is very accurate and the Chrome plugin makes it very easy to use.
  • Org Charts
  • Accurate data
  • Support
  • Pop ups in the way
  • Needs more company technology insight
Suited for business development.
Read Cyrus Moody's full review
LeAnn Perkins profile photo
May 15, 2017

DiscoverOrg: "LDR Review"

I use DiscoverOrg to find contacts. It helps our organization with finding the correct decision makers and getting us direct contact information. Also, it's highly accurate! The Chrome plugin makes it very easy to use.
  • Finds contacts/decision makers
  • Having accurate information
  • Prospecting
  • Sometime I can't copy and paste directly.
It's great for finding prospects and cold calling/sending e-mail.
Read LeAnn Perkins's full review
July 13, 2017

"DiscoverOrg review"

I used DiscoverOrg in the past and recently we implemented it here across our sales org. Seeing consistent data flow into our CRM has been great! Out outreach has increased dramatically.
  • Detailed company information.
  • Up to date and correct direct numbers.
  • Reliable email addresses.
  • Some integration into Bullhorn could be firmed up. Like the addition of 'My Lists'.
Mass marketing and targeted reaches are both supported extremely well. It is limited to the dataset that you purchase, but in all - the overall scope is great!
Kevin Kent profile photo
March 16, 2017

User Review: "Buyer beware of using DiscoverOrg"

We are no longer using Discoverorg but had been for the past few years. We used it for our entire sales team as a prospecting tool.
  • The format of the Org charts are pretty solid.
  • If the company you are looking for happens to be in their database, the contact info is pretty good. IF it's in their database.
  • Customer service is terrible. They are not clear on their contract terms and try to hold you hostage when you try to cancel.
  • Communication - They did not send any communication regarding the renewal. The auto-renewal language is not listed in the actual document we signed. And they even raised our pricing without notification or consent.
  • Size and number of companies in their database is not what we have seen from other vendors.
Our target is location based businesses and there is no option to search or sort results to identify which companies are right for our sales team. We asked for this feature over 2 years ago and were told it was "coming" but to date it is not part of the offering.
Read Kevin Kent's full review
Jeff Garon profile photo
March 14, 2017

DiscoverOrg Review: "Probably the best prospecting tool on the market"

We are using DiscoverOrg primarily for prospecting needs (i.e. list generation and contact info) for our SDR and sales team, to help us identify target companies and the relevant contacts within those companies. We also use it for data cleansing within our CRM for both sales and marketing needs. We may explore actual integrations with our technology to streamline processes too.
  • Relevant, verified contact information
  • Tools for account based outreach
  • Simple and effective search tools
  • Installed technology information is lacking detail (i.e. who in the company is involved in using/administering the tool)
  • Integration to CRM could definitely be improved
  • There could always be more contacts... we've seen missing contacts at time.
It's a great tool for anyone who needs to generate prospect lists for IT sales.
Read Jeff Garon's full review
Annette Ochoa profile photo
February 13, 2017

User Review: "DiscoverOrg has Amazing Data"

DiscoverOrg is used to source new business and the right contacts for our organization. The sales team mainly uses DiscoverOrg and it has helped us get into Fortune 500 accounts. They update their data constantly and have amazing insight into what is going on within the company. It really helps us land in a company at the perfect moment using the Triggers and the technology.
  • Triggers and filters for the triggers
  • Technology tab is amazingly helpful!
  • The direct lines! Absolutely amazing!
  • I think they need more tutorials to be able to use the amazing features. Little videos would be amazing
It is well suited for companies who want amazing information into companies they are prospecting into as new accounts. If you are doing account management, it could help you find new people to expand your influence within the company, but I see it helping with new prospect accounts more than current clients.
Read Annette Ochoa's full review
Brian Charles  MBA, MS profile photo
February 02, 2017

Review: "DiscoverORg: Simply the best prospecting and lead-management tool for Sales professionals"

DiscoverOrg is being used by the small but growing sales organization within my company. Additionally, senior management uses DiscoverOrg. The tool allows us to discover relationships and connection points into prospective client organizations. Mainly, our use of DiscoverOrg revolves around identifying prospects and targeting them for subsequent communications and engagements (e.g. email, Twitter, other social media, F2F).
  • DiscoverOrg "nests" the hierarchy of our prospective clients, allowing me to view their org structures fairly accurately.
  • DiscoverOrg provides an easy-to-use Web interface.
  • DiscoverOrg provides excellent customer support though its dedicated CSM model. (Yea! Go Aaron!)
  • DiscoverOrg refreshes its data through perpetual data mining.
  • DiscoverOrg could try to implement an easier tool for users like myself to provide updates about contacts who have moved on from a prospect company when I encounter them.
  • DiscoverOrg could integrate with Zoho Campaign.
  • DiscoverOrg could improve its pricing. Hey, cheaper is better, right?
It is well suited for first-level mapping of a prospect organization. It is also suited for feeding it a list of prospect companies' URLs using the Bulk Upload feature (super easy!) to see if they are available in DiscoverOrg. Other less-appropriate or less-useful features include the switch from the earlier interface to the new interface. That was problematic for some users (not me).
Read Brian Charles MBA, MS's full review
Ryan McCarty profile photo
January 24, 2017

User Review: "DiscoverOrg rocks!"

Our outbound sales staff is using DiscoverOrg to build lists to call, as well as lists for creating email campaigns to targeted companies.
  • Triggers - Allowing me to reach out to companies during events with a higher likelihood of needing our services.
  • OppAlerts - Similar to triggers, but creating even HOTTER leads to follow up on.
  • Intelligence - The amount of information you can filter by allows you to really drill down into the correct prospects, from technology used company-wise, to personal responsibilities to discover correct decision makers.
  • Interface - Sometimes the interface seems slow and clunky. Maybe some simplication and less frills to allow for faster browsing
  • Tiggers - Sometimes it seems the person associated with these triggers is not actually working on them once I reach out.
When looking to build specific, targeted lists for your outbound team, DiscoverOrg shines. There are also many opportunities to not only target the correct companies but target them at the correct time which I think is key. I recommend an open dialogue with your customer success manager to utilize the software to its fullest capability.
Read Ryan McCarty's full review
Kyle Husni profile photo
January 20, 2017

DiscoverOrg: "Essential for teams focusing on Account-Based Strategy!"

DiscoverOrg is currently being used primarily by our sales and marketing organization to help with identifying key contacts and information about potential customers and even further scoping our current customer. It not only bridges the gap on an employee basis but also alerts us on upcoming projects and spending trends amongst industries.
  • Great profiling of employees, their responsibilities, how they fit into the organizational structure, and the technology that they are involved with.
  • Constantly updating and refreshing information to ensure data is not stale.
  • Helping to understand complex corporate structures when parent companies and subsidiaries are involved, identifying relationships and how to utilize relationships.
  • Great CRM integration to keep sales and marketing members inside of our Salesforce instance while providing the same experience as the standalone site.
  • Depth of international profiles. Things are still being improved after the iProfile acquisition quickly, but not nearly as robust as the US.
DiscoverOrg is a great fit for almost every sales or marketing organization. Instead of being stale with one-time list purchases, having access to their database and expertise is essential to attack key accounts especially when using an account-based strategy across marketing and sales.
Read Kyle Husni's full review

Advanced search (49)
Identification of new leads (49)
List quality (49)
List upload/download (47)
Ideal customer targeting (49)
Load time/data access (49)
Contact information (48)
Company information (48)
Industry information (48)
Lead qualification process (43)
6.5
Smart lists and recommendations (42)
Salesforce integration (44)
Company/business profiles (47)
Alerts and reminders (45)
Data hygiene (47)
Automatic data refresh (44)
Tags (39)
Filters and segmentation (43)
Sales email templates (21)
6.2
Append emails to records (22)
6.2

About DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg is a sales and marketing intelligence tool used by the top technology vendors, staffing companies and consultants targeting IT, finance, marketing, engineering, technology and product development departments of Fortune-­ranked, mid­-market, and SMB companies in North America and Europe.

Offered in the form of a constantly refreshed database, DiscoverOrg specializes in mapping out the org charts, including verified email addresses, direct-dial phone numbers, reporting structure, new projects and initiatives, and technology installed base. Each of the decision makers in the DiscoverOrg database are updated and refreshed by the company’s team of in-house researchers at least once every 90 days, enabling customers to reach the right person at the right company with the right message. DiscoverOrg says it is committed to creating a family of integrations with top sales enablement tools to support their customers' full technology stack.

DiscoverOrg Features

Prospecting Features
Has featureAdvanced search
Has featureWeb browser extension
Has featureIdentification of new leads
Has featureList quality
Has featureEmail contacts
Has featureDirect dial contacts
Has featureList upload/download
Has featureIdeal customer targeting
Has featureLinkedIn integration
Does not have featureData.com integration
Has featureLoad time/data access
Has featureReverse IP lookup
Sales Intelligence Data Standards Features
Has featureContact information
Has featureCompany information
Has featureIndustry information
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features
Has featureLead qualification process
Has featureSmart lists and recommendations
Has featureSalesforce integration
Has featureCompany/business profiles
Has featureNews updates
Does not have featureWeb traffic insights
Has featureProspect tracking/following
Has featureAlerts and reminders
Has featureData hygiene
Has featureAutomatic data refresh
Has featureTags
Has featureFilters and segmentation
Has featureNotes
Has featureSalesforce opportunity creation
Has featureAbility to append contact, lead, and account level data
Sales Intelligence Email Features Features
Has featureAutomated initial emails
Has featureSales email templates
Does not have featureSales landing pages
Has featureEngagement tracking
Has featureAppend emails to records
Does not have featureGmail integration
Does not have featureExchange integration
Has featureMarketing automation integration
Has featureOrg Charts on All Accounts
Has featureNames,Titles, Direct Dial Phone Numbers, Vverified Email Addresses
Has featureReal Time Triggers and Red Alerts
Has featureIntegrations with Salesforce, Marketo and all other leading CRM / MAT / SDR Tools
Has featureGoogle Chrome Extension
Has featurePredictive Purchase Intent - DealPredict
Has featureABM Dashboard - AccountView

DiscoverOrg Screenshots

DiscoverOrg Integrations

Marketo, SugarCRM, Bullhorn Recruitment CRM, Pipedrive, Outreach, Tellwise, SalesLoft, NetSuite, Act-On Software, HubSpot CRM, HubSpot, Oracle Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Chrome, Microsoft Dynamics Connector, Talent Rover

DiscoverOrg Competitors

InsideView, ZoomInfo, RainKing (acquired by DiscoverOrg)

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No