Reviews (1-25 of 110)
- Xfer of leads into CRM
- Up-to-date information
- Quick link to social media to get some background on your prospect (linked in, twitter, etc)
- Pricing - foundation service does not include mobile numbers, you have to pay more
- Pricing - one of the highest priced services
- Data is never 100% up to date, but there is no way to flag this info or open up a query for them to update an error.
- Org Charts of companies in the system
- Contact information is generally correct, and if not, you are able to let the DiscoverOrg team know it needs to be updated.
- Setting up alerts based on your given criteria.
- The subscription service model. We only had access to 200 accounts.
- Integration with our Salesforce CRM seemed to be a little wonky.
- Account limits. Some of the account we were looking for were very small and not in the platform.
- Data presentation with the app is organized once you are on the record in question
- Syncing to Salesforce is easy with a few clicks.
- Enriching our database on a weekly cadence with filtered queries
- there are some big named accounts that have bad data in ZoomInfo... it's surprising.
- they have a mechanism for reporting bad data, but there is no feedback at all, if/when they update their database.
If you are in EMEA, you'll find the data is sparse.
It's a great way to keep your data enriched.
It will be interesting to see the merge of DiscoverOrg and ZoomInfo and how this may make the cost and access to leads better and/or easier. Data from DiscoverOrg is accurate due to real data scrubbing and not AI performing the function. DiscoverOrg does away with the leg work to find the correct contact and contact information due to the research that is done by DiscoverOrg.
- Advanced Search function (filtering by industry, job title, etc)
- One click copy of email addresses to prospect quickly
- Ability to use across many different platforms
- Salesforce Integration
- Sometimes contacts for government get mixed up with other organizations
- More local government contacts would be a better fit
- Sometimes it does not give the department the prospect works for
- It helps us getting filmography when sending our leads to clients.
- Data accuracy
- The website is very user friendly and filter is really good.
- With how we use it, I don't see much area of improvement is needed.
With DiscoverOrg we are able to:
- Get the right contacts
- Locate clients easily
- Easy report generation
- No Technical glitches
- Less time-consuming: Allows to easily spool contacts, get to the granular chase and target accounts that will benefit the business big time
- Easy report generation: Allows to easily save/store contacts with flexible file formats, while this not primary, but it is an added advantage
- User friendly: Highly intuitive UI that provides room for dynamic changes, easy to choose and get information portal
- No room for improvement so far, yet to witness one
- Helping making lists of prospects
- So many filters which can be used depend upon what type of list you want to fetch.
- Timely scoops which help you to get real-time information about what companies looking after in the market
- Updated contact information
- Most contacts have emails that are of most use. Sometimes emails are better than having telephone num.
- There is a cap on how much data you can download.
- It would have been better if there is an option to directly transferred the downloaded data to CRM.
- Sometimes information is not updated as on a few occasions when we check a person's LinkedIn profile it says person left the company and joined new, but it says old one in LinkedIn.
- Frankly not too much to dislike about it. But there are few which I've already mentioned above.
- Building sales and marketing databases.
- Targeting TEDD (Technology, Engineering, Design & Development) contacts; Best platform in the market.
- Easy and quick integration with SFDC.
- Super intuitive and helpful CSMs and AMs assigned to your sales team to provide quick tips, sales collateral, and update on outbound sales trends.
- The data was almost always reliable, even more so than our other platforms (ZoomInfo, LinkedIn).
- It was fantastic to look at organizational hierarchies. If we found a VP of IT, for example, we could find almost everyone that works under them via a hierarchy view.
- It wasn't the easiest for new users to learn, but with enough practice, they could use it quite well.
- There was a weird problem where on occasion if a person had a traditional "First name" as their last name, it would flip it. So someone named "John Allen" would become "Allen John" we ran into this more often than you would think.
DiscoverOrg Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is DiscoverOrg?
DiscoverOrg is a sales and marketing intelligence tool used by the top technology vendors, staffing companies and consultants targeting IT, finance, marketing, engineering, technology and product development departments of Fortune-ranked, mid-market, and SMB companies in North America and Europe.
Offered in the form of a constantly refreshed database, DiscoverOrg specializes in mapping out the org charts, including verified email addresses, direct-dial phone numbers, reporting structure, new projects and initiatives, and technology installed base. Each of the decision makers in the DiscoverOrg database are updated and refreshed by the company’s team of in-house researchers at least once every 90 days, enabling customers to reach the right person at the right company with the right message.
ZoomInfo Technologies (formerly DiscoverOrg, which acquired and merged with ZoomInfo in 2019 and now operates under the ZoomInfo brand) says it is committed to creating a family of integrations with top sales enablement tools to support their customers' full technology stack.
DiscoverOrg Videos (2)
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
DiscoverOrg Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
DiscoverOrg Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America, Global|