Just not worth it
December 07, 2018
Just not worth it
Score 2 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ConnectAndSell
ConnectAndSell was selected in an effort to enable our inside sales and outside sales personnel to more easily connect with people within organizations they were targeting. We believed ConnectAndSell would reduce their time and efforts to reach the right person or specific personnel within an organization they were targeting as possible users of our services.
- ConnectAndSell did a good job tracking connections and dials.
- Users were able to capture detailed notes, which came up during any follow up calls enabling a continuing conversation.
- Users were prompted with details on whom they were speaking with, based upon information they loaded with their list of people to contact.
- The published phone number could be changed to match the local area/city code, as the belief was someone would be more likely to answer a call from within their area.
- Users had to "sit and wait" while ConntactAndSell dialed and finally reached someone. The user had to be paying attention and be ready to take a call at any second once the dialing started. As a result, this didn't free up any of their time and did not increase productivity.
- There was a time lapse from when the ConnectAndSell dialer passed on the call to our end-user. While not a great deal of time, it was found to be enough to negatively impact the call.
- While loading of lists to call was relatively easy, the integration with our CRM left much to be desired. If the list wasn't loaded properly, then no dial/conversation information made it to the CRM.
- Administration of the tool was cumbersome at best. Best example would be having to request a user license be issued or disconnected rather than having the ability to handle ourselves.
- Because there were CRM integration issues, reporting was lacking and became apparent that it wasn't anything we could rely upon.
- We did not have a positive experience with ConnectAndSell from an ROI perspective.
- ConnectAndSell did not have a give us a positive result on our business objective.
- We did have a great sale to start transition, and that support was good. However, ongoing support was frustrating.
ConnectAndSell is more than just a dialer, which is good, but it does leave the user with a great deal of time spent waiting. This can be very frustrating or boring for the user and can lead to a disconnected approach to handling a call. It is for that reason that I would not recommend this solution to a colleague.