Cornerstone as a key partner
Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
We recognised the need to implement an online recruitment tool to standardise the recruitment process through one simple, central system.
This online tool also had to facilitate the introduction of assessments for external recruitment and to accommodate the different requirements within LuxairGroup, properly educating managers to be responsible for their own recruitment and to execute all requests and approvals online.
We also wished to find a recruitment solution which could offer the scope and possibility to develop beyond recruitment and towards a more business strategic talent acquisition.
Cornerstone offered us the best opportunity to use the same provider for their entire workforce and for every stage in the employee lifecycle. Having already used Cornerstone for training, LuxairGroup understood the benefits of the technology.
Close cooperation between Cornerstone and LuxairGroup helped to configure the system efficiently. Whenever LuxairGroup faced any particular difficulties, Cornerstone provided assistance by organising a workshop to demonstrate how to address and overcome them.
- Professionalised recruitment. Every aspect of recruitment is now centralised, aligning and standardising recruitment processes across every individual role. LuxairGroup has also done away with laborious paper hiring requests and approvals.
- Automatised processes. LuxairGroup has compiled the data for 300 different job descriptions to provide hiring templates for managers and configure automatic emails to improve the overall communication. An SAP interface has enabled the HR database to be automatically updated when a candidate accepts an offer, greatly reducing administration and improving data accuracy.
- Changed company behaviours. LuxairGroup has succeeded in educating managers how to use this new recruitment tool, changing their behaviour. Managers no longer have to seek physical signatures for approval and make all hiring requests online rather than at weekly meetings.
- Improved employer branding. Three job profile videos have been shared and watched all around the world and at job fairs, potential employees are willing to wait for hours to meet a LuxairGroup representative. The company has even been nominated for an award for the most attractive employer in Luxembourg.
- Moved beyond recruitment. This new system has helped LuxairGroup to evolve beyond recruitment towards talent acquisition, moving into a more strategic business position. LuxairGroup is now implementing Cornerstone solutions throughout its talent management cycle.
- Too complex on the administration side, it should be more user-friendly for administrators. It's more focused on end users.
- An improvment of the GPS teams and their support on "cases" would be very usefull as this is time consuming.
- The system and the way its build has created opportunities and bainstorming to find solution how to better use it. It has created opportunity
- It a good system to sty up to date in terms of new features and new options - being on track for exemple on the Recruitment 2.0
LuxairGroup has successfully simplified and slimmed down all HR administration, with faster approvals and immediate launch of new jobs. Pre-screening was previously the most time-consuming part of recruitment but has now been reduced by a third, enabling onboarding to be completed on time and helping the business achieve its KPIs.
Cornerstone OnDemand Feature Ratings
Using Cornerstone OnDemand
People being system oriented, with our organisation only in Human resources, as we are system owner and IT for the "adaptation part".
The support can only be done by people certified with Cornerstone.
- emails configuration and settings
- Cases linked to the candidate management.
- cases linked to administration and configuration - impact of changes on current process
- Integration of new features like multipostings - Broadbean
- Integration of content on Learning, like Linked In Linda
- We our now thinking of redesigning or selection process integrating video interviews for some jobs.
- We might use more features on cornerstone according to the evolution of our people's need internally
- We will use more content on Learning and increase dynamism on people's development.
- We will develop more the mobile recruiting and probably integrate video recruiting in the future.
Like to use
Feel confident using
Difficult to use
Requires technical support
Slow to learn
- The carroussel - reviewing candidates'cv
- The learner home, and the paylist
- the manage candidate function
- Template management
- Job descriptions
- Administration of Cornerstone and configuration
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Third-party Reviews
We decided to buy the cornerstone Suite cause, we were already using the lms of cornerstone and wanted to have a smooth transition on employee experience and use one system.
Cornerstone OnDemand Support
Cases are not being answered properly, nor solutions can't be found.
For the time being, support is not really existing with CSOD
Kept well informed
Problems left unsolved
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response