Good Product, Watch the Pricing
Updated February 17, 2020
Good Product, Watch the Pricing
Score 8 out of 10
- Learning Suite
- Performance Suite
- Recruiting Suite
Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
We utilize it for performance, succession planning, development plans, recruiting, and learning management. We currently are implementing it across the whole organization. Cornerstone OnDemand addresses needs we had in creating a formal and online process for recruiting, an electronic process for performance, and a more robust training system.
- Learning Management is their strong suit and where they started. It is robust and addresses many of our needs as it can be customized in some ways to fit the business.
- The recruiting platform really hits many of the check boxes for what a company needs to have a fully automated process. It time stamps and tracks all the metrics needed to understand how well the recruiting effort is doing.
- Cornerstone is constantly updating their modules to better serve their customers. This has been seen in the Learning and recruiting modules.
- Pricing! When we first contracted with Cornerstone OnDemand, their pricing was very competitive and implementation was extremely fair. However, now they have implementation fees that can raise the cost to a ludicrous level and that takes away from their good product.
- Turnover: We have had several "Client Success Managers" over the short time we have had Cornerstone OnDemand as well as three Sales Reps.
- The performance system is not very modern. Difficult to create and track development plans and reviews. The idea of always having to create a task is inconvenient and archaic in my opinion. They could make the processes much easier.
- Succession Planning needs a lot of work!
- It is hard to quantify the number of applicants we now have for the many positions we have had open. These applicants stay in the system of which we go back to for the same position at later dates. This is invaluable.
- The training platform recently helped us with our annual audit. If we do not pass or we get a major finding due to training, it will be a problem for us to sell our product.
Cornerstone OnDemand, from an overall product for the areas they offer, is a good system. However, Ultimate Software has come a long way and if we were evaluating them tomorrow against each other with the pricing Cornerstone now has (along with implementation), I am not sure which we would choose. That being said, we have Cornerstone OnDemand implemented and expect them to become more of a partner with our organization.
Cornerstone OnDemand has a good product and continues to improve their product to be better suited to fit the needs and wants of their customers. That being said, they have significantly increased their price and implementation costs which may become a big issue if not already. Their support is average and assigned contacts to clients continually fluctuates. Of all the competitors in their industry, they probably have the best overall product to offer and it is all made by them and not something acquired of which they try to fit in.