Paycom is a core HR management software solution. It includes features such as talent acquisition and management, time tracking, and payroll management.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Du/HC/RDAIQBJJQSVT.pngThe Eagle has LandedWe use Paycom as our payroll company. Paycom is utilized by every department. Since switching to Paycom we have had perfect payroll. In the past we have use a lot of man hours to fix issues with payroll. This has been eliminated. We can finally focus on other areas of our business.,Our sales rep. has answered all our questions and fulfilled our growing and changing needs. Paycom training for all employees was very easy to follow and the trainer was very professional When needs change, customer service reps are very friendly and eager to help,As busy as I am, the task to complete seems time consuming Management would like to see combined login and password codes for easier access.,10,We are using less man hours trying to maintain or fix issues with payroll. Paycom is has made it very simple to make changes with employees profile.,Best on the market!Paycom is the best product on the market. It is so easy to use for anything HR or payroll related. Love the product and would highly recommend it to any business, small or large. Customer service is unheard-of. You actually speak to a live person within minutes of calling.,Paycom customer service is the best around. When you call, you speak with a live person within minutes. Paycom's product is the best in the market. Product is easy to use and train on.,Just staying on-top of trends within HR. Continually training of internal teams. More solution based selling.,10,Paycom is worth the price. HR can focus on other tasks. User-friendly.My life with PaycomI use Paycom for our whole organization, not by department. The HR needs of our Company are very simple. Because of the diverse training available, I know it has the ability to address the many potential business problems for larger businesses with more complex HR needs.,The time required to process a bi-weekly payroll is minimal. Any changes to employee pay or deductions are easy to make. My Paycom Specialist, or a team member, is always available to assist with answers to my questions.,Changes to program software are difficult to follow at first. Develop the ability to download payroll file into our propriety back office accounting system instead of making manual journal entries.,10,The positive impact Paycom has had on my business objectives is that it frees me from administrative and HR duties so I can spend more time on Sales.,Paycom helped me grow my businessPaycom is our enterprise Payroll and HR solution. We use it for all aspects of employee and compensation management.,We do business in all 50 states. This means we send employees to remote locations to perform services. Prior to using Paycom, the payroll tax process was a nightmare. Our accounting expenses were through the roof. Paycom eliminated this burden completely. HR management was an afterthought for us prior to Paycom. This platform has enabled us to be a responsible employer by taking our employee recruiting, training and management seriously. We have eliminated outside HR consultants and hired a director of HR. We have significantly improved our employee recruiting while communication with our staff has never been better. The implementation was a cakewalk. One day we decided to become a Paycom user and overnight the software was functioning. Almost zero internal technical resources needed to be involved.,I'd like to see the user and client login credentials managed as a true multilevel authentication instead of needing to log in to separate applications. I'd like to see a free SSO implementation. It'd be cool to see an API framework to allow more integration into other LOB applications. Expense management could flow directly from my corporate credit card accounts into Paycom if I had an API for expense management. (Example),10,The payroll module has made my corporate controller very happy. Prior to Paycom we spent a lot of time trying to make sense of payroll taxes for each level of local government in each state. Our employees work in all 50 states and payroll taxes was a nightmare. Since implementing Paycom our accounting process is so much easier and payroll consultations with our CPA have been completely eliminated. The ROI for us was almost day 1. Prior to Paycom we used an outside HR consultant on a fixed monthly basis. Paycom provides us with so much content and HR guidance we eliminated that expense completely. Since implementing Paycom we have better employee and applicant communication than we thought we could. Our recruiting is working like a well-oiled machine.,,Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Office 365, AutotaskPaycom: My HR DepartmentWe utilize Paycom for all our payroll needs. Currently we have both W2 employees and 1099 consultants that we compensate through our business. Paycom keeps my life simple, organized and compliant. They also are able to work well with clients that also have similar payroll needs.,Simple to use payroll software. Great reporting features within the software. Paycom has a set my company up with a dedicated specialist that is available to answer any and all my questions.,I believe in keeping it simple to make my life easier. Sometimes, the changes they bring to the table can be complex and I hope they continue to keep it simple.,10,Time is one of my most important assets and Paycom saves my considerable time, so to me they are priceless. Simple and easy payroll processing means it takes less time paying my employees than ever before. The report features allow me to keep track of finances within my business to make sure my payroll amounts are in line with other businesses in my industry.,SurePayroll, Paychex Accounting Online and ADP Enterprise eTIME,QuickBooks Self-Employed, Redtail CRM,1
Paycom

Paycom Reviews

Paycom
Filter 95 vetted Paycom reviews and ratings
Kirt Rumbaugh profile photo
October 18, 2018

Paycom Review: "The Eagle has Landed"

• Our sales rep. has answered all our questions and fulfilled our growing and changing needs.
  • Paycom training for all employees was very easy to follow and the trainer was very professional
  • When needs change, customer service reps are very friendly and eager to help
  • As busy as I am, the task to complete seems time consuming
  • Management would like to see combined login and password codes for easier access.
I believe Paycom is well suited for any company with 25 or more employees. It will help companies with a larger employee base run more efficiently.
As our employee base grows, Paycom will make it easy for our changing needs. We were worried about the transition over to Paycom, but with help from our representative, this process was easy.
Read Kirt Rumbaugh's full review
Tracy Underwood profile photo
October 30, 2018

Paycom Review: "Best on the market!"

• Paycom customer service is the best around. When you call, you speak with a live person within minutes.
  • Paycom's product is the best in the market.
  • Product is easy to use and train on.
  • Just staying on-top of trends within HR.
  • Continually training of internal teams.
  • More solution based selling.
Paycom is for any business, large or small.
Read Tracy Underwood's full review
Angela (Angie) Hedges Hendricks, CTA profile photo
October 22, 2018

User Review: "My life with Paycom"

• The time required to process a bi-weekly payroll is minimal.
  • Any changes to employee pay or deductions are easy to make.
  • My Paycom Specialist, or a team member, is always available to assist with answers to my questions.
  • Changes to program software are difficult to follow at first.
  • Develop the ability to download payroll file into our propriety back office accounting system instead of making manual journal entries.
I believe Paycom is well suited for any company, no matter how many employees. It has the ability to handle the specialized reporting required for large companies and it is perfect for smaller companies, like ours, that just needs a way to easily process payroll, file and pay payroll taxes, and then continue my regular duties of my position of my company. I am not bogged down by HR or administrative work.
Read Angela (Angie) Hedges Hendricks, CTA's full review
Dan Rotelli profile photo
June 28, 2018

User Review: "Paycom helped me grow my business"

• We do business in all 50 states. This means we send employees to remote locations to perform services. Prior to using Paycom, the payroll tax process was a nightmare. Our accounting expenses were through the roof. Paycom eliminated this burden completely.
  • HR management was an afterthought for us prior to Paycom. This platform has enabled us to be a responsible employer by taking our employee recruiting, training and management seriously. We have eliminated outside HR consultants and hired a director of HR. We have significantly improved our employee recruiting while communication with our staff has never been better.
  • The implementation was a cakewalk. One day we decided to become a Paycom user and overnight the software was functioning. Almost zero internal technical resources needed to be involved.
  • I'd like to see the user and client login credentials managed as a true multilevel authentication instead of needing to log in to separate applications.
  • I'd like to see a free SSO implementation.
  • It'd be cool to see an API framework to allow more integration into other LOB applications. Expense management could flow directly from my corporate credit card accounts into Paycom if I had an API for expense management. (Example)
If a company is in a growth phase Paycom will teach you how to grow up and take HR seriously. The system is filled with rich content that guides you through various points of HR you may not currently know that you need to address. It's not just software it's filled with rich content that will help you learn as you grow. The world of payroll and payroll taxes is a slippery slope. I'd suggest growth companies focus on their core business and leave payroll, especially payroll taxes to the experts. Taxes are hard enough as they are, why try to deal with the effort and liability of paying payroll taxes yourself?
Read Dan Rotelli's full review
Chad Rogers, CLU, ChFC profile photo
September 27, 2018

User Review: "Paycom: My HR Department"

• Simple to use payroll software.
  • Great reporting features within the software.
  • Paycom has a set my company up with a dedicated specialist that is available to answer any and all my questions.
  • I believe in keeping it simple to make my life easier. Sometimes, the changes they bring to the table can be complex and I hope they continue to keep it simple.
I have worked with 3 other payroll providers and none are as easy and great to work with like Paycom.
Read Chad Rogers, CLU, ChFC's full review
Ricky Aladort, MBA, PMP profile photo
September 14, 2018

Paycom Review: "Human resource management simplified"

Paycom is used by my entire organization for performance management, payroll, expense tracking, time management, and employee training. The software truly is a one-stop shop for employees at all levels to manage what could be cumbersome tasks in an efficient and user friendly tool.
  • Performance management is a key feature that allows me to efficiently track and manage my team's performance. Instead of a one-time, resource consuming performance review cycle, Paycom allows me to add notes throughout the year so end-of-year performance reviews become a snap.
  • We recently implemented Paycom expense which has streamlined submitting and approving team and department expenses. A key feature is the ability to create expense templates for monthly recurring expenses, saving valuable time and energy.
  • Benefits management simplifies what could be a complex process to research, understand, and enroll in company sponsored benefits. In particular, a single dashboard displays all of your employee benefits making it easy to find what you're looking for and make changes along the way.
  • We've recently tapped into Paycom's My Learning module. I'd like to see an investment in content development areas like security and compliance to further leverage Paycom as the main source for employee training.
  • Paycom's UI design and navigation feels outdated compared to similar software
Paycom is a wonderful tool for small to medium organizations looking for a single system to manage Human Resources related tasks and processes
Read Ricky Aladort, MBA, PMP's full review
Elizabeth Garvin profile photo
July 02, 2018

Paycom Review: "Great Customer Service"

Paycom allowed me to add efficiencies into my daily tasks. There were a few bumps along the way but the dedicated customer support team was always there to help out and show me how to use the product to get the results I needed. Thanks Sharla!
  • Customer Support
  • Listening to what the customers want, and trying their best to provide it.
  • Accuracy
  • Providing new ideas that are relevant to me
  • Always up selling when visiting
  • Implementation took awhile
Paycom can fit any size business and grasps the needs of a company fairly quickly. I have had great support from our dedicated support team and have never had to apologize for not knowing how something worked.
Read Elizabeth Garvin's full review
Evan York profile photo
October 16, 2018

Review: "Paycom is easy, efficient, and adds massive value."

Paycom is being used company wide mainly for Payroll processing. It is used by the HR department mainly as all of their paperwork has primarily moved into Paycom's platform. They also utilize the time clocks from Paycom for hourly worker clocking in and clocking out. I am aware that Paycom has a mobile application so I am sure that could be more effective in the future.
  • Paycom is concise and straight forward with their online platform. It is not difficult to understand the system and navigate.
  • It is simple to change settings as an employee. I was easily able to make changes to my pay preferences. Paycom does a great job of writing intentional software that is not overloaded with complexity.
  • At my company, there are many areas where Paycom could come in and make things better. I can honestly say that there are no problems on the Paycom side of things, rather on our company's side with not using the full potential of Paycom's software. I think that if Paycom could come in and sell and educate more, than it would provide massive benefit for the company.
Paycom is unbelievably simple to use and errors are minimal. I have used other platforms before as an employee and there always seemed to be issues during every pay period. With Paycom this was never the case. Every pay period went through smoothly without a hitch and if there were minor issues, they were resolved quickly.
Read Evan York's full review
Crystal Ogburn, SHRM-CP profile photo
June 22, 2018

User Review: "Paycom-The best system for HR!!"

Paycom is being used across the whole organization. It solves the problem of having only one system for everything. We use Paycom for almost everything they have to offer except recruiting. Everyone from the employee to upper management loves the system. The system before Paycom was not user-friendly and it had terrible Customer Service.
  • Customer Service-It is the best in the industry. I had three payroll companies in 2016 and Paycom was truly the best.
  • Processing payroll-It is so easy and doesn't take much time to process.
  • User-Friendly- Paycom is so user-friendly. It has been an employee favorite since we started using Paycom.
  • Expense Dashboard-I wish that this page was more customizable but it isn't. It would save my corporate bookkeepers time if this was a great feature.
  • I truly can not think of anything else.
When we decided to switch to Paycom, the transition was the best I have ever dealt with. They came to my office and we worked on everything together. We had weekly meetings and I learned a lot. The company before Paycom, everything was done through conference calls and we found out that nothing was set up correctly and I never did have a clean payroll run for like 4 months. That is when we decided to shop for other payroll companies. Paycom blew everyone else out of the water. My first payroll run with Paycom, I experienced no issues. It was so great to see implementation go so well.
Read Crystal Ogburn, SHRM-CP's full review
Kari Watkins profile photo
June 18, 2018

User Review: "Paycom"

It is used as our payroll and benefits system. We run paychecks through Paycom and use it to track PTO and all benefits plus tax benefits, pre-tax, etc. It is like having our own payroll department and allows us to access personal profiles and keep up to date with their benefits, etc.
  • 26 payrolls a year
  • Tax and pre-tax benefits
  • Tracking PTO and other benefits that change through the year (holiday pay, etc.)
  • Keep up to date with technology or even ahead of the game
  • Make the mobile app more accessible wit thumbprint print or facial recognition
  • Design concepts could be more updated
Paycom is great for us as a small non-profit and is like having our own payroll and benefits department when in reality we only have one person managing this from our office. The Paycom support staff is always ready to help and make it easier for us to handle the applications and make it easy for our employees to use.
Read Kari Watkins's full review
Bill Brazil profile photo
October 04, 2018

Review: "PAYCOM is the answer for small business"

I use Paycom for my payroll & on boarding. I have 5 full time employees & 3 PT employees. By using Paycom I am spending minimal time entering payroll since Paycom software is compatible to my POS system. What used to take me a half of a day, now only takes minutes!
  • Customer service
  • Payroll services
  • Communication
  • Always available
  • I have no complaints
A misconception I had was that my company was too small for Paycom. However, we were excited to learn we were not & that Paycom manages businesses of all sizes! B/c we are so small we don't have the need for all the other services provided by Paycom.
Read Bill Brazil's full review
Theresa Carroll profile photo
June 06, 2018

Paycom Review: "Excellent Product/Excellent Service"

We are using Paycom throughout the company. We are now able to house all our payroll, HR and onboarding in one system. Once trained on the system the users found it to be very user-friendly. The Time Off Calendar is a wonderful way to manage all the time off requests.
  • Customer Service is wonderful. If you need help they respond quickly
  • Paycom is great at allowing you to customize your information and reporting
  • You need two logins when you are a manager. One for management and one as an employee. It would be nice to have one login to go back and forth
  • The Time Off Calendar does not export into your Outlook calendar
  • The system allows you to have all your HR, Benefits and Payroll all in one system
  • Customization
  • Easy to navigate thru the system
  • Information is always accurate
  • They help with multi-state setups
  • Tax documentation is always out on time
  • Reports created are very helpful
Read Theresa Carroll's full review
Shannon Olson profile photo
July 26, 2018

Review: "Museum Staff person who loves and uses Paycom and would recommend to others!"

It is used throughout our whole Museum. For me personally, I use as a means to clock in and also check my time off status. But even though I am the Executive Assistant, I am also the Volunteer coordinator and I use it to track the hours of my volunteers. I think it is very efficient and easy to access.
  • Easy access to login and check hours etc.
  • Great customer service and nice employees
  • Up and coming company that seems to take great care of their staff
  • I really can't think of anything. I feel they do a pretty good job of being accessible and easy to understand
I feel that Paycom can help any company be even better and efficient!
Read Shannon Olson's full review
Sherry Fair profile photo
June 13, 2018

User Review: "Paycom -- A Trusted Partner"

At Parent Promise, a nonprofit service organization, we use Paycom's software across the entire organization for payroll services. The one task Paycom's services addresses is making labor allocation streamlined and much easier to accomplish. We have to allocate staff time across several revenue sources so that we invoice grantees and private funders according to the contracts issued. Labor Allocation allows us to this in a manner that saves me an incredible amount of time. We also use Paycom payroll, payroll tax deposits, and direct deposit.

• Customer Service. Paycom's software is easy to use and their customer service is fantastic. There is always a live person there ready to answer all my questions.
  • Labor Allocation. We have to allocate staff time across several revenue sources to invoice accurately. We know with Paycom the numbers will be accurate and it saves an incredible amount of staff time.
  • Bookkeeping. With Paycom's reporting process we are able to pull reports for our bookkeeper to help her perform her job for efficiently.
  • We are very happy with Paycom's services.
An operation of any size would benefit from Paycom's services.
Read Sherry Fair's full review
mary anstett profile photo
June 06, 2018

User Review: "Paycom supports community!"

Our non-profit has been using Paycom for over 5 years. We find it very user-friendly and valuable. We have experienced great customer service as well as are thrilled that they support our agency fundraising efforts as well. It's great to work with a company that believes in the work we do!
  • Easy to use across all staff levels
  • Great customer service
  • They have a "give back to the community"culture
  • None
Read mary anstett's full review
Leah Rumbaugh profile photo
May 30, 2018

Paycom Review: "Don’t mess with my checks!!"

Paycom is being used across the whole company of Delta Dental of Oklahoma. It addresses our payroll system along with other benefit deductions in the company.
  • Accurate. It is a relief to know that my paychecks will be correct each pay period.
  • Very user friendly webpage for their clients/customers.
  • Fast and accurate with updates towards clients/customers information.
  • Requesting security questions to often when logging into the system.
I think it is appropriate for any business with 20 or more employees. And less appropriate for any business with 19 or less employees. Definitely needs to target businesses with multiple employees.
Read Leah Rumbaugh's full review
November 07, 2018

User Review: "Paycom Promises but doesn't Deliver"

Paycom is used by both the Human Resources department and the Payroll department. We would like the entire organization to use the system but we are still experiencing system issues.
  • They have a good sales department
  • Implementation of the software was a disaster, and 10 months later we are still experiencing implementation issues . We are still experiencing problems with our benefit set-up, including ACA reporting, and the interface between Paycom and Indeed is problematic. We get far less applicant resumes when we post ads through Paycom than when we post directly on Indeed. Posting directly on Indeed is an extra expense we didn't have with our previous ATS vendor.
  • There is no customer service. I spoke with a supervisor on October 1st. I was promised a detailed Project Plan with delivery dates and a follow-up phone call on October 22nd. October 22nd came and went and I am still waiting for the Project Plan and phone call. I have sent four emails and called twice and the only response I received was an email telling me that they were experiencing issues sending and receiving emails.
  • Many Paycom employees are ineffective. Our implementation specialist had only 6 months experience with the Paycom software. She was learning the software as she was setting-up our account. There were too many "I don't know" or "I will check" or "I'm not sure" replies when we asked questions. The employee responsible for building out our benefit plans was incapable of understanding why the information we provided from our previous HR/Payroll vendor was not uploading correctly. It took 8 months before we employees were able to enroll in benefits through ESS and that's because we were finding the errors, scrubbing the data, making changes, and staying on top of the project daily.
  • Paycom supervisors are ineffective. They will meet with you and listen to you and tell you they will address the issues, however, nothing changes. If you choose to purchase Paycom's product you will be on your own.
Paycom's sales team did a terrific job of selling us a product they promised would meet our requirements and fulfill our needs. Unfortunately, neither their product nor their implementation and support teams were able to deliver on the promise. Paycom's product has too many limitations and the workarounds are cumbersome. The product seems to have been developed without consulting HR practitioners, so the software does not effectively address basic compliance issue effectively. In addition, an inexperienced and understaffed workforce coupled with an ineffective management staff means that we are still dealing with implementation issues 10 months after our go-live date. If you choose to purchase Paycom's software, be prepared to deal with months of ineffectiveness, incompetence, and frustration.
September 11, 2018

Paycom Review: "Would not recommend"

We used the payroll, HRIS, time management, benefits, ACA and COBRA products. It was used company wide.
  • Automatic notifications- we used this for things like birthdays, anniversaries, performance review reminders, etc. They were very easy to set up and edit. We never had issues with them.
  • Electronic documents- we were able to go paperless. Even documents that weren't originally editable, we were able to make them editable and add to the electronic process.
  • Transparency- they deny any time they've made an error or if you say something isn't working right.
  • Customer service- they say that there are backup representatives when your assigned representative is unavailable but I found that those backup reps didn't want to help if it was more than a quick question.
  • Access- they won't allow you to work directly with tax or benefit reps. Your assigned rep is the middle man so real issues don't get resolved because the rep doesn't understand the situation.
I think if they address the customer service issues, it could be a good system. It has some features that a lot of other vendors don't have but when something goes wrong, they don't help.
June 15, 2018

Paycom Review: "Comprehensive, whole package software"

Used company-wide. Paycom is comprehensive software that allows employees to manage their own information (included but limited to - time off, tax deductions, hr issues etc). User-friendly and ahead of the time!
  • Manageability. The ease of handling changes yourself without having to involve multiple chains of communication and wait periods.
  • Real-time, up to date information.
  • Comprehensive and thorough software that handles a wide array of tasks.
  • I’ve yet to have any need for improvement. The software works perfectly for my needs and the office agrees!
From every aspect, Paycom seems more than well suited to handle any size company's needs. If and when a change was needed, they seem to be on it and ahead of the curve in seeing modernization and improvement through.
May 21, 2018

User Review: "Paycom is reliable"

Paycom is our system of record for HR data, timekeeping for hourly employees, payroll system, benefits administration and employee resource center.
  • Payroll is quite intuitive once you understand the Paycom "style"
  • Benefits Administration flows nicely into payroll
  • HR data is mostly single entry since each module flows together nicely
  • There could be better reporting features, even custom reporting isn't the easiest
  • Dashboards are new but can be a little more sophisticated
We have been able to streamline our onboarding and payroll process significantly from our previous HRIS, Paychex.
July 13, 2018

Review: "Paycom Steamlines Many HR Needs of a Company"

Paycom was used at my previous agency for the following purposes within the whole agency: mileage and expense reimbursement, time management, benefit management, and time card approval. The whole agency was using the system.
  • Easy access to employee benefit information
  • Streamlined time management
  • Tracking mileage: no mapping feature, speaking with Google Maps could be very helpful
I enjoy the ease of the system, how employees can edit their own information on the sheet, and the streamlined nature of the whole system.
Carissa Bray profile photo
March 22, 2018

User Review: "Paycom is a Wonderful Product"

The Paycom software is being used throughout our company including from an HR administration standpoint, line management as well as all employees of the company.
  • The integration of the payroll and benefits systems are wonderful. The capability to update both instantaneously saves a great amount of time because when one part of the system is updated, the other part is updated as well. Fewer steps to complete a process than most integrated systems
  • The Documents part of the system saves a tremendous amount of time. In HR, we deal with a large amount of paper and the Documents section allows online housing of all paperwork which reduces the amount of time spent tracking down agreements, acknowledgments, performance-based documents, etc.
  • The payroll processing is very simple and easy to maneuver through. We have about 600 employees over 6 different company entities and it takes about 2 hours to run payroll from beginning to end. Great time saver
  • The time off accrual functionality would better if any time off requests instantly updated the accrual balances instead of it waiting until running a payroll file before updating. The "true" balance is something our employees struggle with.
Overall, it is one of the best systems I have worked with in m 22 years of Human Resource administration.
Read Carissa Bray's full review
Katie McKinlay profile photo
May 16, 2018

User Review: "Paycom is okay, but could be better!"

We use Paycom across our entire company for time management, PTO/time off management, performance reviews, employee information, benefits information and reporting.
  • All-inclusive. You can manage time, PTO, performance, and employee information all in one place.
  • Performance Management is great because you can set goals and review them with your manager as well as see past information and reviews.
  • The time management function is great. Easy to understand for employees as well as easy to understand, correct, and approve for managers.
  • Reporting could be more built out so that there are more options to get the reporting/data specific to the company.
  • The 'invalid request' message pops up a lot when trying to input employee information.
  • Paycom isn't very user-friendly for employees.
For a small to mid-sized company, Paycom would be a good fit. For larger companies, the reporting and data entry capabilities may not be up to par.
Read Katie McKinlay's full review
Deborah Knighton profile photo
May 07, 2018

User Review: "One size does fit all at Paycom"

We are utilizing Paycom throughout all departments of the company from recruiting to payroll and benefits management. It has made an enormous difference in our overall efficiency and accuracy. We now have one point of data entry and all reporting needs at our fingertips. Paycom payroll and HR is one of the best decisions our company has ever made!
  • Paycom support is probably their best asset.
  • Paycom's depth and versatility has allowed our complex operation requirements to be streamlined into one system that is easy to use for many levels of administrative departments.
  • Paycom reporting is far superior to many other systems today.
  • The turn around time for special orders for reports or programming is a bit long for Paycom. The time frame estimate for an end result should be more accurate.
  • Communications with the tax department are difficult and lengthy. When we have a tax issue we must contact our specialist and that specialist works internally with the Paycom tax department. Communication is less clear and timely when we cannot speak directly with the tax department.
Paycom is well suited for time tracking, labor allocation, and complex pay structures. Paycom has everything we need in one place and allows us to be much more accurate in our reporting by eliminating multiple point data entry errors.
Read Deborah Knighton's full review
Robert Morris profile photo
April 30, 2018

User Review: "Paycom Very User-Friendly"

We use Paycom as our weekly payroll provider. We no longer provide paper checks to our employees. All employees access everything through the Paycom app! Our employees are able to access everything they need regarding their paycheck, changing their tax deductions, or printing pay stubs, all from the app! They no longer have to waste time in the office trying to get that information.
  • Paycom is very user-friendly!
  • Paycom offers a variety of tasks. They even do our background checks now.
  • Paycom is always ahead of their competitors.
  • The Paycom app used to be more time consuming to log into, however, they have already changed that.
I feel like any company out there could benefit from using Paycom for their services! We have integrated so many of their services into our weekly routines. Their services have made it easier for our employees to obtain things they need regarding their payroll.
Read Robert Morris's full review

Employee demographic data (45)
Employment history (46)
Job profiles and administration (40)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (42)
Organizational charting (30)
Organization and location management (32)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (37)
Pay calculation (56)
Support for external payroll vendors (26)
Benefit plan administration (43)
Direct deposit files (56)
Salary revision and increment management (42)
Reimbursement management (35)
Approval workflow (44)
Balance details (46)
6.5
Annual carry-forward and encashment (38)
View and generate pay and benefit information (57)
Update personal information (58)
View company policy documentation (48)
Employee recognition (30)
View job history (43)
Tracking of all physical assets (15)
Report builder (45)
Pre-built reports (44)
Ability to combine HR data with external data (30)
New hire portal (38)
Manager tracking tools (30)
Corporate goal setting (24)
Individual goal setting (27)
Line-of sight-visibility (23)
Performance tracking (26)
Performance plans (34)
Performance improvement plans (32)
Review status tracking (30)
Review reminders (34)
Multiple review frequency (29)
Create succession plans/pools (15)
Candidate ranking (17)
Candidate search (18)
Candidate development (16)
Job Requisition Management (21)
Company Website Posting (24)
Publish to Social Media (19)
Job Search Site Posting (22)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (21)
Applicant Tracking (26)
Notifications and Alerts (27)

About Paycom