Paycom Reviews

Michael &quot;Sully&quot; Sullivan | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Paycom delivers phenomenal customer service!

Our company uses Paycom for Time and Attendance, Ad Hoc Reporting, and to help with Benefits Administration. Both Operations and Human Resources use it. It helps us keep track of payroll for sites throughout the southwest region. This allows site managers, directors, and other operations leaders to upload payroll information before the deadline for HR to review and audit in time for submission.
  • User-friendly layout
  • Customer Service is very responsive
  • The reporting feature allows for custom fields
  • Information on reports is sometimes missing or erroneous
  • Report generation is difficult to navigate
  • Employees forget login information ALL THE TIME
Services industries would benefit well from Paycom. I would believe that janitorial, landscaping, security, and other service-related companies/industries would be able to use Paycom features quite well. It allows multiple sites to enter time and attendance while auditing functions allow for precise payroll submission. Their ATS feature was satisfactory but clunky on many features that other providers have streamlined.
Read Michael "Sully" Sullivan's full review
John Chavez | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Paycom Review

We used it to manage our HR and compensation platform. As a user, it was very easy to add employees, verify w-2's, and I-9's and other requests for myself. As someone who had to manage it for other employees I liked how easy it was to input information and because we had a smaller support force this product made it easy for us to be able to incorporate all of our payroll easily. It's a great product.
  • Easy to upload documents.
  • Easy to view information and to run reports.
  • Has a steep learning curve.
I think that this is perfect for small to medium-sized organizations. What impressed me the most was the easy to understand interface. Although there is a learning curve, the ease of use once you master it is what kept us using it.
Read John Chavez's full review
Toby Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2019

Look deeper for better or equivalent products for your buck

We used Paycom for timesheets, HRIS management, applicant tracking, recruiting and are currently considering its performance review system.
  • Performance reviews - open dialogue performance reviews are the future of performance reviews. Check boxes do not work anymore for every employee.
  • HRIS management and change tracking helps show and employees progression thru pay changes and promotion history.
  • Reporting functions allowed you to design any type of report needed that is particular to each user's needs.
  • Proactive fixes on payroll functionality. I felt like we were the guinea pig to find the flaws and report them to improve their product. Example in point would be combining the retirement contributions pay codes so nobody contributed too much to their plan beyond IRS guidelines. We had employees consistently go over at the end of each year and it never got fixed until we left using them this year.
  • Consistent account representation. Too much turnover.
  • The ability to delete or hide unused fields in reporting. If I no longer use the code, I should be able to hide it. If a code was made in error and never used, it should be deleted instead of finding another way of naming it while keeping the old error code.
Performance review, HRIS and reporting were good. The flaws I list below are what caused us to leave.
Read Toby Lee's full review
Michelle Braun | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2019

Paycom Pays Off for Small Organizations

Paycom is the system of record for payroll and HR benefits. We use the Org Chart functionality, along with the Employee Directory (which shows employee photos and email addresses). We use the Documents feature to store our handbooks (e.g. University, staff, disability) and contracts for adjunct professors. And we use the Checklists primarily for the onboarding capabilities (e.g. to house all the forms that new employees need to submit when joining the organization). There's a Learning module as well, which has tutorials and quizzes on the Paycom functionalities.
  • I appreciate that it's an online tool that I can access from home, work, etc.
  • I like that I can log in and make updates whenever I'd like (e.g. to change the amount I contribute to my 401(k).
  • Having the new employee forms in one place prevents emailing forms back and forth and email inboxes from getting clogged.
  • The biggest area of opportunity is usability. It's not the most intuitive site in the sense that things sometimes aren't where you'd expect them to be. I recommend conducting a Usability study with people who use the system (both end user's and administrators).
  • I wish it had a pay-check modeling function that let you run "what if" scenarios. For example, when I was considering changing the amount of my 401(k) contributions, I would have loved to be able to see exactly how that would impact the amount of my paycheck BEFORE I made the change.
It's a decent online system for a smaller organization with employees who are geographically dispersed.
Read Michelle Braun's full review
Sean Mackay, MHR, SPHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 13, 2019

Paycom is a Huge Time Saver

We switched from another HRIS/payroll provider over to Paycom a little over a year ago and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best decisions our HR department has made. I was the point-of-contact throughout the implementation process and their service model was certainly refreshing. I had been accustomed to long holds on 1-800 numbers and having a dedicated service rep at Paycom has been great for our team.

We use Paycom for electronic onboarding, online learning management system (LMS), benefit administration, and survey facilitation to name a few. Paycom truly has robust options that are integrated within their system that are easy to use.
  • The service we receive is great. We can call and get our representative on the phone within moments.
  • The system itself has played an integral role in streamlining and digitizing many of our processes. Onboarding has moved away from the stone age with the help of Paycom, which has been a life saver for us since we have several locations across the United States.
  • The built-in LMS has been great for us with administering organization-wide trainings.
  • The idea of having the applicant tracking portion integrated within our HRIS was great in theory, but ultimately Paycom's ATS offering was subpar for the time that we used it. To their credit, however, they are proactive in hearing client feedback and upgrading their system regularly.
Paycom is good for small and large companies, but I'm not sure it would be the most suitable for large corporations.
Read Sean Mackay, MHR, SPHR's full review
Brittany Matthews | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

Think twice...and then think again.

Paycom is used company wide as our HRIS. It addresses none of our business problems...in fact it has caused more.
I find that Paycom's staff is either disinterested in being of service to us, and/or poorly trained. I can call at 12 and get one answer, then call back at 12:01 and get a completely different answer on the same questions. Unexplained payroll errors, the system does not communicate within itself causing double the work, reporting is a nightmare since they are incapable of providing very basic reporting needs. None of the functionality makes sense. The Performance & Compensation Module is a nightmare to operate. In every system that we use there have been times that we have been told, "you will need to go through employee by employee to correct the issue" .... we have over 200 employees. Everything causes an error in another part of the system but no notifications or warnings prompt you that what you are doing will cause a problem. Instead you have to wait until someone doesn't get paid, doesn't properly translate on the file feed to the carrier, resulting in them not having coverage, or my favorite, an audit. I reached out to the executive team to "help". None of our issues are resolved. One good thing is that they answer when you call. Everything they tell you will be erroneous but they can answer a phone call with the best of them.
Read Brittany Matthews's full review
Leandro Utrera | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

Paycom really saved us time and delivered what was promised

We are using Paycom for our restaurant, payroll for the corporate stores and we are loving it so far. The system does offer great tools that help us to maximize our time. Not only that, Paycom helps us to have accurate information, as we have the candidates/employees changing their information instead of another person.

The system works pretty well, but as any system it is not perfect and does have some room for improvement that would create even more value.
  • Employees can fill out their own information.
  • Candidates as well input their own information.
  • Fixing wrong reports.
  • Addressing tax requests.
In the past we used to have all employees' information in a file (that is scary, a lot of private information that we are responsible for) and the managers were responsible for keeping that up to date and in a safe place. Nowadays with Paycom, the candidates upload all the documents themselves and everything is stored on the cloud, which is a much safer environment and we do not risk losing employee data.

Not only, that, in the past the managers used to get the employee data and fill out all the forms for the candidates and that was much too time consuming. Now everything is electronically filled out, no manual entry necessary.
Read Leandro Utrera's full review
March 04, 2020

Great investment in people and their pay console

Paycom is used both by my employees and contractors. I love it because it allows me to onboard both employees and contractors, manage multiple payrolls, and give compliance information to everyone using automation and scheduling. It shares information through feeds with my benefit providers, so I have one less administrative task to complete every time we hire or terminate. We have their core product, their time and attendance, their cobra, their document management, their governmental compliance. We do not have their learning nor their recruiting modules.
  • Pre-boarding.
  • Benefits administration and COBRA.
  • Government document creation and sending.
  • Learning integration to 3rd party sites.
  • More EDI feeds into retirement services.
It is amazing for a small to a mid-sized company where the employees are in control of their own information; HR does not need to keep track of direct deposit slips or changes in W4s. It is easy to set up and easy to use for employees, managers, and administrators.
John Gorman | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 06, 2019

Paycom: Enterprise-class HR for the small and medium sized business

Enterprise-class HR system that enables our company to onboard and manage all the daily activities required in employee resource management—this includes things like learning, onboarding, payroll, pay stubs, compliance, time cards, expenses, etc. This HR system is very intuitive and easy to use with great API into our current resource management systems.
  • HR Systems: for a small company, when it comes to our HR systems, we look like an enterprise level organization that enjoy the same tools and automation that a fortune 500 company would have.
  • Integration of a Paycom system is extremely easy and does not require any additional cost or major changes to internal systems.
  • Support and uptime are second to none.
  • The only area where I feel that my daily use of Paycom is tedious is with time management (in particular, hourly employees). I will say, however, that I think the pain in dealing with this has more to do with our own internal policies and procedures and less with the Paycom system.
Paycom is excellent for companies with 1-5000 employees, its seamless integration and time from purchase to up and running are second to none.
Read John Gorman's full review
September 23, 2019

Paycom is much better than competitors

We use Paycom as our employee record management system, using it to process payroll and to collect employee documents during the onboarding process.
  • Robust back end system and reporting.
  • Easy to create and use checklists to make sure the correct paperwork and information are collected from employees.
  • The software itself is not visually appealing or intuitive.
  • Limitations with APIs and sharing information to and from Paycom.
It is a great payroll system and tool to collect paperwork and onboard employees, but it is just not visually appealing or user-friendly. We are also running into trouble connecting Paycom to other software via API which is frustrating and will probably be the reason we leave Paycom.
May 15, 2019

Paycom payroll software- A must have

We are utilizing Paycom’s payroll software. It is extremely user-friendly. All the employees here love being able to update their personal information in quick reliable manner. This software saves a tremendous amount of time and ensures accuracy. No more relying on a manual system subject to human error. I would definitely recommend this software.
  • User-friendly software
  • Easily navigated
  • Wonderful support
  • No problems
We are a smaller company, but this software has streamlined and simplified our payroll process. I know Paycom works with almost any size company. I would definitely recommend them. For any business.
April 10, 2019

Paycom Rocks!

Paycom handles our payroll. In the future, we will be adding additional services to better onboard our employees, file requests for time off and will check into all other Paycom abilities to help us with all aspects of HR. Paycom's staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful and always answer questions that help us learn more.
  • Customer Service-Exceptional
  • Reports are clear and understandable. But if I have questions, I can always call my team member to help me.
  • I haven't experienced any cons as of yet. I will update you if I do.
Paycom's features seem to be all-inclusive. I haven't found an area yet that is lacking. Paycom's website and phone apps are easy to use and clear to understand.
May 16, 2019

Great payroll software

We utilize this payroll software across the whole company. This software has really streamlined our payroll process. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. All information is easily accessible anytime it's needed. Information can be updated quickly and accurately, which saves valuable time.
  • User-friendly.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • Allows quick and accurate updates to personal information.
  • I do not have any negative remarks about the product.
This service is efficient and reliable. It has saved valuable time and energy. All of our payroll services are much more streamlined with this software.
April 04, 2019

Paycom: Best in the Industry

We use Paycom at Farmers Insurance (Scott Streller Agency) for Onboarding and Payroll. Without referring to instructions, a first-time user can onboard in a matter of minutes. If you have a question and need to speak to a Paycom representative, they are fast and knowledgeable. Payroll is always on time and paystubs are sent quickly.
  • Ease of onboarding
  • Payroll is simple
  • Quick responses to questions
  • I would like an online link to my personal payroll issues. Perhaps there is one and I am not aware.
Well suited for the small business owner who doesn't want to spend an extra ten hours a week handling payroll themselves.
Greg Roberts | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2019

Save me time...Save me money...Thanks Paycom!

Paycom has been my payroll administrator for the past 10 years. I have watched the company grow from a small very efficient software company to a large very efficient software company. The systems they provide are all very user friendly. We have not taken advantage of the Human resource side of the company yet but from what I have seen it is amazing as well. I am very impressed with the efficiency of this company.
  • Customer service is an A+. I have NEVER called or emailed my account representative without an immediate response. If we have a question, the answers are only a quick call away.
  • Before Paycom, our payroll process was tedious and frustrating. It was inconsistent and unfortunately we were constantly trying to correct mistakes that we or our employees had made. Since Paycom, our payroll is literally EASY. We can add employees easily, we can delete employees easily, and Paycom has NEVER made a mistake on our payroll.
  • Training and communication is simple and effective. They rarely send emails, but when they do, we know to pay attention to the content. We have found many useful tips and ideas for our staff.
  • Direct deposit and accounting reports are flawless. Our corporate accountant loves the reports Paycom provides us with at the end of the year.
  • The training videos Paycom has put together for our company are unbelievable. I am most impressed with the professionalism of the employees and the content they can convey in many different ways.
  • The growth of Paycom has been fun to watch. However, with growth there are always growing pains. Although they are very efficient and the new representatives seem to be well trained, it would be nice to have a more consistent account representative. This position seems to change often.
Paycom seems well suited for small business or even large business models. Whether you have 2 employees or 2,000 employees the platform is very easy to navigate and the system is very easy to implement. The training they offer is beneficial for upper management but can also be utilized for staff members and contract workers. The information provided can be as specific or as generic as you want it to be. I am sold on the Paycom systems and the company as a whole. I am proud to say that all of my payroll is done through Paycom.
Read Greg Roberts's full review
Richard Gichangi | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2018

Why you should make Paycom your preferred payroll/HR management software

Paycom is an integrated payroll and human capital management software that we use extensively in our organization to streamline how we manage our employees. It gives us access to a number of reliable tools for recruitment, payroll, talent and HR management all of that in a single solution. Its used in the whole of our organization as it stores all the employee information securely and also forming the basis for other crucial HR procedures. Its reliable and gives us flexibility in managing our employees
  • Paycom has a reliable customer support service that ensures that all of your concerns are addressed on time.
  • In case of problems in setting up the software, the vendor offers training to new users either online, in person or documentation.
  • Manages and submits payroll on time.
  • Being an online solution, its affected by poor internet connections in its working.
  • The procedure of logging in the system is complex when using a desktop version compared to the mobile app where it is easy to log in and navigate.
  • The design and navigation require some update with time.
Paycom is situated in all payroll and human capital management processes where when you want to manage your payroll in a seamless manner, free from errors then turn to Paycom. It also keeps the employee data securely and helps in recruiting new employees and still manage their performance and onboarding in your company. It further fits in all company portfolios whether small or large thereby proving to be excellent in managing your workforce.
Read Richard Gichangi's full review
Taki Haralambos, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2019

Paycom Review

Paycom was used as a human resource management tool across the entire organization. It centralized the employee data for both managers and employees alike. It was easy to use and navigate.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • Robust platform.
  • Centralized data.
  • Add-on fees for services.
  • Bundle packages providing more value to customers.
  • All-in-one solution without a huge price tag.
Great for small to medium-sized businesses looking for human capital management.
Read Taki Haralambos, MBA's full review
Kirt Rumbaugh | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2018

The Eagle has Landed

We use Paycom as our payroll company. Paycom is utilized by every department. Since switching to Paycom we have had perfect payroll. In the past we have use a lot of man hours to fix issues with payroll. This has been eliminated. We can finally focus on other areas of our business.
  • Our sales rep. has answered all our questions and fulfilled our growing and changing needs.
  • Paycom training for all employees was very easy to follow and the trainer was very professional
  • When needs change, customer service reps are very friendly and eager to help
  • As busy as I am, the task to complete seems time consuming
  • Management would like to see combined login and password codes for easier access.
I believe Paycom is well suited for any company with 25 or more employees. It will help companies with a larger employee base run more efficiently.
As our employee base grows, Paycom will make it easy for our changing needs. We were worried about the transition over to Paycom, but with help from our representative, this process was easy.
Read Kirt Rumbaugh's full review
Chris Rose | TrustRadius Reviewer

First in Class

Paycom is currently being used as an extension of Human Resources throughout the company. The HR solutions provided by Paycom enable employees such as myself to have all of my work-related information in one place. Previous experiences with other companies were not as efficient or user-friendly.
  • Addressing the needs of the company-- they tailor the offerings to meet the size, scope, and need of the company they are working for. This allows a company to grow alongside Paycom.
  • One Source-- Paycom got it right. One place to meet the needs of leadership and employee. Having all of the business solutions in one spot makes it more efficient for administration and the employee, which ultimately leads to a better work environment.
  • Easy to use website-- Everything you need to know is contained in one area. When new features are added, or a new employee is hired, they can work through the training deck to have any and all questions answered
  • In order for users to access the website, it is required to enter 3 items- username, password, and the last four digits of your social security number. Most websites only require secure login using 2 pieces of information.
  • So far, everything has gone smoothly, and we do not have any real complaints
Paycom is suited to meet the needs of all sizes of companies. I have a business friend who has begun to use Paycom with his 10 employee company and is extremely pleased with the solutions Paycom has provided. He moved his business because of my current situation working for a company of over 2000 people, and Paycom's ability to meet our needs. They offer solutions regardless of size and scope. More importantly, they are easy to work with and genuinely care about those they are serving.
Read Chris Rose's full review
Tara Andrews | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 22, 2018

The very best company for all HR and Payroll needs!

Paycom is my go-to for everything in the HR world. We use Applicant Tracking to find the best candidates for our organization. It simplifies the hiring process for our new employees, our supervisors, and myself. Processing payroll couldn't be easier, and utilizing Document and Task Management puts everything we need in one place. The ease of use within the
entire system makes my job much easier.
  • You will not find a better company for customer service. No matter my issue or need, I am always greeted with friendly assistance. I've worked with Paycom for over 10 years as our payroll company, and as they grow they just get better and better.
  • Paycom's wide variety of products allows you to customize Paycom for exactly what your company or organization needs.
  • The ease of use of the entire system is one of the most wonderful things about Paycom. Our employees find it simple to use and as an administrator, it makes my job so much easier.
  • I would like to see all payroll reports be indexed and accessible always.
  • I would like to see a feature for administrators, supervisors, and employees to have an inter-departmental communication system.
  • Other than the suggestions above, I have no other examples where Paycom has room for improvement.
I personally feel that Paycom would be well suited in most companies and organizations. I can't think of a scenario where it would be less appropriate.
Read Tara Andrews's full review
Adam Merillat | TrustRadius Reviewer

Simple Easy to Use All-in-One HR Platform

We currently use Paycom for an applicant to apply for an open position, onboarding, training, benefits, time and attendance and performance and comp. As our company continues to grow in different cities, we have found PayCom allows for a simple, easy to use interface that can be accessed anywhere. With the recent additions of the app and the platform growing and being fine-tuned each and every day, it makes the user experience very nice and easy.
  • Easy onboarding checklist to ensure you have completed all required documents
  • LMS platform that allows the user to jump right into training day one on the job, no matter where they are
  • The ability to have a place where you can easily document good and bad things going on with an employee through performance and comp, which allows for easy access and review during formal employee reviews.
  • Improve the reporting on the client side so that it is more intuitive of what report you need to run. Right out of the box it can be difficult to find the report that you need. However, once you find the report you can easily save so then you can just go back and re-run the report.
  • Some way to easily visualize accruals and balances real-time vs. what has processed through Payroll would be helpful. This isn't a show stopper, as you can do the math, but at first glance it can be easy to misunderstand the report.
If you are looking for a single platform that can do it all, then Paycom is the best solution for you. The one nice thing about the Paycom Platform compared to other platforms, such as ADP, is you aren't buying a certain version or platform. You are buying the Paycom platform that every other user uses. We have been on a platform where it wasn't the same across all users from one company to another. This became frustrating for support as well as user use. Now with Paycom, it doesn't matter because everyone sees the same thing.
Read Adam Merillat's full review
Taylor Moesle | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 07, 2018

Great product, Unparalleled service!

Paycom is our current payroll provider and benefit administrator. It is currently used throughout our whole organization. As of 2019, Paycom will also be handling our performance management by administering our yearly performance reviews. We are hoping with the help of Paycom, we will be able to increase the frequency of our annual reviews.
  • Paycom's Employee Self-Service application is extremely user-friendly. Employees know exactly where to go and how to find it after Paycom did in-person trainings for our whole staff, employees and manager and admins.
  • Separate from Paycom's product, their service is second to none! Any question I have regarding the product, taxes, benefits, etc., Paycom has provided top-notch service. They make Envoy feel like we are a top priority, no matter how small the question.
  • Implementation is extremely important to me as the primary user of any product. Paycom laid out exactly how long implementation would be and made it clear they would be with us every step of the way. They gave us a document that detailed how much of a time commitment each department involved in our transition to Paycom would have to allot to the process.
  • One feature that could use slight improvement that we had with our old payroll vendor was a way employees to see how many PTO hours they would have as of a certain date. Paycom does have this option, but an employee has to pretend to enter a PTO request to see that. PTO is a priority to all of our employees so just making hours available a bit more clear.
We were previously with a larger payroll vendor and we felt like a small fish in a huge pond. The service we received made us feel unimportant. Paycom is a complete 180 in regards to the service we receive. We have a dedicated rep (shout out Jessica Wade!), who is consistently available and super knowledgeable about all things Paycom. Service is something that is important to Envoy with our own product so it's great to see it is a top priority to other companies as well!
Read Taylor Moesle's full review
Tracy Underwood | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2018

Best on the market!

Paycom is the best product on the market. It is so easy to use for anything HR or payroll related. Love the product and would highly recommend it to any business, small or large. Customer service is unheard-of. You actually speak to a live person within minutes of calling.
  • Paycom customer service is the best around. When you call, you speak with a live person within minutes.
  • Paycom's product is the best in the market.
  • Product is easy to use and train on.
  • Just staying on-top of trends within HR.
  • Continually training of internal teams.
  • More solution based selling.
Paycom is for any business, large or small.
Read Tracy Underwood's full review
Angela (Angie) Hedges Hendricks, CTA | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 22, 2018

My life with Paycom

I use Paycom for our whole organization, not by department. The HR needs of our Company are very simple. Because of the diverse training available, I know it has the ability to address the many potential business problems for larger businesses with more complex HR needs.
  • The time required to process a bi-weekly payroll is minimal.
  • Any changes to employee pay or deductions are easy to make.
  • My Paycom Specialist, or a team member, is always available to assist with answers to my questions.
  • Changes to program software are difficult to follow at first.
  • Develop the ability to download payroll file into our propriety back office accounting system instead of making manual journal entries.
I believe Paycom is well suited for any company, no matter how many employees. It has the ability to handle the specialized reporting required for large companies and it is perfect for smaller companies, like ours, that just needs a way to easily process payroll, file and pay payroll taxes, and then continue my regular duties of my position of my company. I am not bogged down by HR or administrative work.
Read Angela (Angie) Hedges Hendricks, CTA's full review
Evan York | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2018

Paycom is easy, efficient, and adds massive value.

Paycom is being used company wide mainly for Payroll processing. It is used by the HR department mainly as all of their paperwork has primarily moved into Paycom's platform. They also utilize the time clocks from Paycom for hourly worker clocking in and clocking out. I am aware that Paycom has a mobile application so I am sure that could be more effective in the future.
  • Paycom is concise and straight forward with their online platform. It is not difficult to understand the system and navigate.
  • It is simple to change settings as an employee. I was easily able to make changes to my pay preferences. Paycom does a great job of writing intentional software that is not overloaded with complexity.
  • At my company, there are many areas where Paycom could come in and make things better. I can honestly say that there are no problems on the Paycom side of things, rather on our company's side with not using the full potential of Paycom's software. I think that if Paycom could come in and sell and educate more, than it would provide massive benefit for the company.
Paycom is unbelievably simple to use and errors are minimal. I have used other platforms before as an employee and there always seemed to be issues during every pay period. With Paycom this was never the case. Every pay period went through smoothly without a hitch and if there were minor issues, they were resolved quickly.
Read Evan York's full review

Employee demographic data (65)
Employment history (64)
Job profiles and administration (58)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (60)
Organizational charting (46)
Organization and location management (47)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (51)
Pay calculation (78)
Support for external payroll vendors (41)
Benefit plan administration (60)
Direct deposit files (77)
Salary revision and increment management (62)
Reimbursement management (51)
Approval workflow (61)
Balance details (63)
Annual carry-forward and encashment (54)
View and generate pay and benefit information (78)
Update personal information (79)
View company policy documentation (65)
Employee recognition (42)
View job history (63)
Tracking of all physical assets (21)
6.2
Report builder (62)
Pre-built reports (62)
Ability to combine HR data with external data (45)
6.0
New hire portal (57)
Manager tracking tools (47)
Corporate goal setting (33)
4.9
Individual goal setting (36)
5.1
Line-of sight-visibility (31)
4.9
Performance tracking (37)
Performance plans (45)
6.2
Performance improvement plans (42)
6.1
Review status tracking (40)
Review reminders (45)
5.9
Multiple review frequency (40)
6.1
Create succession plans/pools (20)
Candidate ranking (25)
Candidate search (25)
Candidate development (23)
6.7
Job Requisition Management (32)
Company Website Posting (36)
Publish to Social Media (28)
6.1
Job Search Site Posting (32)
6.3
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (30)
5.3
Applicant Tracking (38)
Notifications and Alerts (40)

About Paycom

Paycom is a core HR management software solution. It includes features such as talent acquisition and management, time tracking, and payroll management. It offers some automation capacities, particularly regarding payroll.

Paycom Technical Details