Paycom is a core HR management software solution. It includes features such as talent acquisition and management, time tracking, and payroll management.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Du/HC/RDAIQBJJQSVT.pngPaycomWhy you should make Paycom your preferred payroll/HR management software2018-12-19T02:34:42.778ZPaycom is an integrated payroll and human capital management software that we use extensively in our organization to streamline how we manage our employees. It gives us access to a number of reliable tools for recruitment, payroll, talent and HR management all of that in a single solution. Its used in the whole of our organization as it stores all the employee information securely and also forming the basis for other crucial HR procedures. Its reliable and gives us flexibility in managing our employees,Paycom has a reliable customer support service that ensures that all of your concerns are addressed on time. In case of problems in setting up the software, the vendor offers training to new users either online, in person or documentation. Manages and submits payroll on time.,Being an online solution, its affected by poor internet connections in its working. The procedure of logging in the system is complex when using a desktop version compared to the mobile app where it is easy to log in and navigate. The design and navigation require some update with time.,9,It has helped us in complying with the statutory requirements in tax calculation and submitting of other statutory deductions Helps maintain the confidentiality of our employees records and employment history Has kept our workforce motivated since it manages payroll efficiently ensuring that employee benefits are paid on time,Paycor,DocuSign, M-Files, ShopifyRichard GichangiThe Eagle has Landed2018-10-18T14:49:19.841ZWe use Paycom as our payroll company. Paycom is utilized by every department. Since switching to Paycom we have had perfect payroll. In the past we have use a lot of man hours to fix issues with payroll. This has been eliminated. We can finally focus on other areas of our business.,Our sales rep. has answered all our questions and fulfilled our growing and changing needs. Paycom training for all employees was very easy to follow and the trainer was very professional When needs change, customer service reps are very friendly and eager to help,As busy as I am, the task to complete seems time consuming Management would like to see combined login and password codes for easier access.,10,We are using less man hours trying to maintain or fix issues with payroll. Paycom is has made it very simple to make changes with employees profile.,Kirt RumbaughFirst in Class2018-12-22T19:02:38.666ZPaycom is currently being used as an extension of Human Resources throughout the company. The HR solutions provided by Paycom enable employees such as myself to have all of my work-related information in one place. Previous experiences with other companies were not as efficient or user-friendly.,Addressing the needs of the company-- they tailor the offerings to meet the size, scope, and need of the company they are working for. This allows a company to grow alongside Paycom. One Source-- Paycom got it right. One place to meet the needs of leadership and employee. Having all of the business solutions in one spot makes it more efficient for administration and the employee, which ultimately leads to a better work environment. Easy to use website-- Everything you need to know is contained in one area. When new features are added, or a new employee is hired, they can work through the training deck to have any and all questions answered,In order for users to access the website, it is required to enter 3 items- username, password, and the last four digits of your social security number. Most websites only require secure login using 2 pieces of information. So far, everything has gone smoothly, and we do not have any real complaints,10,Efficiency-- hours spent by HR resources answering employee questions about basic payroll and benefits has been redirected to recruitment and performance-based jobs that allow for company growth and employee attainment.,Salesforce App Cloud, Concur ExpenseChris RoseThe very best company for all HR and Payroll needs!2018-12-22T18:11:35.421ZPaycom is my go-to for everything in the HR world. We use Applicant Tracking to find the best candidates for our organization. It simplifies the hiring process for our new employees, our supervisors, and myself. Processing payroll couldn't be easier, and utilizing Document and Task Management puts everything we need in one place. The ease of use within the entire system makes my job much easier.,You will not find a better company for customer service. No matter my issue or need, I am always greeted with friendly assistance. I've worked with Paycom for over 10 years as our payroll company, and as they grow they just get better and better. Paycom's wide variety of products allows you to customize Paycom for exactly what your company or organization needs. The ease of use of the entire system is one of the most wonderful things about Paycom. Our employees find it simple to use and as an administrator, it makes my job so much easier.,I would like to see all payroll reports be indexed and accessible always. I would like to see a feature for administrators, supervisors, and employees to have an inter-departmental communication system. Other than the suggestions above, I have no other examples where Paycom has room for improvement.,10,Paycom has simplified my role in HR, allowing me more time to connect with our employees. Paycom is so wonderful about reaching out to make sure that all of our HR and payroll needs are met. Our employees all sing Paycom's praises because of not only how easy it is to use, but by having the app they can conveniently access all of their information.,Daxko Operations, SlackTara AndrewsSimple Easy to Use All-in-One HR Platform2018-12-22T18:02:12.450ZWe currently use Paycom for an applicant to apply for an open position, onboarding, training, benefits, time and attendance and performance and comp. As our company continues to grow in different cities, we have found PayCom allows for a simple, easy to use interface that can be accessed anywhere. With the recent additions of the app and the platform growing and being fine-tuned each and every day, it makes the user experience very nice and easy.,Easy onboarding checklist to ensure you have completed all required documents LMS platform that allows the user to jump right into training day one on the job, no matter where they are The ability to have a place where you can easily document good and bad things going on with an employee through performance and comp, which allows for easy access and review during formal employee reviews.,Improve the reporting on the client side so that it is more intuitive of what report you need to run. Right out of the box it can be difficult to find the report that you need. However, once you find the report you can easily save so then you can just go back and re-run the report. Some way to easily visualize accruals and balances real-time vs. what has processed through Payroll would be helpful. This isn't a show stopper, as you can do the math, but at first glance it can be easy to misunderstand the report.,10,A single platform that can be deployed at all locations Easy access for training and flow of important information Self-intuitive system that nonetheless has training available if you can't figure it out. Someone who is resourceful can easily jump in and make an impact.,Adam Merillat
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>
Reviews (1-25 of 69)
Vendors can't alter or remove reviews. Here's why.
December 18, 2018
Paycom is an integrated payroll and human capital management software that we use extensively in our organization to streamline how we manage our employees. It gives us access to a number of reliable tools for recruitment, payroll, talent and HR management all of that in a single solution. Its used in the whole of our organization as it stores all the employee information securely and also forming the basis for other crucial HR procedures. Its reliable and gives us flexibility in managing our employees
- Paycom has a reliable customer support service that ensures that all of your concerns are addressed on time.
- In case of problems in setting up the software, the vendor offers training to new users either online, in person or documentation.
- Manages and submits payroll on time.
- Being an online solution, its affected by poor internet connections in its working.
- The procedure of logging in the system is complex when using a desktop version compared to the mobile app where it is easy to log in and navigate.
- The design and navigation require some update with time.
Read Richard Gichangi's full review
Paycom is situated in all payroll and human capital management processes where when you want to manage your payroll in a seamless manner, free from errors then turn to Paycom. It also keeps the employee data securely and helps in recruiting new employees and still manage their performance and onboarding in your company. It further fits in all company portfolios whether small or large thereby proving to be excellent in managing your workforce.
October 18, 2018
We use Paycom as our payroll company. Paycom is utilized by every department. Since switching to Paycom we have had perfect payroll. In the past we have use a lot of man hours to fix issues with payroll. This has been eliminated. We can finally focus on other areas of our business.
- Our sales rep. has answered all our questions and fulfilled our growing and changing needs.
- Paycom training for all employees was very easy to follow and the trainer was very professional
- When needs change, customer service reps are very friendly and eager to help
- As busy as I am, the task to complete seems time consuming
- Management would like to see combined login and password codes for easier access.
Read Kirt Rumbaugh's full review
I believe Paycom is well suited for any company with 25 or more employees. It will help companies with a larger employee base run more efficiently.
As our employee base grows, Paycom will make it easy for our changing needs. We were worried about the transition over to Paycom, but with help from our representative, this process was easy.
As our employee base grows, Paycom will make it easy for our changing needs. We were worried about the transition over to Paycom, but with help from our representative, this process was easy.
December 22, 2018
Paycom is currently being used as an extension of Human Resources throughout the company. The HR solutions provided by Paycom enable employees such as myself to have all of my work-related information in one place. Previous experiences with other companies were not as efficient or user-friendly.
- Addressing the needs of the company-- they tailor the offerings to meet the size, scope, and need of the company they are working for. This allows a company to grow alongside Paycom.
- One Source-- Paycom got it right. One place to meet the needs of leadership and employee. Having all of the business solutions in one spot makes it more efficient for administration and the employee, which ultimately leads to a better work environment.
- Easy to use website-- Everything you need to know is contained in one area. When new features are added, or a new employee is hired, they can work through the training deck to have any and all questions answered
- In order for users to access the website, it is required to enter 3 items- username, password, and the last four digits of your social security number. Most websites only require secure login using 2 pieces of information.
- So far, everything has gone smoothly, and we do not have any real complaints
Read Chris Rose's full review
Paycom is suited to meet the needs of all sizes of companies. I have a business friend who has begun to use Paycom with his 10 employee company and is extremely pleased with the solutions Paycom has provided. He moved his business because of my current situation working for a company of over 2000 people, and Paycom's ability to meet our needs. They offer solutions regardless of size and scope. More importantly, they are easy to work with and genuinely care about those they are serving.
December 22, 2018
Paycom is my go-to for everything in the HR world. We use Applicant Tracking to find the best candidates for our organization. It simplifies the hiring process for our new employees, our supervisors, and myself. Processing payroll couldn't be easier, and utilizing Document and Task Management puts everything we need in one place. The ease of use within the
entire system makes my job much easier.
entire system makes my job much easier.
- You will not find a better company for customer service. No matter my issue or need, I am always greeted with friendly assistance. I've worked with Paycom for over 10 years as our payroll company, and as they grow they just get better and better.
- Paycom's wide variety of products allows you to customize Paycom for exactly what your company or organization needs.
- The ease of use of the entire system is one of the most wonderful things about Paycom. Our employees find it simple to use and as an administrator, it makes my job so much easier.
- I would like to see all payroll reports be indexed and accessible always.
- I would like to see a feature for administrators, supervisors, and employees to have an inter-departmental communication system.
- Other than the suggestions above, I have no other examples where Paycom has room for improvement.
Read Tara Andrews's full review
I personally feel that Paycom would be well suited in most companies and organizations. I can't think of a scenario where it would be less appropriate.
December 22, 2018
We currently use Paycom for an applicant to apply for an open position, onboarding, training, benefits, time and attendance and performance and comp. As our company continues to grow in different cities, we have found PayCom allows for a simple, easy to use interface that can be accessed anywhere. With the recent additions of the app and the platform growing and being fine-tuned each and every day, it makes the user experience very nice and easy.
- Easy onboarding checklist to ensure you have completed all required documents
- LMS platform that allows the user to jump right into training day one on the job, no matter where they are
- The ability to have a place where you can easily document good and bad things going on with an employee through performance and comp, which allows for easy access and review during formal employee reviews.
- Improve the reporting on the client side so that it is more intuitive of what report you need to run. Right out of the box it can be difficult to find the report that you need. However, once you find the report you can easily save so then you can just go back and re-run the report.
- Some way to easily visualize accruals and balances real-time vs. what has processed through Payroll would be helpful. This isn't a show stopper, as you can do the math, but at first glance it can be easy to misunderstand the report.
Read Adam Merillat's full review
If you are looking for a single platform that can do it all, then Paycom is the best solution for you. The one nice thing about the Paycom Platform compared to other platforms, such as ADP, is you aren't buying a certain version or platform. You are buying the Paycom platform that every other user uses. We have been on a platform where it wasn't the same across all users from one company to another. This became frustrating for support as well as user use. Now with Paycom, it doesn't matter because everyone sees the same thing.
December 07, 2018
Paycom is our current payroll provider and benefit administrator. It is currently used throughout our whole organization. As of 2019, Paycom will also be handling our performance management by administering our yearly performance reviews. We are hoping with the help of Paycom, we will be able to increase the frequency of our annual reviews.
- Paycom's Employee Self-Service application is extremely user-friendly. Employees know exactly where to go and how to find it after Paycom did in-person trainings for our whole staff, employees and manager and admins.
- Separate from Paycom's product, their service is second to none! Any question I have regarding the product, taxes, benefits, etc., Paycom has provided top-notch service. They make Envoy feel like we are a top priority, no matter how small the question.
- Implementation is extremely important to me as the primary user of any product. Paycom laid out exactly how long implementation would be and made it clear they would be with us every step of the way. They gave us a document that detailed how much of a time commitment each department involved in our transition to Paycom would have to allot to the process.
- One feature that could use slight improvement that we had with our old payroll vendor was a way employees to see how many PTO hours they would have as of a certain date. Paycom does have this option, but an employee has to pretend to enter a PTO request to see that. PTO is a priority to all of our employees so just making hours available a bit more clear.
Read Taylor Moesle's full review
We were previously with a larger payroll vendor and we felt like a small fish in a huge pond. The service we received made us feel unimportant. Paycom is a complete 180 in regards to the service we receive. We have a dedicated rep (shout out Jessica Wade!), who is consistently available and super knowledgeable about all things Paycom. Service is something that is important to Envoy with our own product so it's great to see it is a top priority to other companies as well!
October 30, 2018
Paycom is the best product on the market. It is so easy to use for anything HR or payroll related. Love the product and would highly recommend it to any business, small or large. Customer service is unheard-of. You actually speak to a live person within minutes of calling.
- Paycom customer service is the best around. When you call, you speak with a live person within minutes.
- Paycom's product is the best in the market.
- Product is easy to use and train on.
- Just staying on-top of trends within HR.
- Continually training of internal teams.
- More solution based selling.
Read Tracy Underwood's full review
Paycom is for any business, large or small.
October 22, 2018
I use Paycom for our whole organization, not by department. The HR needs of our Company are very simple. Because of the diverse training available, I know it has the ability to address the many potential business problems for larger businesses with more complex HR needs.
- The time required to process a bi-weekly payroll is minimal.
- Any changes to employee pay or deductions are easy to make.
- My Paycom Specialist, or a team member, is always available to assist with answers to my questions.
- Changes to program software are difficult to follow at first.
- Develop the ability to download payroll file into our propriety back office accounting system instead of making manual journal entries.
Read Angela (Angie) Hedges Hendricks, CTA's full review
I believe Paycom is well suited for any company, no matter how many employees. It has the ability to handle the specialized reporting required for large companies and it is perfect for smaller companies, like ours, that just needs a way to easily process payroll, file and pay payroll taxes, and then continue my regular duties of my position of my company. I am not bogged down by HR or administrative work.
September 27, 2018
We utilize Paycom for all our payroll needs. Currently we have both W2 employees and 1099 consultants that we compensate through our business. Paycom keeps my life simple, organized and compliant. They also are able to work well with clients that also have similar payroll needs.
- Simple to use payroll software.
- Great reporting features within the software.
- Paycom has a set my company up with a dedicated specialist that is available to answer any and all my questions.
- I believe in keeping it simple to make my life easier. Sometimes, the changes they bring to the table can be complex and I hope they continue to keep it simple.
Read Chad Rogers, CLU, ChFC's full review
I have worked with 3 other payroll providers and none are as easy and great to work with like Paycom.
September 14, 2018
Paycom is used by my entire organization for performance management, payroll, expense tracking, time management, and employee training. The software truly is a one-stop shop for employees at all levels to manage what could be cumbersome tasks in an efficient and user friendly tool.
- Performance management is a key feature that allows me to efficiently track and manage my team's performance. Instead of a one-time, resource consuming performance review cycle, Paycom allows me to add notes throughout the year so end-of-year performance reviews become a snap.
- We recently implemented Paycom expense which has streamlined submitting and approving team and department expenses. A key feature is the ability to create expense templates for monthly recurring expenses, saving valuable time and energy.
- Benefits management simplifies what could be a complex process to research, understand, and enroll in company sponsored benefits. In particular, a single dashboard displays all of your employee benefits making it easy to find what you're looking for and make changes along the way.
- We've recently tapped into Paycom's My Learning module. I'd like to see an investment in content development areas like security and compliance to further leverage Paycom as the main source for employee training.
- Paycom's UI design and navigation feels outdated compared to similar software
Read Ricky Aladort, MBA, PMP's full review
Paycom is a wonderful tool for small to medium organizations looking for a single system to manage Human Resources related tasks and processes
October 16, 2018
Paycom is being used company wide mainly for Payroll processing. It is used by the HR department mainly as all of their paperwork has primarily moved into Paycom's platform. They also utilize the time clocks from Paycom for hourly worker clocking in and clocking out. I am aware that Paycom has a mobile application so I am sure that could be more effective in the future.
- Paycom is concise and straight forward with their online platform. It is not difficult to understand the system and navigate.
- It is simple to change settings as an employee. I was easily able to make changes to my pay preferences. Paycom does a great job of writing intentional software that is not overloaded with complexity.
- At my company, there are many areas where Paycom could come in and make things better. I can honestly say that there are no problems on the Paycom side of things, rather on our company's side with not using the full potential of Paycom's software. I think that if Paycom could come in and sell and educate more, than it would provide massive benefit for the company.
Read Evan York's full review
Paycom is unbelievably simple to use and errors are minimal. I have used other platforms before as an employee and there always seemed to be issues during every pay period. With Paycom this was never the case. Every pay period went through smoothly without a hitch and if there were minor issues, they were resolved quickly.
October 04, 2018
I use Paycom for my payroll & on boarding. I have 5 full time employees & 3 PT employees. By using Paycom I am spending minimal time entering payroll since Paycom software is compatible to my POS system. What used to take me a half of a day, now only takes minutes!
Read Bill Brazil's full review
A misconception I had was that my company was too small for Paycom. However, we were excited to learn we were not & that Paycom manages businesses of all sizes! B/c we are so small we don't have the need for all the other services provided by Paycom.
July 26, 2018
It is used throughout our whole Museum. For me personally, I use as a means to clock in and also check my time off status. But even though I am the Executive Assistant, I am also the Volunteer coordinator and I use it to track the hours of my volunteers. I think it is very efficient and easy to access.
- Easy access to login and check hours etc.
- Great customer service and nice employees
- Up and coming company that seems to take great care of their staff
- I really can't think of anything. I feel they do a pretty good job of being accessible and easy to understand
Read Shannon Olson's full review
I feel that Paycom can help any company be even better and efficient!
January 21, 2019
Our company is now using Paycom for applicant tracking, on-boarding, employee document storage, time & attendance and payroll. Every single person at our company uses Paycom in some way; whether it be to clock-in, check pay stubs, update their information or to run payroll. Before we implemented Paycom, we were manually tracking hours and had paper files of employee's records. Now, we are able to hold everything on 1 system and it couldn't have made our lives easier!
- Implementing their system. We had a designated person who we could call at any time of the day and who would frequently drive to our office to help with the process. I can't say enough great things about our implementation process.
- The reports! They have just about every single report you could ask for.
- The ease of running payroll. It went from taking me a whole morning to just under a few minutes. I can't tell you how much time I have now!
- Some of their verbiage is a little hard to understand.
- Printing the week's schedule isn't super user-friendly and looks pretty cluttered.
- Scheduling shifts is a little time consuming and you can't see the week as a whole, you have to individually schedule a person.
Read this authenticated review
I think they understand how scary and stressful a payroll software can be but they make it as stress-free as possible by giving you a designated person to literally walk beside you the whole time. Their customer service is on point and anytime I have called needing help, it gets answered and fixed immediately.
November 07, 2018
Score 1 out of 10
Paycom is used by both the Human Resources department and the Payroll department. We would like the entire organization to use the system but we are still experiencing system issues.
- They have a good sales department
- Implementation of the software was a disaster, and 10 months later we are still experiencing implementation issues . We are still experiencing problems with our benefit set-up, including ACA reporting, and the interface between Paycom and Indeed is problematic. We get far less applicant resumes when we post ads through Paycom than when we post directly on Indeed. Posting directly on Indeed is an extra expense we didn't have with our previous ATS vendor.
- There is no customer service. I spoke with a supervisor on October 1st. I was promised a detailed Project Plan with delivery dates and a follow-up phone call on October 22nd. October 22nd came and went and I am still waiting for the Project Plan and phone call. I have sent four emails and called twice and the only response I received was an email telling me that they were experiencing issues sending and receiving emails.
- Many Paycom employees are ineffective. Our implementation specialist had only 6 months experience with the Paycom software. She was learning the software as she was setting-up our account. There were too many "I don't know" or "I will check" or "I'm not sure" replies when we asked questions. The employee responsible for building out our benefit plans was incapable of understanding why the information we provided from our previous HR/Payroll vendor was not uploading correctly. It took 8 months before we employees were able to enroll in benefits through ESS and that's because we were finding the errors, scrubbing the data, making changes, and staying on top of the project daily.
- Paycom supervisors are ineffective. They will meet with you and listen to you and tell you they will address the issues, however, nothing changes. If you choose to purchase Paycom's product you will be on your own.
Read this authenticated review
Paycom's sales team did a terrific job of selling us a product they promised would meet our requirements and fulfill our needs. Unfortunately, neither their product nor their implementation and support teams were able to deliver on the promise. Paycom's product has too many limitations and the workarounds are cumbersome. The product seems to have been developed without consulting HR practitioners, so the software does not effectively address basic compliance issue effectively. In addition, an inexperienced and understaffed workforce coupled with an ineffective management staff means that we are still dealing with implementation issues 10 months after our go-live date. If you choose to purchase Paycom's software, be prepared to deal with months of ineffectiveness, incompetence, and frustration.
September 11, 2018
Score 4 out of 10
We used the payroll, HRIS, time management, benefits, ACA and COBRA products. It was used company wide.
- Automatic notifications- we used this for things like birthdays, anniversaries, performance review reminders, etc. They were very easy to set up and edit. We never had issues with them.
- Electronic documents- we were able to go paperless. Even documents that weren't originally editable, we were able to make them editable and add to the electronic process.
- Transparency- they deny any time they've made an error or if you say something isn't working right.
- Customer service- they say that there are backup representatives when your assigned representative is unavailable but I found that those backup reps didn't want to help if it was more than a quick question.
- Access- they won't allow you to work directly with tax or benefit reps. Your assigned rep is the middle man so real issues don't get resolved because the rep doesn't understand the situation.
Read this authenticated review
I think if they address the customer service issues, it could be a good system. It has some features that a lot of other vendors don't have but when something goes wrong, they don't help.
June 28, 2018
Paycom is our enterprise Payroll and HR solution. We use it for all aspects of employee and compensation management.
- We do business in all 50 states. This means we send employees to remote locations to perform services. Prior to using Paycom, the payroll tax process was a nightmare. Our accounting expenses were through the roof. Paycom eliminated this burden completely.
- HR management was an afterthought for us prior to Paycom. This platform has enabled us to be a responsible employer by taking our employee recruiting, training and management seriously. We have eliminated outside HR consultants and hired a director of HR. We have significantly improved our employee recruiting while communication with our staff has never been better.
- The implementation was a cakewalk. One day we decided to become a Paycom user and overnight the software was functioning. Almost zero internal technical resources needed to be involved.
- I'd like to see the user and client login credentials managed as a true multilevel authentication instead of needing to log in to separate applications.
- I'd like to see a free SSO implementation.
- It'd be cool to see an API framework to allow more integration into other LOB applications. Expense management could flow directly from my corporate credit card accounts into Paycom if I had an API for expense management. (Example)
Read Dan Rotelli's full review
If a company is in a growth phase Paycom will teach you how to grow up and take HR seriously. The system is filled with rich content that guides you through various points of HR you may not currently know that you need to address. It's not just software it's filled with rich content that will help you learn as you grow. The world of payroll and payroll taxes is a slippery slope. I'd suggest growth companies focus on their core business and leave payroll, especially payroll taxes to the experts. Taxes are hard enough as they are, why try to deal with the effort and liability of paying payroll taxes yourself?
March 22, 2018
The Paycom software is being used throughout our company including from an HR administration standpoint, line management as well as all employees of the company.
- The integration of the payroll and benefits systems are wonderful. The capability to update both instantaneously saves a great amount of time because when one part of the system is updated, the other part is updated as well. Fewer steps to complete a process than most integrated systems
- The Documents part of the system saves a tremendous amount of time. In HR, we deal with a large amount of paper and the Documents section allows online housing of all paperwork which reduces the amount of time spent tracking down agreements, acknowledgments, performance-based documents, etc.
- The payroll processing is very simple and easy to maneuver through. We have about 600 employees over 6 different company entities and it takes about 2 hours to run payroll from beginning to end. Great time saver
- The time off accrual functionality would better if any time off requests instantly updated the accrual balances instead of it waiting until running a payroll file before updating. The "true" balance is something our employees struggle with.
Read Carissa Bray's full review
Overall, it is one of the best systems I have worked with in m 22 years of Human Resource administration.
July 02, 2018
Paycom allowed me to add efficiencies into my daily tasks. There were a few bumps along the way but the dedicated customer support team was always there to help out and show me how to use the product to get the results I needed. Thanks Sharla!
- Customer Support
- Listening to what the customers want, and trying their best to provide it.
- Providing new ideas that are relevant to me
- Always up selling when visiting
- Implementation took awhile
Read Elizabeth Garvin's full review
Paycom can fit any size business and grasps the needs of a company fairly quickly. I have had great support from our dedicated support team and have never had to apologize for not knowing how something worked.
June 22, 2018
Paycom is being used across the whole organization. It solves the problem of having only one system for everything. We use Paycom for almost everything they have to offer except recruiting. Everyone from the employee to upper management loves the system. The system before Paycom was not user-friendly and it had terrible Customer Service.
- Customer Service-It is the best in the industry. I had three payroll companies in 2016 and Paycom was truly the best.
- Processing payroll-It is so easy and doesn't take much time to process.
- User-Friendly- Paycom is so user-friendly. It has been an employee favorite since we started using Paycom.
- Expense Dashboard-I wish that this page was more customizable but it isn't. It would save my corporate bookkeepers time if this was a great feature.
- I truly can not think of anything else.
Read Crystal Ogburn, SHRM-CP's full review
When we decided to switch to Paycom, the transition was the best I have ever dealt with. They came to my office and we worked on everything together. We had weekly meetings and I learned a lot. The company before Paycom, everything was done through conference calls and we found out that nothing was set up correctly and I never did have a clean payroll run for like 4 months. That is when we decided to shop for other payroll companies. Paycom blew everyone else out of the water. My first payroll run with Paycom, I experienced no issues. It was so great to see implementation go so well.
June 18, 2018
It is used as our payroll and benefits system. We run paychecks through Paycom and use it to track PTO and all benefits plus tax benefits, pre-tax, etc. It is like having our own payroll department and allows us to access personal profiles and keep up to date with their benefits, etc.
- 26 payrolls a year
- Tax and pre-tax benefits
- Tracking PTO and other benefits that change through the year (holiday pay, etc.)
- Keep up to date with technology or even ahead of the game
- Make the mobile app more accessible wit thumbprint print or facial recognition
- Design concepts could be more updated
Read Kari Watkins's full review
Paycom is great for us as a small non-profit and is like having our own payroll and benefits department when in reality we only have one person managing this from our office. The Paycom support staff is always ready to help and make it easier for us to handle the applications and make it easy for our employees to use.
June 06, 2018
We are using Paycom throughout the company. We are now able to house all our payroll, HR and onboarding in one system. Once trained on the system the users found it to be very user-friendly. The Time Off Calendar is a wonderful way to manage all the time off requests.
- Customer Service is wonderful. If you need help they respond quickly
- Paycom is great at allowing you to customize your information and reporting
- You need two logins when you are a manager. One for management and one as an employee. It would be nice to have one login to go back and forth
- The Time Off Calendar does not export into your Outlook calendar
Read Theresa Carroll's full review
- The system allows you to have all your HR, Benefits and Payroll all in one system
- Easy to navigate thru the system
- Information is always accurate
- They help with multi-state setups
- Tax documentation is always out on time
- Reports created are very helpful
May 16, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
We use Paycom across our entire company for time management, PTO/time off management, performance reviews, employee information, benefits information and reporting.
- All-inclusive. You can manage time, PTO, performance, and employee information all in one place.
- Performance Management is great because you can set goals and review them with your manager as well as see past information and reviews.
- The time management function is great. Easy to understand for employees as well as easy to understand, correct, and approve for managers.
- Reporting could be more built out so that there are more options to get the reporting/data specific to the company.
- The 'invalid request' message pops up a lot when trying to input employee information.
- Paycom isn't very user-friendly for employees.
Read Katie McKinlay's full review
For a small to mid-sized company, Paycom would be a good fit. For larger companies, the reporting and data entry capabilities may not be up to par.
May 07, 2018
We are utilizing Paycom throughout all departments of the company from recruiting to payroll and benefits management. It has made an enormous difference in our overall efficiency and accuracy. We now have one point of data entry and all reporting needs at our fingertips. Paycom payroll and HR is one of the best decisions our company has ever made!
- Paycom support is probably their best asset.
- Paycom's depth and versatility has allowed our complex operation requirements to be streamlined into one system that is easy to use for many levels of administrative departments.
- Paycom reporting is far superior to many other systems today.
- The turn around time for special orders for reports or programming is a bit long for Paycom. The time frame estimate for an end result should be more accurate.
- Communications with the tax department are difficult and lengthy. When we have a tax issue we must contact our specialist and that specialist works internally with the Paycom tax department. Communication is less clear and timely when we cannot speak directly with the tax department.
Read Deborah Knighton's full review
Paycom is well suited for time tracking, labor allocation, and complex pay structures. Paycom has everything we need in one place and allows us to be much more accurate in our reporting by eliminating multiple point data entry errors.
April 30, 2018
We use Paycom as our weekly payroll provider. We no longer provide paper checks to our employees. All employees access everything through the Paycom app! Our employees are able to access everything they need regarding their paycheck, changing their tax deductions, or printing pay stubs, all from the app! They no longer have to waste time in the office trying to get that information.
- Paycom is very user-friendly!
- Paycom offers a variety of tasks. They even do our background checks now.
- Paycom is always ahead of their competitors.
- The Paycom app used to be more time consuming to log into, however, they have already changed that.
Read Robert Morris's full review
I feel like any company out there could benefit from using Paycom for their services! We have integrated so many of their services into our weekly routines. Their services have made it easier for our employees to obtain things they need regarding their payroll.