Crelate - a great basichttps://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsCrelate TalentUnspecified7.891012018-02-12T17:03:06.214Z
February 12, 2018
Crelate - a great basic
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Crelate Talent
We initially used Crelate as our main applicant tracking system (ATS) but are now also able to use it as a customer relationship management (CRM) tool. The recruiting side of the business uses it more heavily, though it has such great functionality that we're actually able to spread it out across different departments within the entire organization.
- Customizability - I like being able to have control over what fields I can have and the order that they appear in. Crelate allows me to implement a system / logic that makes sense with my process.
- Extension - Absolutely love the Chrome extension as it's able to effectively parse most of the information I need.
- Customer Service - The support staff is incredible and are always willing to onboard new users / hop on a call to walk through any new issues or updates.
- Aesthetics - Although it works, I think there's definitely room in the future to explore how they could improve optics.
- Search - There's many different ways in which you can search through all of the contacts on Crelate, but it's not too intuitive (especially for new users).
- Integration - I'd love to see Crelate integrate with other tools I use (e.g., Mixmax) as it would greatly improve productivity.
- Better, more organized tracking of candidate progress and any communications
- Ability to see productivity/output for certain time frames
- Works well enough to be used as an overall database of connections
Crelate is a good CRM/ATS as it's functional, easy to adapt, and simple to integrate within the workflow. We primarily use it to track communications with candidates, though not as much for the client-side. In terms of being an ATS, I don't really have any other products to compare it to so my feelings are positive. It's less appropriate, I would think, if you are using a suite of productivity tools as I'm not sure that it really integrates well with many things. There are definitely some improvements to be made but, at its core, it is an effective tool that is necessary for the work that we do.
Crelate Talent Feature Ratings
Using Crelate Talent
4 - Two of us are in Recruiting/HR, the other two are involved in general operations