Contact information (21)
Industry information (21)
Company/business profiles (19)
Company information (22)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Clearbit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
The product integrates with a number of tools including Salesforce, G Suite, Outlook, HubSpot, Marketo, Zapier, Segment, and Tray.
- I appreciate its simple layout and its navigation which allows SDRs to find company-associated web pages.
- I can easily send them emails. In this way, I have generated leads that eventually affect my sales.
- It is integrated with so many other similar tools that have left a mark in managing the CRM.
- The pricing policy is very high which hinders its usage among the small business setup.
- Also, the company's LinkedIn profile is not found every time.
- However, this tool is found to be a convenient one.
- Enrich the data in Salesforce
- Helps keep information updated
- Helps adding data in an accurate and fast manner
- Even provides prospects' social info like LinkedIn and Twitter bio, which at times helps a lot
- Information is not 100 % accurate. At times we need to validate and update the information again.
- It's not best suited for small companies.
- I've never not found a company listed within it yet.
- The emails and names of the employees also have job titles attached to them.
- There's no real way to validate that the info is correct but it hasn't let down yet.
- Quickly find corporate email addresses.
- Links contacts to their LinkedIn profiles.
- I wish there was an integration in Outlook.
- Direct dials would be ideal.
- Turn website visitors into leads with full company profiles.
- Excellent customer support.
- No multi-user capability for teams.
- The cost is quite high but worth it.
The SDRs use it to gain an insight into the company, largely from what the researchers have found regarding the above points, but also to find recent company news, have quick link references to useful company webpages, and occasionally making use of the additional phone numbers it provides for the company and contacts.
- Emails it finds are accurate a lot of the time.
- Very easy to use - simple layout that is easy to read and navigate while also quickly allowing SDRs to find company associated webpages.
- The phone numbers that it gives you are nowhere near as accurate as the emails it finds. It can be a bit of lottery as to whether the number still works, and goes to the place you want it to.
- Doesn't always find the companies LinkedIn profile (10% of the time).
- Company news isn't always available - not sure what causes this, but it would be good to fix this up.
- SDRs who want to be able to quickly pop open relevant company pages.
- SDRs who want a quick overview of the company while the phone is dialing.
- SDRs and researchers who need additional phone numbers for companies.
- Researchers - finding emails quickly for prospects.
Clearbit is not so well suited:
- When companies are smaller (<100). I feel (this is not proven) that Clearbit is less likely to find company news and social handles.
- You can't rely on it to find contact phone numbers.
- As best we can tell, they have very accurate information.
- When it comes to updating/enriching data, the change in Salesforce is pretty quick, almost real time which is good since it has to see what info I have provided in Salesforce, make a "match" in their system, and then enrich Salesforce which all happens is seconds.
- The integration was pretty seamless. It's a nice, plug-n-play solution.
- There are some initial configurations you'll want to be sure you have set up. For example, for leads when they are enriching you can choose for it to update with info from the company HQ, or the location of the individual. Not knowing this we went for a period updating address for the individual when we wanted addresses for their HQ.
- Their prospecting capabilities aren't as clean and simple as I'd like.
- Apparently at one point they conducted an upgrade that required a refreshing. We weren't notified so we were missing out on some new features we didn't know about because we weren't informed of the refresh.
- Accurate data on accounts and contacts.
- Good match rate on accounts visiting our site.
- Solid account team and support.
- None that I can add
- Clearbit makes building prospect lists fast and easy.
- Clearbit has a great integration with Salesforce.
- The Clearbit Chrome extension is a quick and easy way to search/build lead lists right in Google.
- The data Clearbit provides is good, but it doesn't compare to some competitors. While you can find a large range of data, other providers have more clean data.
- The Google Sheets add-on is not as comprehensive. It would be nice if you could search for both prospect emails and numbers there.
- Clearbit provides direct dials, but again it's not as accurate as other services.
- Data enrichment.
- Telling us if a contact is no longer active at a company.
- Providing additional information around the account and prospect like LinkedIn links, etc.
- More actionable reports.
- It does a great job of scraping the web to find additional information about people.
- It will not provide false information. If it can't find something/someone, it just won't post it.
- Being able to get additional contact information would be awesome.
- A while back there was a new feature released that we didn't know about. We missed out on some cool features for a while cause we didn't simply "refresh."
All AEs and SDRs had access, and the primary use was within SFDC. We no longer use Clearbit, as there were numerous issues with UI, data quality and support.
- The staff at Clearbit is quite friendly.
- The SFDC integration could be something really powerful if bugs are worked out.
- Pricing is not astronomical.
- Lots of issues with data quality
- Lots of issues with data availability, period. Lots of large companies would have 5-10 total contacts, none being the depts. we needed
- Not a particularly friendly UI
It will be less appropriate in the SMB space, where company contact information is a bit harder to find. It also makes the most sense for full time prospect
- I use Clearbit to enrich the information I gather in my market research and I have used the platform to save hours and hours of wasted energy sorting bad information.
- I also have used the Clearbit API to clean data in my apps. Saving the additional time by not sending bad data to my CRM
- I love the Gmail plugin and have recommended it to many of my clients and friends that need clean data.
- The Slack intergradition is a great feature that I love to use .
- Clearbit is like other products that I use and the biggest challenge I have is getting it to work with the programs I want to use. I would love to have all my programs flow through something like Clearbit without a lot of programming and API juggling. Not a Clearbit issue, however, it would be awesome to have a universal IO API that we can all plug into and make life simple.
The Gmail extension is awesome and I love the feature.
I haven't used all of the features and looking forward to the opportunity when it arrives.
- IP reverse lookup
- Lead enrichment
- Drift integration
- More robust forms product
- It provides good data for contacting customers by having their emails readily available.
- It enables users to find additional contacts and their LinkedIn profiles to better understand their position within companies that user is trying to sell to.
- Clearbit enables users to be able to easily add contacts into salesforce, making for cleaning data into the CRM and ensure better contactablity of contacts.
- Clearbit does not always have insight into new start up businesses, so that if you if your targets are start up companies, or companies in an early growth mode, it is perhaps not the best use for contacts at companies of that nature.
- Sometimes Clearbit is wonky on initial install as far as adding contacts, also, a big drawback is that it works only in chrome, but for our salesforce, we must use IE only for much of the functionality, so having to swap back between Chrome and IE on two screens can be confusing. Cross functionality would be a big improvement. If your CRM does not allow for use in chrome, Clearbit may not be a good fit for your company.
- Contacts at some legitimately larger companies is not complete, as such it does cast doubt as to how extensive Clearbit's information is for other mid-size and enterprise level companies.
For mid-sized multi-location businesses, Clearbit has provided additional contacts that I was unaware of, their email and phone contact information.
For a start up which is in growth mode, Clearbit was only able to provide existing contact names that I already had been in contact with, and did not provide insight below the C-Level.
- Correct contact info
- Easy search of database
- Some info needs updating
- More free searches
- Deliver later email option
- It is perfect for getting in contact with anyone in different companies.
- Should have better options and be more compatible with Gmail features.
- The phone numbers are extremely accurate, so our sales team isn't wasting time calling 800 numbers or being transferred.
- ClearBit mapping is great because there are 80 fields that map and an API.
- We can build out our leads and contacts extremely faster because of the simplicity of the program.
- There is not an exact region search per se. The search option pulls mostly from the region specified but not only.
- Each search is limited to 20 contacts per account, but you can go back and search again for 20 additional.
- The prospector feature includes existing prospects as part of the 20 limit, so you have to be more specific in the search.
- Salesforce account enrichment
- Salesforce contact enrichment
- Accurate prospecting data
- Other competitors provide more detail with prospects
- UI isn't as good as other prospecting tools I've used
- Lack of some functionality
- inexpensive in relation to competitors
- alerts & notifications for cross-departmental communication
- data accuracy
- a better dashboard (i know there's one in beta)
- Not much. At least it found an instructor at a university I chose, though. However, it was not especially fast.
- Its database is too small.
- Clearbit is very easy to use and intuitive. No training necessary.
- The accuracy of the emails addresses is remarkable. I'd say over 98% accurate.
- It keeps previous company searches easily accessible for multiple searches. This makes searching via Clearbit extremely fast.
- They don't have all the employee's contact information. So even if you know someone who works there Clearbit may not have their contact info. But because of their email accuracy, I can often figure out the email address needed based on others email format.
- Contact Email Sourcing: Clearbit can enable you to easily and on single click find the right contact instead of going through the search engines and using the hectic special character implementations just to get an email address.
- Contact Designation Sourcing: With Clearbit, it became very easy to determine the accurate designation of a prospect in an organization. On many occasions and during the prior period of us using Clearbit, we had so much difficulty locating this information
- Contact Full Name and sometime Location sourcing: With Clearbit, we actually find it easy to determine the actual name of the contact person and sometimes his/her location. For example; in previous times, when we use search engines to source contact, the email ID may come with a confusing contact name, but with Clearbit, it became very easy to click search and identify.
- Please always update this platform with the most recent information from the participant organizations so that the likes of us (Sales Team and Communication department) will not approach the wrong person.
- Clearbit management should develop a functionality to identify when someone changes His/Her Employment status on social platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn so that the contact database will always be up to date and be done automatically.
- Clearbit is already good enough, but please work on the functionality. Like when I search for a particular vertical such as Marketing, then if I could not find the exact contact and I click on BACK BUTTON, it should still land me on the next-immediate-last page and not take me to the an entirely new company search page.
Assume you are really concerned about time and accuracy, then Clearbit is the solution. Just give a try.