Clearbit is The SaviorWe use Clearbit to source; Email ID, Name and Designation of the contact person in the target organization for appropriate B2B approach.The Sales Department and Communication department in our organization (Insights Success Media Tech LLC) use Clearbit on a daily basis. It helps us to source the right contact person in our target organization. For example, when we want to sell a magazine slot, we approach the Marketing Executive of the target organization. Clearbit is being used to easily source the detail/ contact detail of this person. Also, when we are not able to locate the Marketing contact, Clearbit makes it easy to find the categories like the Business Development Manager/Executive, PR, Communication or finally the Vice President of the target organization.,Contact Email Sourcing: Clearbit can enable you to easily and on single click find the right contact instead of going through the search engines and using the hectic special character implementations just to get an email address. Contact Designation Sourcing: With Clearbit, it became very easy to determine the accurate designation of a prospect in an organization. On many occasions and during the prior period of us using Clearbit, we had so much difficulty locating this information Contact Full Name and sometime Location sourcing: With Clearbit, we actually find it easy to determine the actual name of the contact person and sometimes his/her location. For example; in previous times, when we use search engines to source contact, the email ID may come with a confusing contact name, but with Clearbit, it became very easy to click search and identify.,Please always update this platform with the most recent information from the participant organizations so that the likes of us (Sales Team and Communication department) will not approach the wrong person. Clearbit management should develop a functionality to identify when someone changes His/Her Employment status on social platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn so that the contact database will always be up to date and be done automatically. Clearbit is already good enough, but please work on the functionality. Like when I search for a particular vertical such as Marketing, then if I could not find the exact contact and I click on BACK BUTTON, it should still land me on the next-immediate-last page and not take me to the an entirely new company search page.,10,Clearbit saved me when I ran a project which could have required 2 Months; I rounded it up in 2 Weeks. So Clearbit is the savior. Clearbit will make your work professional, very neat and up to date. Should a new executive or colleague take up the sheet, He/She will continue where you stopped easily, because you actually have the opportunity to get the full name, email, location and also designation. Clearbit gives you multiple options of contacting prospects and that saves you the headache, which is very innovative and encouraging. Clearbit is quite productive, especially for media companies. There are absolutely no negatives, although there is need to connect more perfectly with LinkedIn for automatic Job profile change updates.,,Clearbit being a platform for generating contact data helps me and my colleagues in building the database of accurate prospects. With these resources, yes; we always reach our target and in most cases, we do have more than enough data through Clearbit. This is a major advantage of this innovative platform.,Adobe Acrobat DC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, OneNoteClearbit is limited in scopeClearbit advertises that its users can find any e-mail address in seconds. It can't. I am not even talking about hidden addresses. I typed in my company's name, and Clearbit just stayed blank; it didn't even say that it couldn't find anything.,Not much. At least it found an instructor at a university I chose, though. However, it was not especially fast.,Its database is too small.,2,none,none,No,1,never.,Getting an e-mail address from a body that is in their database,contacting Clearbit Getting any info on companies not in their database,5Email search done right!We use Clearbit for identifying key people within a company and their email addresses. It's being used by our entire sales department. We do a ton of prospecting which is mainly email outreach.,Clearbit is very easy to use and intuitive. No training necessary. The accuracy of the emails addresses is remarkable. I'd say over 98% accurate. It keeps previous company searches easily accessible for multiple searches. This makes searching via Clearbit extremely fast.,They don't have all the employee's contact information. So even if you know someone who works there Clearbit may not have their contact info. But because of their email accuracy, I can often figure out the email address needed based on others email format.,10,It speeds up the time it takes to research prospects and their contact information. Probably saves me 2-4 hours per week,I'm always trying to find accurate email addresses and new stakeholders to target. I use Clearbit to query on companies and contacts.,Join.me, Mixpanel
Clearbit

Clearbit Reviews

Clearbit
Filter 15 vetted Clearbit reviews and ratings
Chidiebere Moses Ogbodo profile photo
May 28, 2018

User Review: "Clearbit is The Savior"

• Contact Email Sourcing: Clearbit can enable you to easily and on single click find the right contact instead of going through the search engines and using the hectic special character implementations just to get an email address.
  • Contact Designation Sourcing: With Clearbit, it became very easy to determine the accurate designation of a prospect in an organization. On many occasions and during the prior period of us using Clearbit, we had so much difficulty locating this information
  • Contact Full Name and sometime Location sourcing: With Clearbit, we actually find it easy to determine the actual name of the contact person and sometimes his/her location. For example; in previous times, when we use search engines to source contact, the email ID may come with a confusing contact name, but with Clearbit, it became very easy to click search and identify.
  • Please always update this platform with the most recent information from the participant organizations so that the likes of us (Sales Team and Communication department) will not approach the wrong person.
  • Clearbit management should develop a functionality to identify when someone changes His/Her Employment status on social platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn so that the contact database will always be up to date and be done automatically.
  • Clearbit is already good enough, but please work on the functionality. Like when I search for a particular vertical such as Marketing, then if I could not find the exact contact and I click on BACK BUTTON, it should still land me on the next-immediate-last page and not take me to the an entirely new company search page.
Clearbit is all you need when you really want to be effective in sourcing contact data as a sales person or communication department. There is absolutely no match for Clearbit in the Market. There may be competition, but Clearbit stands far apart. It will save your time and energy and will help you to actually focus on the major things in the organization instead of spending a whole bunch of time sourcing for contact data.
Assume you are really concerned about time and accuracy, then Clearbit is the solution. Just give a try.
Read Chidiebere Moses Ogbodo's full review
Kim Dammers profile photo
June 08, 2018

User Review: "Clearbit is limited in scope"

• Not much. At least it found an instructor at a university I chose, though. However, it was not especially fast.
  • Its database is too small.
It is not suited for finding some smaller companies. It seems suited for finding faculty e-mails, though these are usually easy to find for American universities at their own websites.
Read Kim Dammers's full review
May 30, 2018

Clearbit Review: "Email search done right!"

• Clearbit is very easy to use and intuitive. No training necessary.
  • The accuracy of the emails addresses is remarkable. I'd say over 98% accurate.
  • It keeps previous company searches easily accessible for multiple searches. This makes searching via Clearbit extremely fast.
  • They don't have all the employee's contact information. So even if you know someone who works there Clearbit may not have their contact info. But because of their email accuracy, I can often figure out the email address needed based on others email format.
Clearbit is great for prospecting and research.

Advanced search (3)
Identification of new leads (2)
9.5
List quality (3)
List upload/download (2)
Ideal customer targeting (2)
5.5
Load time/data access (3)
Contact information (3)
6.7
Company information (3)
6.7
Industry information (2)
5.0
Lead qualification process (1)
Smart lists and recommendations (1)
Salesforce integration (1)
Company/business profiles (2)
10.0
Alerts and reminders (1)
Data hygiene (2)
10.0
Automatic data refresh (1)
Tags (1)
Filters and segmentation (3)

About Clearbit

Clearbit is a data enrichment product that automatically updates sales records with verified company and contact data, with the goal of providing better insights into prospects.

The product integrates with a number of tools including Salesforce, G Suite, Outlook, HubSpot, Marketo, Zapier, Segment, and Tray.