Overall Satisfaction with D&B Connect
- Searching people who have the intent to buy your services or products.
- It has as very good filter that helps pinpoint your targeted audience.
- It has a large pool of contacts within the company, so helps to reach out to the right person via several connections.
- The data available is fresh and current.
- Further breakdown of industries can be done.
- Executives who are decision makes can be indicated in a better way.
- Too expensive.
- ROI can be achieved anywhere between 6 to 12 months depending upon your business.
- The product is expensive but the data provided is good to an extent and a big sale can help achieve your ROI.
- The data accuracy sometimes can be bad leading to bad domain reputation.
We create reports that give us information about buyer intent across geographies. At least I used it for that purpose only, I did not use any other reports feature. It gives reports if there are any updates in the database and talks about new people who meet your search criteria. The data given is good though and a consistent marketing effort can reap benefits.
Do you think D&B Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with D&B Connect's feature set?
Did D&B Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of D&B Connect go as expected?
Would you buy D&B Connect again?
It is best suited when you don't want to just spray and pray kind of a scenario, this helps in targeting just the right people for making a sale. You can search people based on industry, function, level of seniority, geography, designation, etc. Mostly there are no scenarios where it is not appropriate in particular, if you don't want buyer intent data then in that case it is expensive and you can look for other options.