Overall Satisfaction with Datadog
Datadog is used by couple of departments within the organization. We are using it to monitor our infrastructure such as the servers, containers, processes, storage health as well as to load and look into the metrics.
- Single stop for monitoring various database types and their infrastructure.
- Easier to look into metrics history.
- Managing downtime for various resources is simple.
- It would be good if there were a way to remove resources from Datadog faster.
- One of our critical production databases went down a couple of weeks back. Just because we had the Datadog monitoring enabled for that database, Datadog sent the alerts to PagerDuty and we were instantly notified via pager and email alert. We could act right away and bring up the database within a few mins.
- Ability to create custom screenboards have allowed us to track the critical and warning alerts in front of our eyes all the time
Do you think Datadog delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Datadog's feature set?
Did Datadog live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Datadog go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Datadog again?