Overall Satisfaction with Delighted
Our company uses Delighted across the whole organization. Our company goal is to provide outstanding customer service and we use the feedback and ratings from Delighted as our benchmark and score card. Upon completion of our services with a customer, we ask them to fill out the net promoter survey from Delighted. We are then able to see how we are doing, recognize trends, and identify any areas of concern.
- Customers are sent a survey via email, and they can answer and respond to the survey without leaving their email client. By allowing customers to respond without leaving their email client, they are much more likely to respond and that gives us a better pool of responses.
- The survey sent by Delighted is short, to the point, and easy to understand; On a scale of 1-10 how likely are you to recommend (your business) to a friend or family member? Customers can choose to leave either only a rating, or a rating and response. This makes it quick to answer, and customers can give as much or as little feedback as they want, making it more convenient for them and making it more likely that they will respond.
- You can filter responses, so that you can view particular segments of responses. You can also highlight certain words to create trends which you can monitor. This allows you to see when certain words or phrases are repeated frequently, potentially helping you to identify a common issue.
- There doesn't seem to be an app for Delighted (at least on iPhone), so you need to log in to the site from a web browser. A mobile app would save a step and could allow you to get push notifications, which would be helpful.
- Setting up Delighted surveys through SMS has been difficult for us. It might just be our CRM or website, but we haven't been able to enable this yet.
- The service seems a little pricey. You pay by the amount of surveys you want to send out per month. For such a simple survey and reporting system (and I mean that in a good way) I would think the price should be lower.
- Our organization is focused on providing outstanding customer service, and we use Delighted to survey our customers and find out how they feel we are doing. We have been able to identify problems and hiccups in our service from customer responses with Delighted, and have been able to correct and improve on those.
- As I mentioned earlier, Delighted is on the expensive side, and we have explored cheaper options. But the ease of use for our customers, and the easy to digest reporting has kept us with Delighted.
Delighted is very easy to use, for both our organization and our customers. There was little, if any, learning curve to figure out how to use most of its features. On the customer end, it's as simple as opening your email and tapping a rating. This makes customers more likely to respond and provides us with more data to work with. Other survey services we have tried are not that simple and we have gotten a much better response rate with Delighted.
If your organization is truly concerned with customer feedback, and net promoter score specifically, Delighted is outstanding. Our organization is focused on customer service and we use Delighted as a way of measuring our performance. The service is on the expensive side, so it might not be feasible for smaller companies or organizations. There are probably less expensive options out there with similar features.