D2L from a novice perspective.https://www.trustradius.com/learning-management-lmsBrightspaceUnspecified8.4601012014-02-15T23:23:48.880Z
Updated December 04, 2014
D2L from a novice perspective.
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Desire2Learn
Desire2Learn is the primary learning management system currently used across three Prince Institute campuses in the Southeast, Great Lakes, and Rocky Mountain.
- Helps the instructor to organize course content effectively.
- Provides the use of media comment (video and audio).
- User-friendly; very easy to use.
- Allows course site view from student perspective.
- Content can be in draft format before published.
- Navigation can be improved. Sometimes when you click on one content area it takes you to a different area. No big deal; just a little annoying.
- Media comment feature while a great idea; does not provide for lengthy comment. Up to 15-minutes would be nice...but wishful thinking.
- I would add the ability to change between instructor and student role on each page.
- This question should be answered above my level. I did not have any input into using D2L so I am not sure what factors +/- its use has held to date.