Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Meetings (formerly UberConference)
I have been using Dialpad since 2016 and it has been one of the best decisions I have made. The ease and accessibility of this conference line are amazing. I can use it from anywhere, any time and it always works! Not only does is it crucial for my discovery sales calls but also saves me a lot of time that would otherwise be spent on taking notes and capturing important tasks. I'm also able to add my logo, add a welcome message and choose a local phone number. It's integrated with my google calendar already so it's an easy option to select for the conference. I also have it synced with Evernote so call details are stored automatically. I wish there it did have Webhooks Zapier Integration Capturing email addresses to add to my CRM so that I can have all participants added automatically. I hope they add those soon. Highly recommended!
- Can call out phone numbers
- Integrated with Google Calendar
- Saves ALL calls so I can listen to them
- Has AI to auto transcribe the call
- Does a decent job at recognizing important tasks
- Screensharing works great
- No need for users to download extra software
- Can be used from phone, app and web
- Needs Webhooks
- Needs Zapier Integration
- Should be able to sync with CRMs
- Whitelabel branding would be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
- Boosted Sales
- High Show up rate
- High Engagement
- Zoom, FreeConferenceCall.com and Google Meet
Doesn't require additional software, easy to use and collects what you need from the call.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Meetings's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Meetings again?
I especially love Dialpad meetings for Sales calls since you can record the entire call, share your screen and leave a very positive impression. This is also great for interviewing potential contractors and employees so you don't have to write notes and can always reference back to the call recordings.