Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Talk
We use Dialpad [Talk] to make outbound and take inbound calls to prospects. Dialpad [Talk] is informative, easy to use, and provides a streamlined way of making calls. As a sales [organization], it's important we have [a] reliable means to make these calls [by] putting our best foot forward. It addresses the issues of having unreliable call software and helps make our process more efficient.
- Easy click functionality
- Clear connectivity
- Smooth interface
- Instead of just icons, have name labels for different features.
- Option for more general overlay, so users don't [have to] click too many buttons.
- Customization on the end user's part!
- Reliability with connecting calls
- Easy call transfer capabilities
- By not running into downtime using it, I've managed to have more time on the phones, generating revenue for my company.
- By having reliable call transferring, I'm confirming more appointments with clients I get on the phone and transferred to a closer.
- Hitting our activity metrics by people able to seamlessly make calls from our other applications.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Voice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Voice's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Voice go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Voice again?
In roles like mine, where you speak and collaborate with people a lot, I think Dialpad Talk is perfect for companies interacting with others often, such as sales organizations, project and contracting companies, and tech companies that want to reach a lot of people. It [would] be less advantageous for companies that don't work as much with direct-to-consumer.