Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Meetings
We are using Dialpad UberConference as our main video conference system and for online presentations. It is mainly used by our sales and support teams to speak with prospects and customers. It has been a tremendous help in communications at an extremely reasonable price point.
- Very clear conference tool, video as well as audio.
- Extremely simple to use for all participants.
- UberConference is continually upgrading their product and user interface for the better.
- Very reliable service.
- Very good support teams.
- Could use more integration with third-party services.
- Tremendous cost savings for virtual/remote teams from other conference products.
- Very simple for team members to set up and use, very little training needed.
- Customers are happy with no software to download, speeds up meetings and less frustration.
- Zoom, GoToMeeting and Webex (formerly Webex Teams)
I have enjoyed using Dialpad Meetings for years mainly due to the following: I feel the cost more than justifies the product It has a very simple user interface that all participants on conferences find easy to use Clear, responsive audio and video quality Dialpad Meetings does not try and overstuff its product with hundreds of features that most people will find useless. It sticks to its main product path and keeps improving upon it. Enjoy their customer support
Do you think Dialpad Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Meetings's feature set?
Did Dialpad Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Meetings again?
Dialpad Meetings is well suited for small to mid-sized companies who are looking for a strong conferencing system. I believe it is the best service for the price and even the free version is very robust in the service and features. I have personally held meetings and presentations with a single party to have full "lunch and learn" conferences on a weekly basis with over 50 people.