UberConference is Uber Recommended!
April 23, 2021
UberConference is Uber Recommended!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad UberConference
We use Dialpad UberConference whenever we schedule any conference call or recurring calls. Each team member has their own dedicated line that they use for scheduling calls. We like Dialpad UberConference over any other shared conference line because it gives us the option to forgo the annoying passcode and to implement it when needed. It's easy to call someone and transfer them into a conference call. The numbers can be accommodated to fit a certain area code and you can choose an easy to remember one.
- No passcodes are very convenient and so easy to transfer someone into it. Our partner firms have on more than one occasion ask us for a recommendation because theirs is not as dependable.
- We use the online portion frequently as well. It's nice to see who joined and when and to see where they are calling from. It's nice to have the ability to lock the conference call down again without the use of a passcode just a simple click of the mouse.
- The interface is incredibly user friendly and anyone with just a basic computer understanding can customize their uberconference line.
- When we first set it up we didn't want hold music and they didn't have an option for silent or no noise. This was since updated and that option is now available so no complaints.
- Pricing wise it does get expensive. We pay upwards of $300 a month to use them.
- I wish they would offer saving perks for long time users or have a recommending reward system. We have recommended at least 2 other large firms to them and would like to be recognized or appreciated for it.
- Dialpad UberConference has been an integral part of the way we conduct our day-to-day business. It's saved us so much time and headache when coordinating back-to-back calls.
- The phone stress on any admin within our company has been noticeably lessened because of uber coference.
- I've had several requests from other admins from outside firms ask if I can send out the 'invite with dial in' because they love our uberconference. It's a great perk!
We've used BrandedBridge, Vonage, GoTo Meeting, Zoom, Blue Jeans, and Microsoft Teams all of which haven't matched Dialpad UberConference's ease of joining and scheduling. Zoom is great for video conferencing but you have you schedule it out and when you have a busy hectic team that has a constantly moving schedule then Zoom is inconvenient when it comes to flexibility. BrandedBridge was absolutely awful. We would get tons of dropped calls and with no resolution or explanation same with Vonage. BlueJeans was clunky so we canceled them and their name is not very professional. Microsoft Teams was convenient if you're only using your own laptop but if you wanted to incorporate a conference room it was a nightmare.
Do you think Dialpad Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Meetings's feature set?
Did Dialpad Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Meetings again?
We use Dialpad UberConference every single day. We have about 20 lines that we schedule with and have 4 dedicated lines specifically for partner firms. A typical usage would be someone asks for a conference call to be scheduled and since we have Dialpad UberConference we volunteer to send out the invite because we get to use our dial-in. This is especially helpful when our sales team is out on the road and they need to do a conference call from the car and be able to dial in without having to be in the office. Or when an executive is running and will just call in without having to click on a link, or find a passcode in an email, or listen to an annoying dial by number system and pressing # afterward.