Overall Satisfaction with doc-link
We use doc-link to route all AP requests for approval. We also use it to store and route documents. doc-link allows us to store and manage all documents in one location. We are also able to set up a workflow for the document types to route for approval or different processing.
- Stores documents, easy to search and retrieve documents
- Workflow is easy to use and set up
- Users interface is uncomplicated and easy for users to learn
- Document workflow can be confusing as it is all a workflow chart. Bigger worksflows get hard to follow in the flow chart. One solution we use is to break the workflow into smaller parts that all work together.
- AD connections can be tricky to set up.
- Customization is great but it would be nice to push the same customization to all users of a certain group and then lock it down.
- Saved time with workflow routing
- Saved time and expense by storing all documents in one location