Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
We use DocuSign to interface with other software and applications, so that we can send documents to be signed through our systems, without having to open up DocuSign on a separate page. The interface would do that in the background. The problem is not with to functionality of the product. That works well.
- interface with other products
- track signing
- my account was upgraded without my permission and a significantly higher rate auto debited from my account monthly
- when I called to inquire, the system would demand my account number before I could speak to a representative, shortly after a recording would come on and say that there was no one to answer my call. This happened at 9am, 10am and afternoon
- Going online to request tech support, you need to submit a ticket request. I tried this after not being able to reach anyone over the phone. A couple of things. 1. they make it overly complicated, obviously trying to detour folks from submitting a request. 2. when I found where to change my plan, the button was greyed out and I couldn't change my plan.
- 90% of what the website had listed under the support tab was password related. There wasn't anything about account questions. I was able to navigate through support questions to find how to "change my account". This doesn't straighten out the issue of the months I was being charged almost 3x what I had signed up for, but I'll see if I can waste more valuable time to figure that out later. For now, just trying to change my account back. The directions say that I need to go to account settings under the top navigation bar. I actually didn't have that option. The directions say that if you don't have that option then you're not the account owner. I am the only user, and the funds are coming out of my account monthly. Unbelievable. One might think that all of this is intentional on DocuSign's part.
- real time tracking
- waste of time
- over charging
- aren't addressing issues
eversign, sign now, adobe sign, microsoft sign
Do you think DocuSign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DocuSign's feature set?
Did DocuSign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DocuSign go as expected?
Would you buy DocuSign again?
As I've stated in previous sections of this review, the problem isn't with the product, it's with the lack of customer service available both online and over the phone. After being overcharged for months and trying to get in touch with someone to resolve the issue with no luck and wasting hours of time, I'm writing this review. Multiple phone calls to DocuSign, navigating through the prerecorded system, the phone system hung up on me stating that "there was no one to answer my call". Then navigating through the "Support" section of their website and getting nowhere. Tring to start a "service ticket", but where they keep redirecting me to Q&A section that doesn't answer my question or solve the issue. I'm supposed to be able to go to the "Settings" drop down on the top navigation bar, but it isn't available on my account, even though, I only have one account, one user (me), and they're charging ME each month. I'm blown away with how issues are being handled by DocuSign. First with upgrading my account without checking with me 1st. I'm the ONLY user, and I haven't done anything different than I normally have for years. But, of course, I'm lost with all of this, because I haven't been able to talk to anyone! Bottom line, they lost a customer. There are other options, and [my prior experiences] left a bad enough taste in my mouth that I'm not dealing with [them] any longer.