June 22, 2022
I have been with DocuSign since 2015 and I can say they have the worst customer support. I originally wrote a long explanation as to why I …

DocuSign makes work easy

November 04, 2021
Docusign is being used at an organization level. It does help us with a lot of things like easy to put signatures, tracking the record of …

DocuSign Will Save You Time

October 29, 2021
Several departments use Docusign. Docusign allows us to have [a] secure web-based signature collection instead of relying on access to …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DocuSign, and make your voice heard!

Personal

$15

Real Starter

$15

DocuSign for Realtors

$35

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.docusign.com/products-and…

What is DocuSign?

DocuSign states its mission is to accelerate business and simplify life for companies and people around the world.

DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.

Legacy, paper-based agreement processes are manual, slow, expensive, and error-prone. So DocuSign aims to eliminate the paper, automate the process, and connect it to all the other systems that businesses are already using.

The vendor states their platform has 350+ prebuilt integrations with popular business apps. In addition, its API enables embedding and connecting DocuSign with customers’ websites, mobile apps, and custom workflows. They boast more than 500,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries, using DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people's lives.

DocuSign Screenshots

DocuSign Video

DocuSign eSignature: How it Works

DocuSign Integrations

DocuSign Competitors

DocuSign Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Supported CountriesSingapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Unites States, United Kindom, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vietnam, Romania, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Czech Republic, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Italy, Indonesia, Israel, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Guatemala, Hungry, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia

What is DocuSign?

DocuSign supports transactions with document sharing and electronic signature, as well as automated and guided data collection and entry, record updating across disparate systems and payment collection upon agreement, as well as analytics and reporting.

What is DocuSign's best feature?

Reviewers rate Availability and Performance and Usability highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses DocuSign?

The most common users of DocuSign are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

June 22, 2022

Rob Benham | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • poor customer support
  • poor plans for the average consumer
  • bait and switch
  • poor management and lack of customer appreciation
  • zero respect for their customers
  • was lied to directly
David Patterson-Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It's been a terrible experience so far
  • The core product is okay (not great) but the service and pricing are terrible
  • We were constantly passed around between service reps for even the simplest queries. For example, I told them I'm on a web plan and need to upgrade to a corporate plan and they routed me to a new customer AE who only realized after 2 discovery calls and many emails that I had a web plan already, at which point he told me I had to restart the whole process
  • Calls wouldn't be returned and reps would miss scheduled meetings. Booked at 10 am meeting and completely ghosted
  • Next steps/plans would be agreed on and then we would receive an email a day later doing the exact opposite of what we discussed
  • This was all happening while we had an issue with our existing plan so clearly, there was no respect for customer urgency. I could keep going because the list of service issues is honestly too long to write
  • On top of horrible service, they are by far the highest option out of any other companies we spoke to (Adobe, HelloSign, etc.). This is a legacy business going downhill fast and I encourage you to stay far away.
  • Easily send documents for signature.
  • Notifications of signed documents.
  • Sending reminders for signature.
  • Pricing - I'll get into this more later.
  • Support - not always great response times.
  • Flexibility - not a lot of room for customization.
  • Signing forms is easy
  • Easy to email forms for signature
  • Signed forms are accepted by the Government as official
  • The subscription model is poor
  • Needs to offer better one-off solutions
  • Canceling billing is a ridiculous process
  • Easy to manage, super easy to see the status of each one of your Envelopes in the manage tab
  • The certificate of completion. This is a legally binding document that shows date/time stamp, name of signer, email and IP address. Pretty nice to have an enforceable document housed with all of your contracts in one place.
  • The correct feature. This feature can save you from wasting an 'Envelope' which are pricey. If you aren't familiar with that feature you really should, it could save you time, money and frustration.
  • Support team is not super helpful. Most of the time it's just a link to an article that they send you that doesn't address the issue. All the while you've searched Google before contacting support with no luck in finding the answer.
  • Shuffling of Account Managers, some consistency with one sales team over a longer period would be nice. Instead, it's a constant shuffle of new people and it's very easy to get mixed messaging, getting contacted back and misalignment of prior sales team and new sales team at DocuSign.
Terri Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easy to send documents for signature and notify other parties when the document is sent as well as when the document has been signed.
  • The comment and notes section is something we rely on, so the signer knows what they are signing and that it's been reviewed by our legal and finance teams.
  • I honestly haven't noticed anything additional that I would request from DocuSign. I use DocuSign at least 10+ times per day and have not had a glitch or issue yet.
Denitra McGraw | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Clear on where to sign
  • Easy to access
  • User Friendly
  • The email after your done signing to invite me to join - Its confusing. It always makes me feel as if I may have missed a step.
  • Bigger Page to express being DONE
November 04, 2021

DocuSign makes work easy

• Fast signatures
  • Tracking of signatures
  • Can view all signed documents
  • Signature groups can be created
  • Slow process
  • Quite expensive
  • Bad customer service
  • No good FAQ's mentioned for help
  • Ease of signature collection effort (fewer steps, fewer location/technology/knowledge requirements)
  • Speed of signature collection (from transmission to signature to receipt of signature)
  • Ease of user account management (administrative function)
  • Tracking, particularly when collecting signatures through connected applications, such as an ATS, is not always clean or easily traceable.
  • Formatting documents to handle electronic signature types (signatures, initials, etc.) is not always easy, and highly dependent on the partner's technology.
  • It is not convenient to have to use DocuSign as a stand alone product if the signatures are required for 3rd party applications. It definitely excels on its own, but the scope of that usage, at least for us, is slim.
  • Sales- they call you and call you to see if there is anything they can do to get you to upgrade your account
  • [In my experience] customer service is impossible to talk to. [I feel] there are way too many hoops to jump through before being able to contact someone.
  • [I felt] it was near impossible to cancel or downgrade an account through customer service or the software, it [sent me] in loops and [didn't] work to cancel.
  • Customer Service, [I feel], does not follow through with cancellations or downgrades even if they tell you it will be taken care of. I even got a phone call from the sales guy and I verified we didn't need it for a while. They told me it would be canceled but it wasn't.
  • [In my experience] getting a refund for a charge they shouldn't have charged will take upwards of an hour and will require you to wait 10- 14 days plus your bank processing time to receive.
  • interface with other products
  • track signing
  • my account was upgraded without my permission and a significantly higher rate auto debited from my account monthly
  • when I called to inquire, the system would demand my account number before I could speak to a representative, shortly after a recording would come on and say that there was no one to answer my call. This happened at 9am, 10am and afternoon
  • Going online to request tech support, you need to submit a ticket request. I tried this after not being able to reach anyone over the phone. A couple of things. 1. they make it overly complicated, obviously trying to detour folks from submitting a request. 2. when I found where to change my plan, the button was greyed out and I couldn't change my plan.
  • 90% of what the website had listed under the support tab was password related. There wasn't anything about account questions. I was able to navigate through support questions to find how to "change my account". This doesn't straighten out the issue of the months I was being charged almost 3x what I had signed up for, but I'll see if I can waste more valuable time to figure that out later. For now, just trying to change my account back. The directions say that I need to go to account settings under the top navigation bar. I actually didn't have that option. The directions say that if you don't have that option then you're not the account owner. I am the only user, and the funds are coming out of my account monthly. Unbelievable. One might think that all of this is intentional on DocuSign's part.
Matthew McGinnis | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Signing documents
  • Administrator control over all users and signatures
  • Signature logs to review all signed documents across the organization
  • The ability to create signature groups for specific tasks
  • Somewhat expensive as Adobe has a free version to sign documents now
  • DocuSign is slow sometimes
  • DocuSign is a little difficult to setup up across an organization with many users
  • Saves documents within its system to revisit
  • Sends an email to the party that the signature is requested from
  • Saves the signature for each user account to avoid writing it multiple times.
  • I dislike that links expire and sometimes the admin must resend a new one
  • Sometimes the other party doesn't always get the e-mail
Jeanette Carroll | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Allows me to create templates that are used often, like agreements
  • Fields are easy to add and customize
  • DocuSign manages the process and sends reminders to parties to complete
  • Takes the stress of managing signatures and processes off me
  • It would be nice to be able to mass send documents to multiple people that have to sign individual documents instead of sending a document to each one
Pranav Lal | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • E-signature - Used worldwide for getting e-signatures
  • Customization
  • Templates
  • Integration
  • Security
  • Its user provisioning process with Salesforce CPQ where user provisioning is still not supported via SSO. Every time a new user joins and needs to send a DocuSign via CPQ, the user has to be manually setup.
  • A great repository for forms and contracts.
  • It's easy to view forms and contracts in different stages of the lifecycle.
  • Forms and contracts.
  • It efficiently routes forms and contracts for review and approval.
  • A better way to manage different users
  • It's improved the management of legacy forms that were not routed through DocuSign.