Overall Satisfaction with Dropbox
Dropbox is being used across the entirety of our company to implement a solution for storing client files. We started using Dropbox to organize all of our client's files in a way that all employees were able to access them at any time, from any location. This is particularly valuable when team members are meeting/working with clients outside of the office.
- Dropbox app lets you access the dropbox files through a folder on your desktop
- Dropbox notifies you when changes are made to a file or folder
- The ability to share a specific folder with someone allows us to let clients upload files to our Dropbox without risk of them seeing sensitive information.
- The native web app for Dropbox is difficult to navigate
- I wish Dropbox had a share option so that individuals could view previews of a file, but not download them
- We have kept files more organized reducing time spent searching for the original or combining multiple edited versions
- Employees are able to access files remotely allowing them to have better conversations with clients resulting in more sales
Dropbox is best suited for a situation where there are individuals moving in and out of the office but still need to be able to access certain files and information despite being outside of the office. This also helps keep multiple copies of the same document from appearing, since everyone can access the original at all times.