Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync
We are currently using Druva inSync as our primary cloud backup. It protects both emails and documents/media. It has saved us several times, during recoveries.
- We had a MacBook Air that was dropped in a puddle and was basically totaled. Once the user was given a new laptop, Druva inSync was able to completely restore the desktop.
- Druva inSync was used as temporary storage for iOS updating.
- Email Inbox was corrupted, but since the user was backed up on Druva inSync. We were able to recover everything that was lost.
- The ability to customize notifications
- More admin control--be able to remotely force backups
- Secondary on-site storage and hardware
- Saved time and money doing recoveries
- Made working from home less stressful
- Easy user and admin interface, could use more remote options
I came into our corporation with it already set up. So far, I have had almost no issues with the way we run the system. Updates and fixes run smoothly and there is a notifications system that keeps user and admin up to date. The speed of recovery is a life changer.
Do you think Druva Data Resiliency Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Druva Data Resiliency Cloud's feature set?
Did Druva Data Resiliency Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Druva Data Resiliency Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Druva Data Resiliency Cloud again?