Amazing security product
October 17, 2019
Amazing security product
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Duo Security
Duo 2FA has been the best feature that we've implemented throughout the company. We can secure connections easily and with Duo Push as well as manage end-user access very easily. Duo Mobile provides 2nd Form Factor authentication in a variety of ways so it can be very flexible. Using an app on the phone, you can receive push notifications, you can receive a call from the system, or you can receive a text. Integration with the various systems was straightforward and simple for the most part. Knowing that a bad actor now has to not only steal credentials but obtain the user's mobile device information gives me a sense that we've done all we can realistically do. User enrollment and management is a breeze. And the best news, it's affordable protection.
- Duo Mobile helps us ensure the security of remote access to our network.
- Mostly 2FA for a multitude of protected systems. We have begun looking into expanding the MDM features for better administration of BYOD cellular devices.
- We were able to install Duo Security easily in Android and iSO phones, also our clients and users could log in securely in their accounts. It offers comfortable prices in its plans. And it gives us alternatives to enter as text messages, pop-up messages, and phone calls.
- Automatic notifications do not arrive instantaneously if the person who uses Duo does not have coverage on his cell phone or device.
- The mobile application does not perform well. It would be nice if it could be improved. Also, it would be great to add more native apps. It would nice if users could lower the license usage count for the 90-day period provided.
- Once 2FA authentication is enabled, it is difficult to have to deal with the situation where you lose your 2FA device. We have encouraged users to have backup codes so they can avoid too much pain should this scenario occur.
- Increase IT security.
- Reduction of tickets being generated to help desk.
- Integration with in house application to secure user authentication.
The duo was more manageable to implement and quite user-friendly. The support with Duo was phenomenal and they offer a trial period that can help determine if it is right for you. More than likely you will be pleased and decide to implement.
Do you think Cisco Multi-Factor Authentication (Duo Security) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Multi-Factor Authentication (Duo Security)'s feature set?
Did Cisco Multi-Factor Authentication (Duo Security) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Multi-Factor Authentication (Duo Security) go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Multi-Factor Authentication (Duo Security) again?