Generally good results and good supporthttps://www.trustradius.com/ecommerce-personalizationDynamic YieldUnspecified7.9401012018-10-17T15:53:46.406Z
October 17, 2018
Generally good results and good support
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Dynamic Yield
We have been using DY for product recommendations (in Homepage, product detail page and pages with products sold out - each one with different strategies and audiences), AB tests on the website, and a few out of the box templates by DY, like the social proof widget. We also implemented Newsletter subscription with good results. Basically, it is used by Marketing with the help of IT to set up some experiments.
- Product Recommendations - we had designed similar widgets as we had in our page, and input different strategies, e.g. new users will see recommended products with strategy of most popular and/or automated, while recurrent users are seeing recently viewed items strategy. The widgets are running at home page, product page and sold out products page.
- Newsletter subscription templates, and we can test with different experiences of the user.
- Can easily try different elements in the nav bar
- Can easily try different layout of the cart page
- Custom actions tests
- Logic on the strategies for companies with unique items (e.g. where most popular or bought together categories do not work)
- In some cases we need to involve our developers in the elements selector or some formatting CSS code.
- Recommendations pdp is up 400% using a similarity strategy based on the product that is seen.
- Social proof - similar results, since we had some complaints about our similarity strategy, we decided to stop the social proof pop-up.
- Newsletter subscription is up 10%, so we are fairly happy with these results.