Overall Satisfaction with Dynatrace Application Monitoring
- Context Specific drill down from the dashboard to the class level
- Outstanding support around Windows and Linux
- Easy to install and get it running
- Helps to determine the root cause of the problem in a very good way
- Not enough focus on roles and empowering the adminisrators of Dynatrace of the SaaS version
- Under high load, performance of Dynatrace is not that good. I feel this is where it can improve.
- A bit difficult to automate the different processes that users occupy with the different applications.
- Certainly, it has a positive impact on the business
- Able to identify the problems in a very timely manner and able to solve P1 issues which results in profit of business
- We are not using cloud otherwise it would have a negative impact because of installation on cloud servers
Dynatrace support is great. The forums contain a lot of useful info, but when you have an issue or question and you really require help, the support team is really there for you. Info is correct and within time. Sometimes they even create specific fix-packs just for you. They are available when you need help.
I'll not pick this tool for the cloud environment as I felt installation on the cloud servers is bit difficult. I wish there was a feature that would allow a Dynatrace administrator to remotely uninstall/remove the cloud agent from the Dynatrace management console without having to physically log on to each server to achieve that task.