EB=GSD (Get Stuff Done!!)
Overall Satisfaction with e-Builder
Currently, I've been an EB Admin support for a major water utility client in Pittsburgh. Our firm helped with the implementation, developing processes, and help manage user roles/permissions. In addition, being able to develop metrics and benchmarks for the client based on the historical and new data.
Also, provide EB support for a local client, in the education sector. We helped them modify existing processes they currently had (which EB had implemented in 2014) and created new processes which they needed since they wanted to get other consultants in the system.
- We have been able to reduce change orders from 35% down to 3%, below industry average (5%).
- Been able to reduce Vendor Invoice payment from 45 days down to an average of 33 days. A reduction of 26%. Been able to reduce Contractor Pay Application payments from 45 days down to average of 32 days. A reduction of 27%.
- Been able to make everything electronic and help create or modify processes to help increase production of work, or make it easier for Project Managers to manage more projects.
- It would be great if EB can introduce an asset management module where we can tie assets to a project. This is the biggest issue I am currently having. If you can develop this, it would make Finance, Engineering, and Operations life easier. In addition, synchronize data out in field to EB for creating specific reports. For example, in water utility environment, knowing how much total linear feet of water line pipes were installed per day, per month, or per year. Furthermore, know what size pipe was installed.
- Help improve the Planning Module and make it more user friendly, similar to the updates made to Schedule Module
- Provide better reporting options on Dashboard Module. For example, allowing us to choose different types of charts, colors, etc.
- Improve the speed connection downtime which always happens around 1230am-2pm EST. EB really drags in speed when already logged in or having to log in to access the system.
- See comments made earlier showing how EB has helped reduced the amount of CO rate and help get invoices paid quickly by using EB.
Besides the positive items I reported earlier, this has been on of the most user friendly system compared to other systems I've used.
In addition, its customizable vs off the shelf product. Also, internally, adjustments can be made to processes w/o calling EB to have them correct it.