e-Builder - Good for owners, okay for GCshttps://www.trustradius.com/construction-softwaree-BuilderUnspecified8.3111012018-11-26T20:26:13.235Z
November 26, 2018
e-Builder - Good for owners, okay for GCs
Score 5 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with e-Builder
One of our clients uses e-Builder for their capital program so we have access to certain features to help manage the projects we work on. Currently, the PM, APM and Accounting Department uses e-Builder for various functions such as invoicing, schedule updates, upload pictures, project management, etc.
- Centralizes data and makes it easily accessible. Being able to drag and drop files into their respective folders saves time uploading and searching for them down the road.
- Streamlines change order process and allows users a more transparent way to track.
- Allows users to update project schedule for not only project tracking but for billings.
- Not sure if it is an e-Builder issue or client issue, but when we invoice and it gets kicked back, it can be difficult to identify and correct the problem.
- Uploading RFIs and COs can be a challenge.
- As a general contractor using it only because client makes us, it has had neither a positive nor negative ROI.
Well suited for the owner's side of managing multiple projects as it allows for all aspects of a project from development to closeout to be managed on one platform. Not as appropriate for a general contractor as there is better software out there. e-Builder's app is not as effective as others.