Overall Satisfaction with Echobox
Echobox is being used by our news and web departments across all five Bahakel television stations. We will also be implementing it at six radio stations owned by the company as well. Our web producers are able to focus more time on content creation since Echobox automatically posts our digital content from our websites to our social media pages.
- Echobox helps save time since it automatically posts content from our website to our social media pages.
- Echobox uses custom algorithms to help our social media posts get more engagement and shares which leads to increased impressions on our website and digital products.
- Echobox allows an unlimited amount of user accounts so you don't have to worry about kicking colleagues out of the system when you login.
- Echobox could make some improvements to their Instagram posting capabilities. Right now, you can't add hashtags, tags or geotags on IG story posts.
- Echobox could improve in recognizing crime related articles and not schedule them for the next day when the Autofeed is turned on.
- It would be awesome if Echobox could learn what hashtags we always use on posts and automatically add them when the Autofeed is turned on.
- Increased social media engagement.
- Increased impressions on our website.
- Increased productivity by our employees.
- Hootsuite and Buffer
Echobox's custom algorithms allow for our posts to get more engagement than they were getting on Hootsuite or Buffer. We were also limited to only two users being able to stay logged into our account at a time with Hootsuite. Having unlimited user accounts is definitely an amazing feature that Echobox uses. It is also easier to tag users on Facebook and Twitter than Hootsuite and Buffer.
Do you think Echobox Social delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Echobox Social's feature set?
Did Echobox Social live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Echobox Social go as expected?
Would you buy Echobox Social again?
Using Echobox's Autofeed saves our Web Department hours of time each day. Those employees are able to focus on creating more content for our websites than having to worry about scheduling posts to our social media pages. Echobox is also great at keeping up with all the constant changes made by Facebook. With Echobox's guidance, we don't have to worry about our pages being "dinged" by Facebook for improper posting habits.