Overall Satisfaction with Echobox
We use Echobox to share our news content on social media. It has been implemented in the six media of our newsgroup. It helps us get the most reach and engagement out of the content we share, which is beneficial for deciding which content to share, how, and when. It is a very powerful and useful tool that allows us to save a lot of time and effort.
- Simple user interface that clearly leads to easier decision making.
- Powerful editing tools that give us the opportunity to fine tune publications.
- Gives us the opportunity to mix automation and AI assistance with editors.
- Some artificial intelligence suggestions are surprising.
- Adding either a community management or comment management system to Echobox would be wonderful.
- Service can be costly when used on multiple social accounts and across multiple properties.
- Powerful and highly customizable, yet easy to use tool.
- One stop interface for all our social media publication needs.
- Artificial intelligence helps with editorial decision making.
- Helped us gain time in our social media publication process.
- Made content scheduling easier and more successful.
- Since it was a very recent implementation we have yet to see its impact on traffic and engagement.
Do you think Echobox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Echobox's feature set?
Did Echobox live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Echobox go as expected?
Would you buy Echobox again?