Overall Satisfaction with Echobox
Echobox combines scheduling with analytics, setting up [the] frequency of posts with single click, and reshare past published posts. Something that I'd looked fwd to [for a long time long.]
- Post analytics
- Easy to repurpose the past posts
- Scheduling is super easy
- It helps to publish posts when audience are online
- "New share" can only share URL, not caption+url.
- the AI-[assisted] caption seem to only copy quote, not exactly the most interesting piece[.]
- Would be great if there's an option that a Facebook post and twitter post can be made as one.
- Social media [managers] can slot more time for other social media posts, and it generates 3x more [impressions] as a whole[.]
Do you think Echobox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Echobox's feature set?
Did Echobox live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Echobox go as expected?
Would you buy Echobox again?