Overall Satisfaction with EMS Software
We use EMS on a department level for room scheduling in our student center. In addition to scheduling, we can provide room usage reports to upper university management.
- Make it easier to select multiple rooms on a reservation
- Create a common list of reports
- Easier every day user interface
- Without EMS, our department would not be able to efficiently manage room usage and reservations.
- EMS provides accurate room rental income.
- EMS is the main software used within our department. It is sole source of room rental management.
This product is the perfect software for our room management. It is incredibly robust and could easily manage any quantity of room rentals.
Using EMS Software
5 - Our office schedules meeting rooms for a university student union. We schedule rooms for groups of 1-3 people to large events of 700. These events are sponsored by on campus and the community.
1 - Our university IT department has a specific staff member that is assigned to support this software. He monitors the roll out of EMS updates and patches as well as any network problems that arise. He works well with the software company to iron out any glitches or bugs during an update. He has a background of server support and programming.
- Maintain room reservations and set up needs for organizations utilizing the student union space.
- Provide daily event set-up details for our staff.
- Generate invoicing and accounts receivable records.
- We linked EMS to electronic paper signs that are mounted outside of each room.
- The software provides a wealth of information about events held in the building. Detailed reports can be generated with a few clicks of the mouse.
- The automated reporting features have saved so much time!
- EMS can be linked to touch screen wayfinding signs. We hope to replace daily event schedules with large monitors on each floor.
- We plan to move into the cloud-based version of EMS. This is an exciting tool for our staff as well as our online users.
This software is easy to use as well as fool proof. Reservations are not lost. Every change is recorded in EMS giving you specific details about the change of reservation status. This software also allows us a place to upload automatic billing agreements, event documents, and any other information related to the event. It addresses every need in our department!
Evaluating EMS Software and Competitors
EMS Software Implementation
EMS Software Support
Our organization has had very little issues with the EMS support team. No matter the size of the issue, technical support has been wonderful.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - There have been a few minor bugs with the software. The process to report a claim was easy and the response time was immediate.
We had an issue with linking our Epaper Signs to EMS. Although this issue wasn't on the end of EMS, their support team went out of their way to troubleshoot potential issues with our IT department. EMS came to our rescue and solved our glitch! They were extremely helpful and courteous!
Using EMS Software
Overall, this software provides all of the features needed to manage a reservation system. There are several different plans that are available for larger companies/universities.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- It is extremely easy to enter new customers and reservations. You can add new information on the fly.
- The reporting feature has several time saving functions. The reports can also be customized.
- Web based uses can be quickly added to allow customers to book their own reservations.
- It is difficult to find specific settings such as changing the numbering system on invoices.
- It can be frustrating when figuring out what fields to use when configuring new reports.
EMS Software Reliability
The version of EMS that is used in our organization is desktop based. We rarely have any issues with application errors or down time. As far as reliability, it is top notch! Our organization has been extremely pleased that no data has been lost due to an application error or crash.