Overall Satisfaction with Accruent EMS Software
We use Accruent EMS to help build transparency for room availability for our stakeholders: students and staff. The use case for our org is having different stakeholders with different booking privileges, whether it's boardrooms, multipurpose rooms, hoteling stations, promotional tables. Through the Accruent EMS web app, we enable some stakeholders to place a tentative hold on the space and then the room owners approve the space without the need to go through multiple iterations of emails to request a space. Other stakeholders use the desktop client to see and request for space.
- Easy to navigate
- Quarterly updates
- Showcasing use cases of other clients
- Desktop client only available on windows OS, macOS users must have parallel desktop or a virtual box loaded with an image of windows
- Should transition to 100% cloud-based platform without the need of desktop clients
- Minimizing outages
- Increased employee productivity that enabled them to focus on event planning rather than answering emails about availability
- Internal IT team has to spend more time planning out solutions with budget constraints for macOS users
- Able to request for more custodial staff based on room utilization
Do you think Accruent EMS Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Accruent EMS Software's feature set?
Did Accruent EMS Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Accruent EMS Software go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Accruent EMS Software again?
Accruent EMS is well-suited when it comes to room utilization and transparency but with regards to onboarding other departments such as A/V and Catering, it becomes a challenge because there are other software that meets the needs of these departments that EMS does not have. The use of multiple systems for other departments is a nuisance especially with inventory mangement.