Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- The JustEdit feature makes updating content a breeze. With a small staff, we rely on others to update their content. OU Campus makes it easy.
- Site-wide find and replace. I use the site-wide find and replace feature for all sorts of things - links, enrollment numbers, department names. It's really helpful.
- Customer service. The staff at OU Campus answers questions quickly and is always willing to discuss the most effective ways to take on new projects.
- Assets are easily managed and can be edited independently of the page they exist on.
- Version history is handled well. Allows for a comment section to note what changes have been made.
- Dependency tags are perfect for media that is used in several places. Upload a photo once, use it in multiple places, edit the photo or its description in one place.
- OU Campus is quite simply a very easy product to manage and maintain for our users across campus.
- The easy-to-use interface makes using the product easy. As the administrator for OU Campus, I can set up user access and preferences according to user knowledge and expertise.
- Using OU Campus daily gives us the ability to keep our website up-to-date with quick access and easy usability.
- With version 10 of OU Campus, OmniUpdate has continued to grow and expand according to user needs.
- SIMPLE TO USE - non-technical users of the product learn the functions and features easily, and they continue to use OU Campus on a regular basis.
- PLATFORM-AGNOSTIC & NOTHING TO INSTALL - OU Campus can be connected to anything that can be accessed via FTP, and that content can be managed through a web browser.
- ENTERPRISE-LEVEL SOLUTION - content can be repurposed to multiple outputs (mobile, PDF, CSV, HTML) in a single step, OU Campus has site-wide dependency management tools built-in. Web-based image editor is built-in. Simple to multi-step workflow and content scheduling (publishing/expiring content) is built-in. Web content snippets (bits of code) as well as digital 'assets' management (images, scripts, code sections, data, etc.) is built-into OU Campus. Site export and ZIP Import (with auto-extraction) is built-into OU Campus.
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE - If you ever need a question answered, OmniUpdate's support team is second to none. My experience over the past 8 years has been that I get a response within the business day (and typically within an hour).
- Instructions for OU Campus are clearly defined
- I am able to publish small corrections myself without having to send it to another approver.
- I love that fact that whenever I upload something, it is available to the community members within a matter of seconds.
- Very easy to create and maintain web pages.
- Very intuitive interface.
- Easy to teach non-tech people how to use it.
- Users love it.
- Easy to use.
- Consistency across users.
OU Campus Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About OU Campus
OU Campus from OmniUpdate is as an enterprise CMS platform
for institutions of higher education. It can be deployed as a cloud-based
service or hosted locally. It is built in Java, uses open standards, and is
extensible through APIs. It features a WYSIWYG toolbar with in-context
editing as well as source code editing, instant and scheduled publishing,
multi-channel output, mobile-accessibility for end users, asset management, and
so much more.
The vendor attributes the fast and responsive user interface to the HTML5 technology. Additionally, the vendor says that new page templates, and the drag-and-drop functionality make their platform extremely user friendly. OU Campus can integrate with other campus systems via REST-style APIs to solve digital marketing needs, including social media mashup, online course catalog, faculty directory, mobile website, calendar, email marketing, blogs, interactive campus map, cost calculator, and more. Its decoupled architecture provides flexibility and safeguards. Global find and replace presents a powerful search option when scouring code. Unlimited sites and sub-sites may be managed through OU Campus.
OU Campus Screenshots
OU Campus Integrations
OU Campus Competitors
OU Campus Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
OU Campus Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|