Engagor is the perfect tool if you have a big social media team and need to manage a bustling community
Overall Satisfaction with Clarabridge (discontinued)
Right now, Engagor is used exclusively by the Social Media Team and the Customer Support Center. No Marketing, Communications or Advertising departments are implied in its use. We are 100% focused on customer care and we definitely offer the best customer care through social media channels of the country (Spain). We have created a three-levels pyramidal structure to attend the more than 5000 messages we receive per week through Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- The data that Engagor shows about the performance of the users and team is incredibly precise and accurate.
- With Insights we have a very wide view of how our engagement metrics are doing.
- Their customer care is perfect. They're on the other side ready to answer your questions and to solve any problems.
- They have a very fast improving rate so we are practically receiving new features almost every fortnight.
- We're very focused on customer care so we'd like to have a ticketing feature built-in Engagor. Right now this is not possible but they offer an integration with Zendesk.
- We offer customer support, not only by Twitter, Facebook or Google+ but also through email, chat and messaging apps. We'd like to have all our channels integrated in the same place so we can compare channels but right now this is not on the roadmap because they're very focused on being the best working tool with social media channels.
- Measuring times between actions and who performed concrete actions is very important to us. Right now Engagor lacks on this but they're currently solving it because it's in their roadmap and they're working hard on it.
- We have increased our efficiency offering customer support through social media channels.
- We can control almost every single aspect and metric about our performance in social media.
- We have reduced our time of response 4x the previous time.
We`ve tried dozens of tools and we've used 3 of them during one year at least. If you work on this you probably know tha the perfect tool doesn't exist, and it never will, but Engagor is pretty close to what we need as a company. If I have to say a competitor it would be really hard to me to find even one real and appropriate competitor since it has features that no other tool has.
Engagor is extremely suited if you have a big/huge social media team and you receive a high level of activity on your profiles. Engagor is also very suited to those brands very active in social media with fans instead of just simple customers. I wouldn't recommend Engagor to small companies or startups because it's definitely not a cheap tool. I wouldn't recommend Engagor either If your social media profiles are not busting the whole day.