Overall Satisfaction with Eventbrite
We are currently using this to begin setting up our meetings for baby boomers. Eventbrite quickly addresses the ability to organize meetings whether they are free or paid. I can make my events private or public to invite people to my events. I also have the ability to link it to Twitter and Facebook. I use Twitter, however, this is very helpful for others that use Facebook.
- Organizing many people to one location
- I can see how many people actually attend the events
- Mobile app availability so I can organize wherever I am in the world
- They don't market that they really understand how to focus. It would be excellent if they taught all of us how to do that!
- I would like the ability to customize my dashboard
- Short videos for tutorials and make it clear they are video and not a lot of content to read.
- Eventbrite is totally setting us up for success in real estate because we can use their platform globally
- It helps gain interest from local audiences
- Best way to organize our homeowners as well as investors
I give them a "10" because they truly listen to us, the customer. They also treat people like family. They take in and care about my feedback. With my experience in software and apps, I have encountered a lot of ambivalence when I am giving feedback. Eventbrite has a commitment to excellence that is quite difficult to match!
Do you think Eventbrite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Eventbrite's feature set?
Did Eventbrite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Eventbrite go as expected?
Would you buy Eventbrite again?
Eventbrite is well suited for:
- Small businesses who are bootstrapping (Eventbrite built a billion dollar company bootstrapping.)
- Anyone wanting to create a live event.
- Organizing any event where you want to track your attendees and have the ability to follow up well.