Overall Satisfaction with Evergage
Alert Logic is currently using Evergage to provide a personalized user experience on our website. We are also utilizing the tool for A/B testing and overall user experience enhancements.
- Easy to implement A/B tests
- Tracking a visitors browsing history
- The ability to create user segments based various criteria (Location, date, time, visits etc...)
- The reporting can be confusing at times.
- More 3rd party integrations would be great.
- We were able to target returning visitors on our site and then show them a shorter download form based on information they submitted in the past. This ultimately led to a higher form conversion rate because our download forms were much shorter.
- Implemented progressive profiling based on data from the shorter forms. This helped us to increase our conversion rates by almost 300%.
This was our only choice after seeing that it was named a leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for personalization.
They have always been helpful in answering any question I throw at them. Being able to call and talk to a live person helps tremendously.
Do you think Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio's feature set?
Did Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio again?
Evergage is great for A/B testing, web personalization and overall user tracking. I feel like it still needs some help in the reporting and analytics department if this is your only tool for that.